How useful is the internet for you ?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Renjasram, May 12, 2019.

1. Renjasram

Renjasram New Member

I have always been intrigued about usefulness that people see in the internet. For me it is a medium for learning, entertainment and commutation mostly and at other times shear annoyance when searching for something specific in such a vast and dense information library.

2. ariieskid

ariieskid Member

Internet is Very useful to me in a way that it makes my life more easier, convenient and also fast. Internet also can be a pass time for you if you have nothing to do also.
    Internet is also useful especially to students who needs to research for assignments or research papers without putting effort in scanning to books or going to the library.
    Internet is Very useful to employees and example are teachers, because teachers needs to make lesson plans and plan everything, so it's very useful to them if they need to make little researches.
    Internet is Very useful especially peoople who work abroad, to communicate love ones.

3. madzdavid

madzdavid New Member

Yes, the internet is very useful. Especially for people who seek learnings and information.
    Yes, the internet is very useful to people who are earning and working online.
    For me as a home base working mom, the internet is really a great tool for me to earn for my family.
    But the internet is not useful for kids who are just curious and wants to waste their time.

4. Internet is very useful to me and to my family also.
    Internet serves as a place for knowledge sharing for us. We around the world can interact with each other and exchange ideas via internet. This is a great way to learn and evolve the methods of learning new things.

Example of the good use of internet is online teaching. Online teaching has also given way to numerous job opportunities for these professionals. Many teachers give up on their profession after their marriage owing to the added responsibilities while many others do not take up teaching owing to lack of opportunity in their vicinity. Online coaching has proved to be a boon for such teachers. It allows them to deliver video lectures from their own place. This has only been made possible with the help of internet. We are very thankful.

5. thusi123qw

thusi123qw Member

Hmm this is a good topic,because the internet gives you wings literally,you can connect with anyone in the world,find things and gather knowledge,play games online,watch videos online,and also earn some money when needed,like here hehe,so internet is a main factor for a person or a country to develop.So I would say there will be no future,if the internet goes down.And I pray to god that never happens.
    So internet is really important these days for our normal life,without it, its like living in stone age.

6. fransterl

fransterl New Member

The internet is a phenomenal resource, and is vastly underutilized despite its widespread use. Do you want to learn a language? The internet. Learn a skill? The internet. Get a job? The internet. Fix that sound coming from your car? The internet.

Almost anything can be learnt or done through the internet, it's absolutely invaluable.

7. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

To tell you so internet for me is everything, that’s where it helps my knowledges expand. The only way how I learn how to cook, how to operate a-bike, improve my grammar, ways to build muscles, understand more the word of God, entertain, watch movies, documentaries, comedies, musics, romantic films, war, and many more to include.

8. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

How useful is the internet for you?

Internet is a world-wide connection in an instant which allows too many opportunities to happen in a single moment. The usefulness of the internet, however, depends on how an individual uses it.

For me, the internet is very useful because I am into online activities related to affiliate marketing. In order to promote products and services world-wide, I need the magic of the internet. It also help me find information and many other learning that are very relevant to my profession as a teacher, and to my passion as a writer.

9. Jonk22

Jonk22 New Member

The internet is very important for as me all my work is online. Without internet I won't be able to make money. I also use it to watch Netflix as I don't have a TV

10. Chaplikexhar

Chaplikexhar New Member

I find the Internet very useful. I am able to make extra money using the Internet which is handy especially when some months I fall short. Also in other months when I want to buy something extra. I also think the Internet is a very cool tool to aid learning. Google is a huge platform that allows you to search for pretty much anything it has helped me alot search for lots of random things.

11. LiamPosts

LiamPosts New Member

The internet
    The best gift everybody got. Here are some important thing you can do with the internet.
    -you can socialize( with the use of sociql platforms like facebook, twitter, instagram or etc. by using these platforms you can communicate with love ones, friendss
    miles away.
    -you can pay bills with it
    -location searching(if you're lost you can search the internet to let you know where to go)
    -JOBS(finding job openings)
    -information and knowledge sharing

12. mindpixel

mindpixel New Member

I use the internet for research, watching videos, listening to music, downloading/uploading software and coding projects, and most importantly: to communicate with other people. It's an amazing work of human engineering, and has provided us all with unimaginable access and feats of intelligence... We could definitely get into trouble with it too, if we're not careful!

13. Mia09

Mia09 Member

I use Internet to earn money online. Its very useful to my everyday life.

14. Carrillo62

Carrillo62 New Member

The internet is very useful to me. If I ever have a question about something I can just type it in on google. Even if it’s directions to making something, for example like “How to make a cake?”. The internet is very useful. You can pay bills with the internet, make appointments, heck you can order food with the internet. Internet has grown so much.

15. emax2000

emax2000 Member

The internet has made life much easier for me. I have been able to conduct a number of successful publications thanks to the online community who are always willing to provide faster reviews on my publications enabling me to make great improvements on my work.

16. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

[​IMG]
    The internet is very important. It changes the way how we live today. Internet innovates our daily life and we spend a lot of time on the world wide web. It makes our life easier. It provides useful information in just a click. We are now living in the world of technology and innovation. There are many things that internet influences us.

1. Artificial Intelligence. Today, almost everything is connected to the internet. It become the most powerful tool of technology. It is the widest collection of knowledge comparable to the human brain. Today's evolution is not possible without the internet.
    2. Power of Internet in the Government. Governments are now using websites as a tool to provide information to the people. It is now accessible by citizens and helps to reduce the expenses of the government.
    3. Travelling and Tours. We can now search in the internet the places we want to visit. We can already book our hotel, restaurant and transportation ahead of time. There are many companies and agencies who use the internet as an effective tool to book a tour package.

4. Environmental Awareness. The internet is an effective tool to promote environmental activities such as saving our planet and conservation of water.
    5. Internet Banking. Internet is very useful in the economic development. It is now a cashless transaction and all are recorded in a database. Governments are now creating policies for the privacy and internet security.
    6. Teaching and Sharing Knowledge. Educators are now using the internet to share the knowledge to their students. It makes their lives easier because there are various websites which become their sources.
    7. Freelancing. It is obvious that the internet can help people to work from home. Businesses and jobs used internet in making money.
    8. Social Media. The internet is the most effective tool of communication. We are now connected on Facebook, Email, Skype etc. It's ability makes our tasks faster and more efficient.
    9. Quality Research and Development. Everyone is getting the benefits of using the internet. Data entry, data research, data analysis, etc. are now in demand. Any information within a few seconds, can be found on the internet.
    10. Online Shopping. Big companies like Amazon, Ebay, Zalora etc. make a great impact in the world of eCommerce. Shopping is now affordable, convenient and hassle free.
    11. Speed of Daily Tasks. The internet makes human life so much easier. It helps the task done in a few minutes. Truly, the internet changed our world.

17. cahalhal20

cahalhal20 New Member

For me positive use of the Internet makes our lives easy and simple. The Internet provides us useful data, information, and knowledge for the personal, social and economic development and it is up to us to utilize our time on the worldwide web in a productive manner.