I’m moving on with my life.”

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ranmuelleski, Oct 2, 2018.

1. ranmuelleski

ranmuelleski New Member

You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, “I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me.

2. phasermindzet

phasermindzet New Member

To move on means we are just moving either forward or backward. When we move on... look at the movement; we are just away from the situation or person. We moved on but still we carry the baggage of the past. That is why sometimes it pops in our mind and brings mix emotions. For me, do not just move on... but move up!
    When we move up from the past we put the past under our feet and we can hold our head high and look ahead what is before us.
    In moving up we accept the loss and the pain, and we rise from there with new hopes. The baggage of the past is tread under our feet. It is buried on the ground and we can jump up and run the new chapter of our lives.

3. wakethenight

wakethenight New Member

Good for you. Being stagnant means you are failing yourself as an individual. Always be moving, always be getting that xp, otherwise you're wasting your life.