If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by joanarc321, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Zyrylrago

Zyrylrago Member

Please make friends. Please develop your confidence. Because your life is really hard right now. Getting anxious about everything. Getting anxious of being alone. So, please go out and make some friends. Explore, build your confidence. Do not be afraid of everything. Practice yourself being alone. Practice yourself to not be shy and talk to people. That’s all. People here are judgmental. If you’re shy, you’re definitely nothing. You have no purpose if you’re shy. So, yes. Please listen to your future self. Oh. How I wish I’ll be young again and see my post here.

2. Littlemiss

Littlemiss New Member

Never be afraid of being different. We are not from the same mold. Everyone's a unique person. Even the world is not created just all black nor all white. A touch of other colors makes the sunset breathtaking.

3. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

If I could give my younger self one piece of advice, I'd say, "Never complain to what life is giving you. Those are just lessons and you have to learn from it."

4. CherryMae1821

CherryMae1821 New Member

Dear Self,
    I know things did'nt happen the way you want it to be. But believe me, This is just a battle that makes you stronger in the future. Be thankful for every challenges that came in. Because someday this will be your strong weapon to conquer all summons in life.

5. yetyet

yetyet Member

My dearest younger self, to tell you frankly life is so hard. So while you're still young have fun and cherish every single of it but don't let your guard down. Pray not because you need something but you ought to Him everything. Don't be gullible, some are good actors but at the end they'll hurt, destroy, and betrayed you. Bring always with your your confidence, that's the best weapon you have to conquer your fear in achieving your dreams. You can't please everybody so know where you stand and know yourself well so you don't have time to please those type of individual. Be strong and have faith everything will be fine, may not now but soon. I love you and God bless.

6. quercitron

quercitron Member

Set your goals and ideas properly and chase endlessly for them without bothering what other people would say. As a kid I always had the strong desire to always find the root of all things and the truth. I had an infinite amount of questions pushed aside due to the fact that I was expected to do as what people say I should do.

7. Shawty05

Shawty05 New Member

Just be a humble person Cast away all the anxiety, fears, self pity and everything will be alright.

8. justyhet

justyhet New Member

My dear younger self, please enjoy and cherish every moment of your life and always stay strong. You're going to face a lot of struggles as you continue your journey in this world. Always put in mind that somehow and someday everything will be okay, don't let your guard down because not everyone you know cares about you. Stay focus on your dreams and don't gave up easily it's the only way to reach your goals. Always begin and end your day with a prayer that is full of thanks giving, in that way you'll find out how the Lord our God guide you in every way. Have faith that you can make it, walk with confidence for them to know that no one can block your way because your conscience is clear and you're not hurting anybody.

9. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Dear self,

Don't let the opinion of other people (who are not important in your life) get through you, they are not important.
    Dont be too selfless, you have self worth too.

Yours truly,

10. jazzed

jazzed New Member

I would advise my younger self to be patient.Everything works at its appointed time.Work hard and smart in school.Focus on your goals especially when the going gets tough.
    As you study also ensure you get to know yourself first.Getting to know yourself helps you to know the right kind of relationships that you get into in the future.

11. bnnyjhnn

bnnyjhnn Member

Love and please yourself, not the others. If only I could turn back time, I would probably do this one because now I am having a hard time accepting myself because I was too focus in looking for someone who will love me, take care of me and will give me their full attention. I just want myself to be their for myself, if that actually makes sense.