How would $10,000 affect your life right now?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by dheesaurx, Dec 4, 2018.

1. dheesaurx

dheesaurx New Member

Everybody dreams of getting rich quick and it's easy to build castles in the sky with the imaginary money you are going to have :D So, how would a cool $10,000 affect your life right now? What would you spend it on?

2. noellemartin999

noellemartin999 New Member

Paying back my parents and paying off all my credit card debt. I've been really bad with money all throughout my young adulthood and I really wish I could just have a clean slate instead of feeling like I'm always playing catch-up with loans or debt, there's always some bill I'm forgoing or some person I owe money to and I feel like I'm never going to be on top of it all.

1 person likes this.
  3. dheesaurx

dheesaurx New Member

Paying back my parents is one of the things at the top of my list too! It's commendable that it's the first thing you want to do... I've felt overwhelmed about my finances in the past, I know exactly the feeling you speak of. One thing that has truly helped me is being Mindful and whenever things start to feel overwhelming, break it down. I am sure you'll be debt free in no time, just have to take it one step at a time. :)
    Educational Institutes should include a course for financial management, taxes, etc. Those are super useful life skills that every young adult needs to possess. It would save countless people from falling into debt or worse due to improper financial management. What do you think?