How to stay healthy ?.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by zoubida belkheir, May 29, 2016.

1. Arizbwoy007

Arizbwoy007 New Member

There are many ways we can stay healthy. Examples are
    -Eating balanced diets at all times.
    -Eating fruits regularly as u can.
    -Exercise too.
    -Drinking lots of water like up to 6cups a day.
    -Staying away from germs by making sure that you take your baths and with antiseptics.
    -keep a clean environment.
    -stay away from gaseous environments.
    -Visit the hospital 2-3months for check up.

When all these are carried out, there won't be any problem living a healthy life.

2. Nickjett

Nickjett New Member

Leave the car at home and start cycling to work. Trust me a bit of cardio will do you wonders!

3. xxpatrickguevara

xxpatrickguevara New Member

Staying healthy will be the best decision you will ever make for yourself as it will open more windows of opportunities for you. As it has done at lot for me and made me more productive than ever. What did I do? First as I nutrition and dietetics graduate I designed a nutrition plan for me with the perfect diet that would cover my fitness goals, I kept a healthy weight based on my weight and height and by eating foods that are healthy such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, I also integrated physical activity into my lifestyle and i make it to a point that I don't miss the gym. I stopped all my vices such as smoking cigars and drinking alcoholic drinks, it maybe hard at first if you were used to the "life of the party" lifestyle but hey nothing comes easy if you are really committed to be healthy. And lastly get a regular check up from your doctor, we might feel well, we might feel healthy, but only the doctors can tell us that. There is a saying, "prevention is better than cure" might as feel prevent the disease than to wait for it to happen until we cure it. So all of these being said, it is in our hands, it is our choice, to take control of our life and our healthy, we get to decide what to do and what not to do, remember we only got one chance at life.

4. jjjjj12345

jjjjj12345 New Member

How to stay healthy? Simple. Start with something small.

You have probably heard or read people telling you to stop eating sweets, to exercise at least 45 minutes a day, to give up this and do that. But what if you're not ready to commit to these things right away? There are different types of people, different views on how to stay healthy and different coping levels in adapting a healthy lifestyle. The key is building a habit.

Start with something small. If your office is near your home, you can walk to the office once a week. This counts as your activity for the day. Try a 5 or 10-minute low intensity workout, build your strength and endurance overtime. These small steps may seem unnoticeable, but as time pass by, you will notice a difference in yourself and will make you not give up on the healthy lifestyle.

Baby steps, consistency and building a habit. That's how you stay healthy.

5. Akimisha Reid

Akimisha Reid New Member

Having a complete balance meal every day and a regular exercise can stay you healthy always. Avoid too much drinking of alcohol and smoking. Having a good enough sleep can also give you healthy body and mind.

6. 2legit2quit

2legit2quit New Member

The most obvious one of course would be eating nutrient dense foods. Also, getting an adequate amount of sleep per night the best time for a person is subjective, in my opinion, as you can sleep too much or too little just have to test it. Last but not least is physical activity, and with combination of these principles you will surely set yourself up for success.

7. Belts

Belts New Member

It's important for us to stay healthy. And for me in order for us to be healthy we must set a goal and in order for us to reach that goal we must be motivated and have self-discipline. Let me share you my daily goal for me to stay healthy.

Here are my daily goals.
    • Watch your diet - my doctor advised me to eat only 25 percent of meat on my daily diet and rest of it would be fruits and vegetables.
    • Drink enough water- I use to drink 7-9 glasses of alkaline water a day. I prefer drink alkaline water because it is good for detoxication.
    • Have a quality sleep - make it a habit to sleep 7-8 hours.
    • Daily exercise - spend at least 15-20 for exercise.
    • Have a regular body massage.
    • Breath a Fresh air - freash are with negative ion can help to relax your body.
    Those are the list of my daily goals, that keeps me healthy physically and emotionally and I'm happy about it.

8. HelanaGracia

HelanaGracia New Member

Being healthy for me is a choice. There's a thousands of ways to be healthy. On my personal opinion, It's not because you are fat you are not healthy, and if you are fit you are healthy, Some people are very fit but they are not healthy. In my own experience, I have always a stressfull day but I manage to be healthy by making a;
    1. Good sleep.
    2.Balance Diet.
    3. Have a relaxing time.
    4. Exercising even at my own home.
    5. A good laugh.
    I do not know but these are some of the things I do to make healthy. I know that we have different ways to be healthy.
    It really depends on each of everyone. I hope this will help also.

9. JACKIE LOU MORENO

JACKIE LOU MORENO New Member

Being healthy is not about just eating the good and right food, but by being balance in taking them .
    * Balance healthy food
    *Balance life
    It also depends how you will treat yourself.Sometimes people not aware of their health,so even you balance your life and you balance the food that you ate.People forget to see a doctor as their mandatory health check.So you have to see a doctor sometimes because even you are healthy and fit,others diagnosed of bad health because of hereditary sickness or because of the environment.So prevention than curable.

