Importance of Music

Discussion in 'Music' started by ZakariaBelkouch, Feb 1, 2019.

?

what is Music?

1. Soul

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. entertainment

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ZakariaBelkouch

ZakariaBelkouch New Member

Actually, Music is one of the significant entertainment that gives people positive energy ever. so many people think that Music is just for fun and we listen to it in our free time however it has its own impacts on nations. In addition, some special ones made it a way of mastering languages and extend their own knowledge about different cultures.

1 person likes this.
  2. Gsergent

Gsergent New Member

I think it's important because it can have different applications, not only in the commercial area, we can find music everywhere, music serves as inspiration for people, or as an escape that in the end can become a great achievement for a If you put effort and dedication, you can also take a message to the world since music is a universal language!

1 person likes this.
  3. LauJayMil

LauJayMil Member

It binds our soul in deep euphoria at the same time entertains our mind. It is of beautiful form made thru the production of vocals, instruments or both.

1 person likes this.
  4. Octavia-MmXC

Octavia-MmXC New Member

Music to me is survival. I started playing piano as a child and just a few days into learning, I wrote songs to express how I felt. Having just gone through a major shift in life, I wasn't very open emotionally, so this was a way for me express myself in ways that I was unable to in my every day life.

Music can definitely be a fun form of entertainment, but it can also be so much more than that. It is a mode of personal expression, storytelling, and healing. It is like the maths and sciences in that is a universal language. Unlike the STEM fields, however, it is an incredibly emotional language with the ability to connect people of different backgrounds and ideologies. Depending on the way music is composed, it can create stillness or it can create movement. It can be used to calm or excite. Like all entertainment, it can be used to push certain agendas and philosophies, or it can simply be used for entertainment and background noise.

Music is an incredibly powerful tool, and while I agree that is a form of entertainment, I cannot agree that is only entertainment.

2 people like this.
  5. maemae7

maemae7 New Member

Music can bring people in our world together in many ways. Whether it be through the same taste in music, or the willingness to try something new, or even performing music with others. Music is important because it brings people together in the world.

1 person likes this.
  6. Zakaria3210

Zakaria3210 New Member

Music are the symphony of the world today, It's one that make movement of all kind of humans, the little ones the big ones, in géneral all the categories are motivaated by this music it's really one of creativity causes.

7. kenken08

kenken08 New Member

It's one of those branches of art that helps you express what you feel during an exact moment in your life. For me, it's a tool that allows you to create or recreate what’s personal and make it as meaningful.

The great thing about it is when you express yourself. The melody and the lyrics connect to everyone who hears it.

8. JRKKL

JRKKL New Member

Without Music, life would be a mistake. - Friedrich Nietzsche

In modern life everything seems to be explained or understood. We know why it rains, why thunder strikes trees, why rainbows appear when the sun returns. Even unbelievable things like computers or the internet, despite their tremendous complexity and possibility, somehow seem to lose that awe-factor, that wonder. Music, and all the arts for that matter, still retain that sense of bewilderment that I feel is the spice of life. So how important is music? It's beyond important, it's necessary.

1 person likes this.
  9. Lyssa

Lyssa New Member

The true beauty of music, is that it connects people. Music is a power for those words that is impossible to speak. It gives soul to the world, wings to mind, flight to the imagination and leave the world for a while. Music colors the world and unites nations as one and speaks for true peace and love.

Through Music, We express what we trully feel and only Music understand our broken selves when no one does. It is the melody and harmony for our broken heart and mind to mend.

10. vangiecarino04

vangiecarino04 New Member

The importance of music is the lyrics because if the lyrics is so meaningful,many people can relate their life in the music,second,the beat of the music,because if the beat or track of the music is good to others or very relaxing,many people will like this.

11. Enzieeee

Enzieeee New Member

A truly fitted thread for me to write something onto! importance of music won't ever fade away, because we, humans, life by a frequency, and music, since the dawn of time is already been established like our heart, it will always be with us. Music brings joy to every person's hearts depending on what they love, different genre, but hey, you can't change it, whatever genre it is, it'll be always music that sings to our ears, always.

12. kimfamilara

kimfamilara New Member

Music is a really important part of human lives. While it defines traditions for some, it is a habit for many. Personally, I find comfort in music. It relaxes and inspires me. Sometimes I played music first thing in the morning to set my mood for the whole day. It is also not uncommon that music benefits in the development of our brain most especially in younger children. As for me, I constantly played music as soothers for my children since infancy.

13. Banjo

Banjo Member

It's a central importance to all of us, it offers amplification and encouragement, Specific piece of music gives strength and support to valuable but tentative emotional dispositions. euphoric song amplifies the faint. but ecstatic feeling that we could love every one and find true delight in being alive.

1 person likes this.
  14. Remz93

Remz93 New Member

Music is highly important in different ways, for example, in times when I just want to be relaxed, I usually listen to R&B, Soul or Ambient music.

