If You Had Two Hours Left On Earth What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Fiction Writing' started by VoHnIx, Mar 12, 2019.

1. VoHnIx

VoHnIx Member

A fun one to answer. It’s a shame you can’t watch The Lord of the Rings all the way through.

2. Denscabs101

Denscabs101 New Member

If I have only two hours left on earth, I would rather be with my family. I would tell them how I love them and how I am happy to be with them. That I would cherish all the memories with them. Hug them all the time, hug them so tight.

3. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

To go to the people that have done bad things to me, to say that I forgive them and say thank you because without them and without those bad things I may not be able to live the life that I had. It taught me to grow and learn more, and I do not want for them to keep on wondering if I already forgave them. I had lived life with my loved ones so I will be using my remaining two ours for those people.

4. janeabiquibil

janeabiquibil New Member

That's an interesting question. If I have two hours left on earth, I'd first spend the first hour with my parents and do the most favorite activity we do together and the then spend my last day on earth thanking God for all the things and for giving me a chance to be here.

5. fornixcaliper

fornixcaliper New Member

I would go out of my house, sing and dance on the road for ten minutes. Then, I will run to wherever my feet take me, probably for a quarter of an hour. The rest of my time, I'll call my friends and my family and tell them how grateful I am to have them in my life. :)

6. JanizeAD

JanizeAD New Member

If I have only 2 hours left on earth, I will spend it my with family. I will tell my them how much I love them and how thankful I am that I have them in my life. I will cherish every seconds of it by hugging and kissing my daughter and my husband. I will also tell them some instructions on how to do some chores that I'm doing everyday.I will also ask my husband to call my parents and siblings so that I can say goodbye to them and tell them not to always look after my daughter. Then I will asked them to spend time with me to pray and give thanks to our Almighty God because He let me live for 36 years with His love, guidance and protection. After this maybe I can rest in peace.

7. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I would make peace with God and my family. I would spend time with my loved ones and call my friends. When the time comes, I will then eat my favorite food and wear my favorite clothes and simply say that "I'm ready". The end will come whether we like it or not. Don't fight it.

8. Orangeblossomtru

Orangeblossomtru New Member

Am I the only one with two hours left or is everyone and the entire world also in jeopardy? Well going with the latter I think I would be fine knowing that I only had two hours left and would spend it eating all my favorite foods since I won't need to watch my weight anymore and joking with my family about the end and crying up a storm then I would accept my fate and take a long nap.

9. Fatmasong

Fatmasong Member

I would spend my whole day being good and taking of my parents because they are the most important people in my life

10. IAMJANEL.COM

IAMJANEL.COM Member

I would sit with my parents and treat them to Smores flavored ice cream. I would just listen to them talk to me and absorb the sound of their voices into my memory. I'd take their words of wisdom with me as I travel to the next galaxy.