Importance of Books

Discussion in 'Books' started by rampage12191, Oct 30, 2018.

1. rampage12191

rampage12191 New Member

Some Books has published movies right? So what's much better? Watching it or Reading it? Cause just to tell you my opinion.. Reading takes a whole lot a time!

2. verejohns

verejohns New Member

Hey Family, Vere Johns here! Books are normally a source of learning for me, and learning keeps me young; at least at heart, hence the importance of books!

3. drsushil3300

drsushil3300 New Member

Books are very important in the life of man. we can develop new ideas and information necessary for our day to day life. We can expose ourselves to new knowledge, which can be helpful even to achieve out goals. Book reading helps to increase our understanding. It is a positive reason to increase the memory of the reader. It is said that reading develops the comprehension, proficiency and fluency of the individual. Reading of different books develops the imagination and critical thinking. In previous times people used to read much to increase their knowledge, thereby developing their wisdom. Some people read books for entertainment but benefit themselves with the development of new knowledge, reading proficiency, imagination, understanding and other such qualities. So, everyone should read books for self enrichment, development of understanding, imagination and wisdom.

4. miztahimik21

miztahimik21 New Member

Books plays an important role in in our life. It is said that books are our best companions. Books are real friends in our lives . They demand nothing from us. They give us plenty of joy. We also learn a lot from them. They take us into a different world of imagination.

5. leovinodbelen

leovinodbelen New Member

Books is very important to such people who presently gaining some knowledge and information that they wanted to know. From the past the books was evolved to some technological tools that were all currently used like E- Books and other tools. But for me still the books is the main source of the knowledge we wanted to know because we all know that, all the things we know today is all came from the Books.

6. cimenikyron

cimenikyron New Member

Books are not just papers being written by writers. It is where we can learn something new that we can apply on our real life situations. Without books, life wouldn't be growing. The ideas and learning we get are coming from books. It also develops one of our macro skills which is reading. It also helps in exercising our brain because we are letting our brain consume new things coming from books. As a friendly suggestion, read a book at least an hour a day. It would really help.

7. tintintin24

tintintin24 New Member

The importance of books in our life. ... For the majority of people, books are part of their everyday life. A book is like a best friend who will never walk away from you. Books are packed with knowledge, insights into a happy life, life lessons, love, fear, prayer and helpful advice.

Reflections and realizations are in books. Try to reflect.

8. menchuuy58

menchuuy58 New Member

Books allow children and adults achieve minimal standard of literacy and help people understand their roles in their community or society. Some books permit people to gain a better understanding of their own emotions, including happiness, sorrow, anger and love. Some books contain stories and information on areas that people are not familiar with, such as the sciences or a certain region of the world; reading literature on these elements allows people to have a better understanding of and appreciation of those topics.

Books are valuable and inevitable learning tools for learners, teachers, researchers and academic institutions. Reading books also enables students to sharpen and develop certain skills, such as reading comprehension, communication, phonetics and interpreting photographs. Students also use books as social tools to gain an understanding of and appreciation for people of other cultures.

Most importantly, books are significant because it was through "a book of books," the Bible which God revealed His message to men.

9. Mj Andales

Mj Andales New Member

Books, as the world today evolve and people have so many things to do. Books is one of the things we should't neglect. As someone who read books on daily bases, I saw some cases where people are asking me "Why read books? Why not do somethings like surfing" I always say... Knowledge , I hate to be ignorant, to be naive. To knowledgeable is a power we have to baby, we have to smart not because we already are but because he have to be. Books is one of the way, if you are not smart by birth then learn it. Start with books. To be knowledgeable is with books.

Not just knowledge but also internal healing such as mental healing. I experience depression and books helped me recover. It heals our soul, mind and even our heart. Any kind of books will do, but we cant forget about the classic like Edgar Allan Poe, J.K Rowling. It transcribe generations like a song a good book never gets old. Books should be our companion, our best friend.

10. malics

malics New Member

Books are one of the best investment for ourselves. Every piece, every message, every lesson we get from books are very useful to our day to day life. A man once said "Knowledge is power", this phrase is true and knowledge can also be acquired from books especially the book called The Bible.

11. paulcesna

paulcesna New Member

Books are the most important testament of human history. It is the best learning tool for every new generation. Books develop not only our reading and comprehension skills but also our analytical skills. Books are still the best written source of information. The greatest minds in human history were molded by these written testaments of knowledge.

12. beermoneyhunter

beermoneyhunter New Member

Let us pull away from fiction and move into reality. There may be a time frame known as the Enlightenment, wherein mankind as an entire unfolded its eyes and found out that we have been capable of much more than we had formerly achieved. Philosophers met often to alternate thoughts, and finally certain philosophers wrote their mind ans ideas into books. those books aided the transfer of ideas immensely. So books are essential to mankind.

13. rose61

rose61 New Member

The fact that books are important is not debatable. Books are big sources of information and also entertainment.Books play a big part in boosting knowledge of the reader.

14. Lordify

Lordify New Member

The importance of books cannot be over emphasized. It's one of the greatest inventions of man to be able to transfer knowledge from one generation to another without having to pass through the same experience that exposed that knowledge(in book form). From time immemorial, our knowledge about forgone seasons and events that changed the world have come down through books. Though, there are other media through which information and knowledge could be passed, yet, the place of books cannot be easily shaken off. Books have helped whole nations rise to greater heights, enabled ordinary men do the extraordinary, impacted a whole generation for progress, allowed scientists access to each other's knowledge, etc. Books, in the society, hold such venerated positions that tyrants are willing to allow their subjects remain ignorant in order to perpetuate their tyranny. Books have changed the thought patterns of many a men and women through the ages. Books are indeed important.

15. mariskien

mariskien New Member

Book is just a paper that some people can crumpled and burn easily on it but what some idiot people don't understand is books a bridge to the greater future and the knowledge inside of the every content ,text is more important than the other nonsense stuff we do. So books are indeed important and must keep properly. :)

16. imperialrosmarie

imperialrosmarie New Member

Books is importance to us, It is a tool to gain knowledge and have access to new things that happening to our society.
    Reading books make us intelligent and wise in any ways and situations. In any age and society I believe that this books is a one tool that we always have, to discover new facts and proving something that might be helpful to us and in the society.

17. Misterme

Misterme New Member

The importance of books is massive in my opinion,it passes down knowledge from previous people’s life experiences.When read these books can teach vital knowledge on life skills , so I highly recommend reading at least 4 books a month to gain knowledge.Books are very impressive holders of knowledge and should still be used today even with the internet , it is fantastic to hold a book and read it in your own time in your hand without electronics of computer bleeps in the background ie emails to distract you .Books are very important and have been for many’s centuries.