10. Patrixia Santos

Patrixia Santos New Member

There are lots of ways on how to stay healthy. Drink 8 glasses of water with 330 ml everyday because our body needs to be hydrated and our body is 70% made of water and our brain is almost 80% water. Avoid drinking sodas. Eat fruits and vegetables everyday and avoid processed foods and junk foods and avoid excessive amount of sugar. Everything must be taken in moderation. Always make it a point to sleep at least 6-8 hours a day and try to free your mind from stress. Stop overthinking instead focus your mind and attention to things that will make you happy and that will divert your attention from stress. Regular exercise can also make your body healthy and stronger, it helps you stay fit and keep your body in a good shape. It also helps fight several diseases. Instead of using the elevator try to use the stairs at work so that your blood will have a better circulation especially if you spend most of the time at work sitting. Avoid vices like smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages. It is also important to keep our mind healthy by reading books for example. Stop abusing your body, our body is very important that's why we need to take care of it.

11. Ronald257

Ronald257 New Member

Health is wealth, as the saying goes. To stay healthy, we must have enough rest (at least 6 hours of sleep), eat a balanced diet (vegetables, fruits, meat, and fish), regular exercise, and stay hydrated with water. Of course, avoiding processed foods and vices can also help.

12. dj0hn10

dj0hn10 New Member

Health is wealth, People now a days is more conscious on their diet, lessen the calories intake and eliminating the sugar consumption is one of the most difficult thing to do. When you are in supermarket most people check the calories and sugar or fat content of each food they buy. Change you diet eat more veggies and fruits and have high water intake. This may difficult to control but if you survive it will be easy and a lifestyle to you, Live healthy and live long.

13. Dabb

Dabb New Member

The most fundamentals aspects of being healthy:
    -A decent diet, make sure you get in 3 meals a day with good nutrition. Take multivitamins and other supplements you see fit, such as omega 3-6-9s.
    -Get fit. Try to workout or do general physical activities for at least 30 minutes a day. I personally do weightlifting and core workouts one a day on weekdays.
    -Mix up your day. Try not to do the same thing all day, and do your best to handle stress.
    -Routine is good. It's not for everyone, but having a good routine can ensure you deal with your day as efficiently as you can.

14. rildinz41

rildinz41 New Member

Few things are as good for you as regular physical activity. While it can be hard to find the time, it’s important to fit in at least 30 minutes of activity every day. More is even better, but any amount is better than none. You’ve heard it before: If you smoke, quitting is absolutely the best thing you can do for your health. Yes, it’s hard, but it’s also far from impossible. More than 1,000 Americans stop for good every day. Despite confusing news reports, the basics of healthy eating are actually quite straightforward. You should focus on fruits, vegetables and whole grains and keep red meat to a minimum. It’s also important to cut back on bad fats (saturated and trans fats) and choose healthy fats (polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats) more often. Taking a multivitamin with folate every day is a great nutrition insurance policy. Moderate drinking is good for the heart, as many people already know, but it can also increase the risk of cancer. If you don’t drink, don’t feel that you need to start. If you already drink moderately (less than one drink a day for women, less than two drinks a day for men), there’s probably no reason to stop. People who drink more, though, should cut back.

15. Eliza Montajes

Eliza Montajes New Member

Staying healthy for me is very important. Living your life in less stress manner will deffinitely help you to live accordingly. Healthy not only on a physical aspects but as well as on our emotional. It is more significant for me to have an inner peace. Having inner peace is for you to learn to forgive. Because you deserve to have a peaceful heart and a happy life.

16. MJacy Claire

MJacy Claire New Member

Staying healthy needs total discipline to avoid some unhealthy habits and foods. Being healthy, you need enough time of sleep. Avoid eating in restaurant and prefer to eat at home. Eating at home not just a healthy practice but a money saver too. You need also to consume enough water everyday, avoid soda drinks and other bottled drinks which mostly have chemical as preservatives. Exercise also is essential to have a healthy lifestyle. It can help you also to have stronger body.

17. PAMELA BISCOCHO

PAMELA BISCOCHO New Member

Just eat the right food such green leafy vegetables, fish and fruits. Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day, have a daily exercise, sleep at least 8 hours a day, don't stress yourself too much on the problems you encounter and to those people who are giving you some disappointments. Think positive. Look on the bright side, don't offend somebody and smile a lot.

18. ellakassandra

ellakassandra New Member

To stay healthy means giving up those foods that are not good for your health such those oily foods,etc.Keeping your weight check often so you can monitor it,whether your gaining or losing.Exercise regularly and making it a habit for life.Do not smoke because smoking is not good for ones health.Eating a healthy diet is very important to stay fit.Drink plenty of water to keep dehydrated specially when you are involve in physical activity like having some work outs or simply walking.

19. hayan93

hayan93 New Member

If you have a discipline to your self you can aim for a healthy lifestyle. Discipline is the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience. Being healthy is being disciplined person. Eating on the right time; eating the right foods right nutrients you need, sleep with the right time and right hours to be sleep. Having discipline to your self is having healthy and wealthy lifestyle.