if you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by XxGracexX, Nov 5, 2018.

1. XxGracexX

XxGracexX New Member

if you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?

2. zor1448

zor1448 New Member

I would like to have the chance to travel and explore the world for the rest of my life. At my age right now, I have never been to other country because of many reasons and I have to consider a lot of things. That would be a great privilege if really given a chance!
    I would like to visit all the beautiful places around the world and learn different cultures. I also like to meet people from different walks of life and share my experience with them. I like to know how the life of every human being outside my country and that feeling makes me excited. To travel is the first idea came into my mind as I read this question.

3. Em14

Em14 New Member

I would like to travel the world with my family is my greatest dream. Having my family around is the best feeling, especially when you are traveling with them and having a good time appreciating nature around the world.

4. SurferJo

SurferJo New Member

I would travel the world first thing. Visit the places I dreamed of going since I was a kid. Spend the money on staying on cool vacations places as well as remote places that interests me. I will try their cuisines at some fine dining restaurants. I get to try their national dishes and get to know their culture. I also love making friends so for sure I'll make a few if I travel for free.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  5. divine00

divine00 Member

Of course everyone wants to travel the world, even me. It will be one of my dream come true. See different places of God's masterpiece is truly a blessing. Plus it's all free. Then what can we ask for.
    Second to my list Shopping spree. Wow! To buy a lot of things, expensive things rather is a wish come true.
    Lastly, to eat expensive foods. Why not indulge or pampering myself sometimes by eating expensive foods that they can offer. Anyway it's all "FREE".