If you were given a chance to have a super power, what is it ?

Discussion in 'Fiction Writing' started by hinakathleen, Apr 4, 2018.

1. hinakathleen

hinakathleen New Member

2. Ella23

Ella23 New Member

Shape shifting. Why, I can shape myself into anything thus I can be any. I can experience all the things, be any person, be any plant or even be any animal. Shift any atom or cell in my body to create anything that I would want to be. Then I can have any superpower that I want.

3. Veduapauline96

Veduapauline96 New Member

If given a chance, I would want to have th ability to stop time. The world is sometimes to toxic to live in that I need a minute or even an our to myself. Wouldn't it be nice to stop for a while with all the politics, the traffic and all that stressful stuff an just have an alone time for yourself? You can find out more about yourself and you cm have a minute to think about things without the world constantly under your nose.

4. Androxtor

Androxtor New Member

If I am given an ability I would pick the ability to change people's hearts. In the modern society we are faced with people's greed and selfishness. Adults are messing things up and taking things for granted. The world needs to change for the sake of the next generations to come.

The ability to change hearts will help me clean and reshape the society for good. I am going to use this super power fair and clean. It would be great to make people better and make them realize that they are doing wrong things in our world. Changing hearts will help us to be a better world.

- A man needs a clean heart to make a change to the society. A person needs to act if the future is at stake like in our modern society.

5. aldridmae_fidel

aldridmae_fidel New Member

This question reminds me so much of my childhood. Everytime I watch hero movies and TV series, I dreamed of having the super powers they have. I wish could fly, to be incredible, to manipulate the air, and others. But as I grow up, I read and watch a lot of stories about those heroes, princess, vampires, etc, I left with one thing I really wanted to have as a super power, and that is telekinesis.

Telekinesis is an ability to control something using just a strong mind.

I choose it because I'm really a lazy person. Sometime I'm so tired from school yet I still need to help my parents, so if I have those I can do a lot of stuffs.

6. bienn05

bienn05 Member

If I were given a chance to have a super power, I think I wanted a power that can read minds. I am a person who always wanted to please others. I wanted all my love ones to be happy, so I wanted to read there minds and know what they want so that I can give them their happiness. I am a very loving person who is very sensitive with the feelings of the person in front of me. I always wanted to be the man to give happiness not just to my loved ones but to other people.

7. julietsierra

julietsierra New Member

That would be having telekinesis, I am a very busy person so if I have telekinesis it would be much helpful for me. I can grab my coffee when I need it, when I am so busy I can't stand a minute to get a cup of coffee for myself. And also it will save me more time and energy in terms of my household chores, I will have time to relax then. How I wish I could develop that kind of superpowers.

8. Ktetsua

Ktetsua New Member

if i have superpowers,it could be mind controll,so that i can controll badass villains and use their will to kill themeselves.

9. chindyhime

chindyhime New Member

This question is really nostalgic! I really miss my childhood. :cry::cry::cry:
    Every time I was watching supernatural movies back then, I was hoping that I was one of those supernatural beings. People who can read minds, extraordinary strengths, and many other more. I can even imagine myself that I was like Wonderwoman (lol).

But if chance will be given to make supernatural things happen in reality and I will be able to have extraordinary or supernatural powers, I guess I would like to have the powers to see the future. Through this power of mine (if ever), I can help my self to avoid making mistakes. Also, I can help others to choose their best future. People will be able to live with less fear in the future. We'll know what lies ahead on us.

v.png

10. silvermists

silvermists New Member

There are so many interesting ones to choose from, but I would probably go with teleportation. I would just have to think about the place I wish to go and I can travel instantly. I don't have to worry about traffics, hence saving lot of time. I can visit amazing and mind blowing places around the world absolutely free.

11. bluwish02

bluwish02 New Member

If I were to have a power I will choose the "all knowing" power / I want to become omniscient. If I know everything I will no longer have hard time to solve any problems that i will encounter. I can do anything with 100% sureness and I can even give 100% correct answer to anyone. If I know what is the best thing to do, what is the best course to take I will definitively become a millionaire and be a great leader. In short I will have a problem/stress free life.

12. Clairmatin

Clairmatin New Member

This might sound out of the ordinary but if I were to choose any superpower, I would choose to be able to cure any illness. My little sister has always had health issues. She's still suffering and I would give the world to spare her the pain.
    So yeah, if I could cure any disease, that would be the greatest superpower ever!

13. yuzupon

yuzupon Member

I think I'd go for teleportation. I have always dreamed of travelling the world. I am studying hard and hope someday I could have a stable job, earn a lot and travel. I'd take my girlfriend with me as well because I want to share my life's moments with her. We'd be in places we only ever dreamed of. We'd both see the world with our own eyes and keep the memories in it with us forever. I truly wish that would happen, one can dream.

14. maiaoh

maiaoh New Member

I think I'd love to have a power to heal or maybe an ability to sniff infection or illness. The latter seems ridiculous and funny. I just imagined myself sniffing people without being creepy but failing miserably. Haha. Joking aside, it would be really cool if I could do that, you know? Healing little kids' boo boos? Check! Checking my parents' heart condition? Check! Smelling sudden spike in blood sugar and blood pressure? Yes, check! Treating my grandmother's vision due to cataract? Check! Alerting someone if they're going to have a stroke or heart attack? Check! Treating deadly diseases like cancer? Check.

