If you where to create a series what genre/s would you pick from?

Discussion in 'Television' started by Dorothy-5me5, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Dorothy-5me5

Dorothy-5me5 Member

Steven Spillberg has just got the funding for you to Executive Product and Direct your dream series.

2. joshlem

joshlem New Member

Epic would be my natural choice. I have wanted to tell my African ancestors story for a while now and shed light on their strengths and not there weakness, like the history of Timbuktu the city of knowledge during ancient times or how the Cushite, Nilotic communities and Nubians built Egypt thousands of years before the arrival of the Arabs in 600AD. I will be able to tell the history of Mansa Musa and his wealth.

3. younglungu

younglungu Member

adventure is the best ever

4. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

Thriller! hehe
    If i can only make it happen.

5. sar

sar New Member

Action and thriller is the best

6. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge Member

I would create an investigative movie series. The puzzle of the killer among the close family members and friends, mind boggling and brainstorming amongst the investigators in addition the suspense in unravelling the culprit is what is the most dramatic theatrical piece worth waching.

7. ctemple85

ctemple85 New Member

I would create something very science fiction if i got the opportunity to make a movie series. something with humans and aliens living together in peace or about a war.

8. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

Action or thriller! Sounds exciting

9. selectra

selectra Member

Horror

10. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

There are a few factors that decide which genre you should write.
    1. Write What You Love. I can honestly say that I love reading all different genres. ...
    2. Write What You Are Good At. ...
    3. Don't Write With Money In Mind. ...
    4. Think About Your Audience. ...
    5. Test A Few Different Genres.