How to write a successful blog post?

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by LesY, Nov 18, 2018.

1. LesY

LesY New Member

I love writing and I believe I'm good at it, but I don't have any experience on writing blog posts. I have read countless tutorials on how to format and edit one but I have never tried it.

One thing that has caught my attention is that almost half of the bloggers I have read suggest the posts should be custom made to the intended public and the other half suggest to write freely as a blog should be a representation of oneself. I hope you can share with me how have you manage to write one because I've been curious for a while to start a blog so any tip or trick would help me to finally start one.

Do you use SEO techniques or you just write what you feel like writing without targeting a specific public? Also, how do you feel about long blog posts?

2. subhasish2311

subhasish2311 New Member

To be a writer you should have a quite more knowledge on the particular topic what you have choose. anyone can start a blog if he or she wants to published his or her thoughts on internet. Before write a successful blog post you should collect as many information as you can. Then study on those information peacefully then start write the gist of the all information in a notepad thats all you have done it.