It would be awesome to have a power like that. I guess all I can do is to make myself, my loved ones and other people healthy. Prevention is better than cure after all.

15. mchichi

mchichi New Member

the power to teleport so i could go to places i want to go, to be there to see my friends my loved one in a snap of a finger..i misses my loved one and i want to see and be with her..whew never mind, the perfect time will always be there for us and i know someday will see each other soon

16. Brokewriter

Brokewriter New Member

The power of omnicompetence. It's the power to do everything; martial arts, foreign languages, hang gliding, guitar playing, writing, video games, panini making, everything. It'll make life so much easier when you can do anything and everything you want.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  17. umbraaa

umbraaa New Member

I'm definitely taking the stoppage of time as my power. If I could stop time in it's place, I would just use that ability to walk through the world and see everything I want to see. I wouldn't be wasting any time, and no one would be able to stop me or even see me because they'd be frozen entirely in time. I would be able to engage in wanderlust, where I can just wander throughout the world without a single care or worry.

18. Loujen1012

Loujen1012 New Member

If I have a super power, it could be the ability to change the past. I have so many regrets in my life and if I have the ability, it will gives me the freedom from chains of mistakes from the past.

19. DanM08

DanM08 New Member

If I would have a superpower, I would choose the ability to fly. Throughout history, people look for a way to fly, Leonardo Da Vinci invented a gadget that would somehow make a man fly or glide in the air. I would choose that power to experience flying free as a bird without having to use any gadget, vehicle, or any chemical that would harm our endangered environment.

20. iblissian

iblissian New Member

The ability to stop time, on the condition that aging is suspended as well during the use of the power. Time is the most valuable thing, and the ability to control it would be a guaranteed way of mastering everything you want to master, learning all that you can learn - the possibilities would be endless. I guess the only downside would be a prolonged sense of loneliness while you're off doing your thing and everyone is frozen in time, but I guess it would be manageable.

21. tifanyshinL

tifanyshinL Member

I want to have a power that can cure all disease so that no one would suffer from sickness.

22. netherwin

netherwin New Member

i would want the ability of time travel. i would love to go back and see what it is like on the planet in the age of the dinosaurs, watch egyptian society and the building of the piramids, see the crusaders in the middle ages, explorers of the new world. i would also use the ability to go to the furure, and use that knowledge to improve my current life.

23. Tinapoooot28

Tinapoooot28 New Member

If i would have a chance to have superpower ability, i will choose to have the ability to back in time and have immortality. It sounds funny but i want that ability for some reasons. I do have regrets in life. Desicions that i never expect resulting negative outcomes. I want the ability to back in time in order to correct or atleast lessen the damage of that mess desicion i make.

24. Gamatoy1963

Gamatoy1963 New Member

Does time traveling count as a super power? If so, that's my choice. Being a "Jumper" is a close second. Good movie by the way.

25. HORR

HORR New Member

My super power would be immortality. If I could live forever, I could use my “whole” life to help others during natural disasters, since I would not be afraid of losing my life. I could also give all my money to those in need, because I would never have to buy new clothes or accessories. I would also make a great history professor, as I would know the whole of human history, since I have lived through all historical events.

2 people like this.
  26. redcontis

redcontis New Member

If I would be given a super power then I would choose the power to heal. I would use this power to cure people's illnesses at the same time I would find cure to those incurable diseases like aids. Having the power to heal will give me opportunities to save a lot of life. Seeing the people's smile whenever I cure their illnesses or saving their life will be the greatest reward I could have. :)

1 person likes this.
  27. LMFI2031

LMFI2031 New Member

Teleportation is an easy answer for me. People spend a lot of time and research on the move people to places problem. Look at the research over time that has gone into making automobiles, then making them safer, then making them drive themselves. Trains, planes, cars, boats all used for transporting people and things from point a to b. All of that is unnecessary if you can teleport. The convenience simply can't be understated. You could live in rural Montana and work in Silicon Valley, your commute could be seconds. High pay and low cost of living is a huge win.

1 person likes this.
  28. jackiesunga

jackiesunga New Member

If I can choose a super power, I would choose a power that will instantly remove the mental illnesses of people. If they will be free from mental ilness, they can live life with no limits. They will be given the opportunity to make decisions for themselves. And most importantly, they will be able to feel genuine happiness.

1 person likes this.
  29. tinetine31

tinetine31 New Member

If I have given a power I will choose the power to being invisible. I will use this power of being an invisible whenever I feel ashamed or i feel sad, it's easy to hide. To hide from those being ashamed because of you.

1 person likes this.
  30. MrsSBeaumont

MrsSBeaumont New Member

I would want the power to teleport. Who needs to buy expensive place tickets when you can just teleport around the world? I would never be late for work and I could sleep in late every morning. I could have breakfast in Paris, lunch in Tokyo, and be back home for dinner.

1 person likes this.