If you buy a phone what are you looking for?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by Michjoy, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Michjoy

Michjoy New Member

We have so many kinds of the Mobile phone today, we have original and the other says is China phone.but if we buy a phone what are we looking for?

In our generation today mobile phone is one of the most important things.every day we use it wherever we go?

we can buy a phone at the mall and also t\you can order thru online.for me, if I buy a new phone I always look the quality and also the brand of the phone, the specs, ram, and the storage.the thing that what I looking for on the phone that I want to use.and also I always check if the phone is okay and has no damage or defects.its not important to me if the phone is expensive or cheap.most important is I can use it for so long, easy and good to use.especially on the camera ,I always look if the camera has highest pixels so I can capture a selfie good and nice.

2. BocaTan

BocaTan New Member

I do think that looking into the specs is a normal reaction before buying a new mobile phone. But the special thing I do before I buy one, is google the phone. Often there are common problems with a cellphone which causes me to not buy it.

3. DarLim11

DarLim11 New Member

Many phones are made in china and it doesn't mean if it came there it is not original. Vivo and Oppo came from china.
    Even apple have their phones setup there. Phones or any gadgets are assembled their because china have many skilled workers.

When I choose a mobile phone, I check first its processor, display, camera, price and aesthetics. After that when I get convinced with its qualities I will now check for the reviews of the owners. Their review will help me decide if I will continue to buy or search for another one.

4. tjfagsao

tjfagsao New Member

For me my top one would be look for long lasting battery life then the its processor, high quality camera, water proof, expandable memory, the dimensions (I want it to fit on my hands and in my pocket), and ofcourse its affordability. It would be a plus if it's a fast charging phone.

5. I love photography so I will choose a phone that has an excellent camera. The quality of picture taken from the back and front camera must be really clear and detailed. Battery life must be long lasting as I frequently use my mobile in browsing and listening to music. Charging must be fast as I am always on the go. Also its must be durable as I am a clumsy type of person.

6. kiagaming

kiagaming New Member

[​IMG] buying a phone need a higher RAM if you use it for gaminf if not just pick the average one then know the internal storage it must be 32 or more higher to have a more space to store many files and can use in gaming purpose then if you use your phone in photography in must be 13 higher mp and have a dual canera in rear and have a high definition and last you must have a good processor to process that all if you have a lower processor in make lags and error so better to check the processor thats all.

7. Nightroad

Nightroad New Member

A good ratio of specs-power and price. So I only buy second hand flagships. A galaxy S5 or S6 in good shape cost as "little" as a brand new entry-level smartphone. And will have much more useful specs (IR blaster, fingerprint, amoled screen)

8. Cimbru Marian

Cimbru Marian New Member

I check first its processor, display, camera, price and aesthetics. After that when I get convinced with its qualities I will now check for the reviews of the owners.Charging must be fast as I am always on the go. Also its must be durable as I am a clumsy type of person.

9. Khine

Khine New Member

Something that could cater my needs. For example, enough storage for applications that I can use for my drawings, the speed of the phone that can accommodate the applications that I will install. Good quality camera which I can use to take photographs whenever I travel, sturdy and most importantly a phone that I can use for a long time.

10. DenisStenkler

DenisStenkler New Member

When i am buying a mobile phone i am looking for something that is:
    - Big enough to fit in my hands and to make a perfect view for everything on the display. I just wont buy something that is lowe than 5'.
    - Having a good procesor and RAM so the phone is working nice and clean withot any delays or something like that.
    - And the last thing and the most important for me is camera because i am making a lot of photos and i need a good camera on my mobile phone.
    So that's it. That's my main thing what i am looking for when i am buying a new mobile phone.

11. ReignRenRen

ReignRenRen New Member

For smart phones, the specifications I need to check would be its RAM, processor, battery and price. I check for higher RAM and good processor as I find it annoying when my phone lags. For battery, as much as possible, I would want to choose one which would last longer. For price, I want to choose a phone which would be worth the amount of money I will use to buy it.

12. Ihzameya27

Ihzameya27 New Member

If I will buy a phone for my self, ofcourse it needed a time to specify what do you want? What do you need? And what do you like? Why you want a phone? And where you we're going to use it.

First what do you want? I want a phone that entertains what I want, I love taking pictures so I would love to have a phone that has a good megapixels of camera so it will capture every detail that I see with my naked eye.
    Second what I need? I need an good communication. So i would prefer a phone that easy to use, convenient and less hussle. Compatible to any apps that I would prefer to use. So i will buy a phone that has a Good capacity of RAM which can handle big memory files on my phone, so it will less hussle and convenient to use.
    And lastly. A pgone that satisfies my needs in my daily lives.

13. Ihzameya27

Ihzameya27 New Member

First what do you want? I want a phone that entertains what I want, I love taking pictures so I would love to have a phone that has a good megapixels of camera so it will capture every detail that I see with my naked eye.
    Second what I need? I need an good communication. So i would prefer a phone that easy to use, convenient and less hussle. Compatible to any apps that I would prefer to use. So i will buy a phone that has a Good capacity of RAM which can handle big memory files on my phone, so it will less hussle and convenient to use.
    And lastly. A pgone that satisfies my needs in my daily lives.

14. condadakeven

condadakeven New Member

I want a phone that I can play games smooth. I love playing online games so the phone must be high in processor and graphics also the ram so that you can play without lag. My girlfriend love selfie also. Sometimes she borrow my phone to take selfies. For better selfies you need to have a good quality of phone camera. You will appreciate camera in times you are in a date or travelling.

15. jhonlucas123

jhonlucas123 New Member

I usually look for higher RAM and processor. I love playing online games in my phone, so to play with it smoothly you need to have a good RAM and a decent processor. I also look for storage capacity because most of the online games i play occupy very large space. Some of them need 1 to 2G of storage to be able to play it in your phone. Camera is secondary priority because almost all of the smartphones in the market has a good camera to sell.