I need a critique here

Discussion in 'Television' started by Fartytester21, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Fartytester21

Fartytester21 Member

Hi, I'm new in creation and production of video contents and would like to know what others think of my work. I would appreciate if you could comment down your honest opinion on my previous Youtube posts. This will help me know the problems and what does the audience wanted to see in a regular Youtube video.

This will help us improve and I will be reading all the comments whether negative or positive (hopefully the latter).

Anyway here's a link on my latest video you could check it out:

Thank you so much,

2. Michael07

Michael07 Member

The quality of the music is very good and clear. What is written on the video is also readable. Just always make sure that you have a reliable source that this is really the top 15 international songs and it is not according to your song choice only. And one more thing, put a little animation on your video to make it a little lively. That is all and continue what you're doing. Goodluck.

3. leodavid09

leodavid09 Member

For me, I suggest that you don't put all the music titles in your thumbnail so that users have to click on your video to know what are included in your list...

If I'm looking for top 15 int'l songs and your video is included, I would just look at the thumbnail and if I don't like it, I won't play your vids.

Overall, music quality is good... and as suggested by Michael, you could also make a disclaimer that this is your choice or givr credit if this is someone's playlist.