If you were given a chance to have a super power, what is it ?

Discussion in 'Fiction Writing' started by hinakathleen, Apr 4, 2018.

1. ss2diamonds

ss2diamonds New Member

The power to instill faith in every human being that there is only one true God and there is only one Savior, His son, Jesus Christ. Therefore, we must follow all of his teachings in order to attain everlasting life.

2. Chaiya

Chaiya Member

When I was younger, I used to ask myself, what powers would I want to have? Seems like everyone already chose the same powers over again. Then I saw how dark the world was and is, I also saw how good it was and is.. I now know the power I want is the power to control ones HEART. The dark and light is brought about by the intentions of ones heart. I don't want wars, I want more generosity, I want greed to be removed, more kindness and love in this world we are living in. There will be brighter future for the generations to come. I want to hold the hearts of the leaders leading every country, to have the heart that serves fruitfully and truthfully. To also hold the hearts of every person to change the desire and ill intentions. But, there will always be balance in the world like Yin to the Yang, we'd still keep things in perspective -- emotions will still be balanced at some point, there will still be anger, frustrations and sadness however, having that power will also bring comfort and peace after feeling the sadness, anger, grief of a person.

3. Lynsej2019

Lynsej2019 New Member

If I have a chance to have a super power then I want to have a power to control and produce everything. Power to control so I can control the behaviors of all the people in the world. I want them to all kind and obedient citizen in the world which possess all the good virtues in order to have a peaceful and progressive world and at the same time I can control the occurrence of calamities .If possible all calamities will not happen. Second is the the power to produce everything so I can give to all the people equal amount of wealth for living so everyone in this world will have equal economic status and they will enjoy the abundance of natural resources which I will give to them.

4. mirky

mirky New Member

Honestly, something like Domino from Deadpool...just being nonchalantly very lucky. Maybe it'll try to do some real good for all the people in poverty getting screwed over

5. guitarbro88

guitarbro88 New Member

I'll have Doctor Strange skills and abilities. There's something cool in drawing magical powers from mystical entities and creating portals, energies, and spells. Also, aside from his magical powers, he's expertly trained in most martial arts.

He has tons of magical weapons and equipment like Cloak of Levitation, Book of the Vishanti, Eye of Agamotto, Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, Wand of Watoomb, Dragonfang, Orb of Agamotto, many more. Doctor Strange is the greatest magician in the universe.

6. notaubs

notaubs New Member

Teleportation, definitely! I live in an island kind of far away from the rest of the world and it's difficult to travel outside of it without money, and I'd love to be able to go to all the places I've only ever read about or seen pictures of. Apart from that, it'd be less hassle to go to work or school. Imagine the convenience. I'd be a super lame superhero, but on the plus side, if anyone needed me to save the world, I could just teleport away.

7. git531

git531 Member

If i am given a chance to have a super power it'll be portal, like the portal used by Raven of teen titans and also by Doctor strange. Portal is very powerful it seems, as in the movie " teen titans go the movies", when every superhero in the world goes to attack the teen titans, Raven just says portal and makes all the superheroes disappear. Portal is very powerful.

8. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I want to be faster as a meteor that we see in the sky and i can landfall everywhere very quickly.

9. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

Fly like Peter Pan... I dreamed of that a million times when I was a kid. If I could fly, I could go anywhere in the world without bothering how much my plane ticket would be. I would sit on the clouds and watch the world below. Then I would know if earth is round, or just flat.

10. cozhart

cozhart New Member

I would love to summon monsters then have them do whatever I want... Slavery? Of course not. I'll still feed them and have to like build a shelter of some sorts.

11. XirZyX

XirZyX New Member

If i we're given a chance to have super power it will be Gods power. I want to do everything i want. If it's not included then i prefer the power of telepathy . It's cool moving things even if you're not moving it physically.

12. carbs16

carbs16 Member

The power of healing. I want to heal all the people in this world. I want to help those people who are suffering form burden, pain, cancer and diseases. I want them to survive and see the beauty of this world.

13. jaepeels

jaepeels New Member

If given the chance, it would definitely be time travel. Imagine all the cool stuff you can do in the future and terrible events that you can change from the past.

14. Well... That's a real brainer... Let's say that a power that would allow me to see all outcomes and all parallel universes and all timelines at wish would be perfect. With it, I could become almost omnipotent and have access to unlimited knowledge and create a perfect world to live in, according to my personal desires and standards.

15. For me, I would choose the power of wind. I can fly like a bird and go anywhere I like. I used also this power for the sake of everyone. Meaning there is no typhoon, sand storm and hurricane anymore because wind is my power and I can control it anywhere and anytime I want.

16. shermarie

shermarie New Member

I've always wanted to teleport so that I would never have to sit in traffic, avoid airline tickets, and get into Disneyland for free! It would be awesome to be able to visit multiple places in the world in one day.

17. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

My choice is to have the ability of reading one's mind. I'm always conscious what people think about me. And this also works for people who are shy to speak up by opening the topic of what they're thinking about. But I believe that there are cons and pros to have this kind of super power maybe that's why we're not capable to have one.

18. Akirekire27

Akirekire27 New Member

Healing powers. The power to help other, to become their other half that would keep them safe. It is my opinion though. A lot of stories or movies have characters that are super duper extra powerful! They are physically strong, and very unique super powers. That sometimes, healers and supports are cast aside. They're only the supporting characters. But, if I would create a story and if I would given a chance, I would like to have a power, vested from the moon, to heal any type of wounds/pain. It's all thanks to them why superhero have the chance to live. I want to tell everyone how one little healer/support have the biggest role of all.

19. cjmanuel22

cjmanuel22 New Member

The superpower of speed
    ‘My superpower is incredible speed so I would be the superhero Lightning. I know that the nature of your business means you respond very quickly to events so I think my superpower would be useful.

‘I used my superpower when I had to make an instant decision as chief fundraiser for a local music festival. I was about to sign a deal with a company who would be the main sponsor for the event for one year when I suddenly had an offer from a rival company who would cover two years but at a reduced amount. I decided to go with the two-year option as I knew the sponsor was more open to sharing publicity with a co-sponsor, so long as it wasn’t a business rival. I had someone in mind who could be a co-sponsor and fill the funding gap for at least the first year. However, this all had to be tied up incredibly quickly as I didn’t want to keep the original sponsor hanging around if we weren’t going to use them.’

20. clairebalubal

clairebalubal Member

If I would be given the chance to have a super power, I would choose a power that can change people's heart. The world is beautiful the way it is where bad and good people lives together. However, I believe that the world will be more beautiful if every single person who lives here has only 1 desire in their heart, peace. And if given the chance to have this power, I will make sure that every single person in this world will only desire for peace.

21. Aleona

Aleona Member

If I will be given super powers, I'd wish for a healing spell. I know a lot of people who suffered so much because of their illnesses and it's so hard for me that I couldn't do anything to ease their pain. I have people close to me who died because they could not afford the treatment that they need. Right now, my mom is diagnosed with chronic kidney disease I can see how much suffering she's been through. I just want her to feel better so we could be with her longer. I want her to stay so much longer.

22. watsonse

watsonse New Member

My choice would be the ability to heal. There are billions of suffering people out there. The ability to relieve their pain -- even if only temporarily -- would be wonderful.