I work online full time

Discussion in 'Books' started by retiredmuttnut, Oct 20, 2019.

1. retiredmuttnut

retiredmuttnut New Member

I had a major foot accident 2 years ago and found my self out of any stand up or driving jobs. There is plenty of work available online when you search for them. I run four computer at a time doing numerous jobs. I will gradually fill the reader in what I do to make 300 dollars a month on the internet.

2. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

Same as i work full time in online while i'm monitored my mini store so i'm not too busy in my store while no customer arrived

3. retiredmuttnut

retiredmuttnut New Member

it does seem strange though for many years I wanted to work full time on the internet. I was for many years a top notch photographer and very active man. Since the accident and the awkwardness of the the damaged foot I can barely life a camera. That wonderful part of my life is history. I'm retired now at 70 years and work on my new career.

4. Ruelene18

Ruelene18 Member

A full time job makes it difficult to handle family obligations, particularly for workers who have children or ill relatives. I work as a call center agent for almost 1 year and the work-related stress also can be higher for full time employees because some will get less time away from our jobs than part time workers do.

5. Ruelene18

Ruelene18 Member

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want. Enjoy working at living, instead of living at work. ;)

6. suby

suby New Member

Working online full time has helped me to do other jobs which helps me earn some additional money. I also save time & money on travel, when working online full time. Since there has been a personal exigency which requires me to stay at home, I also do not have much options than working full time online.

7. FRIDAY13

FRIDAY13 New Member

Work from home jobs are on the rise.

It’s a movement that’s currently disrupting the traditional workforce.

If you’re self-motivated and disciplined, starting a career working from home would be perfect for you because that’s all it really takes.

If you’re interested, you can check [ this link ].

8. leogem123

leogem123 New Member

You know what ?? I am the number one fan of the online job or work. I tried to find clients to any sites that I knew. But I don't have any client, maybe because I'm not perfect in English language or what. Still hoping and finding a job until now . Lucky to those who have.

9. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Precisely I work online as a marketer,blogger and content writer i make alot of money online on monthly basis, I have my own personal time table and duration to go to work daily,

I do this as full time job its easy type of jobs anyone can do since you work from the comfort of your home and decide when to pay yourself the monthly wages without waiting for employer to stress you with a truck of work load and payment delay of your wages.

10. lancesblurbs

lancesblurbs New Member

I am working on being full time working online. When i get to daily working from home is the best commute. I really hate the traffic as i live in a very large city. Working online just makes sense.