I generally listen to Hip Hop and Pop music for a more uplifting vibe and music in general tends to put us in a more cheerful mood. The lyrics are very meaningful, depending on the music artist. I could not imagine a life without music.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  15. dylanfaust

dylanfaust Member

Music can boost energy, for relaxation while review subjects.

16. dylanfaust

dylanfaust Member

Music is very important in my life because it helps me feel relaxed. ... Music is important in my life for many reasons. Music has helped to create certain emotions whether happy, calm, sad, angry, scared, etc. It allows me to safely explore different emotions.

17. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

They can comfort people through the lyrics of the song. And they make people realise to move on.

18. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Music soothes the soul. It helps us relax as well as reflect on life, especially after a long, hard day. Some songs also express what we feel at a certain moment and reminds us of certain values that we should never take for granted. It also inspires us and keep us going when things get difficult. That's why we need music in our lives.

19. snesz08

snesz08 Member

Importance of music for me. it relieve stress, express my emotions and it gives colour in my life. I appreciate the art and passion of the singer or writer. it give relaxing feeling and mood booster. music makes us unite in one world.

20. jaymart0106

jaymart0106 New Member

Music participation provides a unique opportunity for literacy preparation. Whether the children are singing, playing, or listening, teachers direct them to listen and hear in new ways which exercises their aural discrimination.

21. Wins

Wins New Member

The elements of music touches your mind and your soul. It replenish the level of positive and optimistic side of you. Sometimes there are things that we cannot put in words but through music we can communicate well without having a conversation. It deeply touches our minds and our hearts which will definitely transform our attitude accordingly to the kind of music we listen. Music always communicate by the use of emotion it gives the listener an additional boost to feel what they want to feel. Sometimes it makes us feel great, sad, exciting and lovely and music also has big part on boosting our self confidence or leveling up our self esteem. It makes you feel calm, comfortable. And it is better to listen to a different kinds of music because it is also involves culture.

22. Kabi

Kabi New Member

Music helps me to think, sometimes gets me even out of depression. Usually music just helps me to focus on better things and get bad toughts out of my mind.
    Of course it helps to bring people together, I mean look at all those music festivals and how much fun people have at them, definitely connects people in some way. Also music kind of defines what you are, it can say a lot about you.

23. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

Music is the representation of our soul. You listen to music not only for entertainment but also to connect with yourself. There are times that music can bring back memories. Some music can boost your spirituality. And some use music to gain confidence. It can also be use for business purposes, like for advertisement. Music is very important for me, whatever genre it may be. It is an art that cannot be forgotten in whatever generation that will come. We should take care of it and continue to produce good music. ❤

1 person likes this.
  24. Samokechi

Samokechi New Member

The importance of music are as follows:
    Music is a source of joy to people.
    Music is a source of happiness to many.
    Music can be a source of income to the person who composes one..
    Music can help the economy of a country.
    Music serve as a source of inspiration to many.. .

25. Tnr2188

Tnr2188 New Member

I think music makes you feel alive. It triggers feelings & emotions

26. Tnr2188

Tnr2188 New Member

I agree that music is very important. I feel that everyone should have the opportunity to listen to music in the every day Life. It helps you feel like you are living & helps you cope with different feelings. It can do anything from excite you to relax you. It just depends on what you listen to. I believe every song tells a story. It lets people express themselves in many different ways. You can view a person's deepest thoughts when they sing a song. You can also see what talents a person has. Music also is a huge way for children to learn about different cultures. Music also is where dancing comes from. We wouldn't be able to dance without music. Music is a huge part of the entertainment industry. There is millions of dollars to be made in the entertainment industry. People all over the world like to watch people who sing and make music. I believe music is a huge luxury in life and is extremely important!

1 person likes this.
  27. pMarcos10

pMarcos10 New Member

I totally agree to the importance of music in our life because it handles our mood and it has been part of our culture and will never be removed.Plus music has many great benefits such as for children it helps them to enjoy or to calm them down such things happen to adults.This is why I really appreciate the importance of music.There are many people who had been helped by music by sharing their talents,so I must say that music is really beneficial to us.

1 person likes this.
  28. jhezz20

jhezz20 Member

It gives color to my everyday boring life.

1 person likes this.
  29. johnorosco

johnorosco New Member

Music can do great things for your mood. If you want to feel happy, you can listen to songs that are happy and this works the other way around too. When you lost someone in your life, it’s helpful to listen to sad songs. Science says listening to sad songs can actually make you happier.Music plays a very important role in bringing people together. Whether it’s a festival, concert or a club night, people come together to enjoy the music that’s being played.

1 person likes this.
  30. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

Music is something that change your mood. It gives you life whenever you're down. Music is something that energizes you, and brings out the best in you. Music is a friend, who cheers you up when you re sad. Listening to music can make you relaxed.

1 person likes this.