Increase rate

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Rameses Peter Callanta, Sep 25, 2017.

1. My current rate in postloop is 3.30.
    I have a problem. All the forums I joined in is requiring me to have atleast 4.5 post rating. My question is. Is there a way for me to increase my post rating? Eventhough I cant post on forums where I joined?
    The reason why I cant post is that the forums I subscribed in is all disabled. And waiting for another forum to be available will I guess will take longer for me to wait in.
    I really hoped that you can help me with this.
    Thank you.

Digicashceo likes this.
  2. Nazroth

Nazroth Member

Hi pal, I'm still new here but I heard from a reliable source that the admin of this platform can give you a better rating once you improve your grammar and content in your future posts. Although it would take longer this time, and it would be more difficult to raise your rating at this point. I suggest improving on your writing skills and politely requesting an admin to review your account.
    As for the locked forums, some of them can never be accessed until your rating is higher. This is to ensure quality postings to enter those sites.
    Hope that helps!

Noel Angeles and Digicashceo like this.
  3. Hello yes increasing a rate would be very nice to hear. Its a very informative to all part timers as well as to those who are employed..Because increasing rate also can persuade people to work.

4. angeldchaz

angeldchaz New Member

I would like to ask where should I post to get my rating increased? Would it be on this portal or on someone else's forum sites? I cannot subscribe on the other forum sites as my rating is just 3.80 after the 10 posts that I have made. I would love to hear back from you. Thank you very much

ion likes this.
  5. ion

ion New Member

Hey guys, actually I'm new here, and I got 3.9 ratings, and some of the forum needs 4, what will i do to get that 4 if I'm not able to register to the available forum to comment to? Almost a day of waiting, and still no opening for the new user for that 4 rating, that's why I'm here, to ask someone who can answer my question. And hopefully someone will answer me from this forum, even I know that I should not be here based from the email I revived. And I don't know if necessary to comment here to ask, but if this is the only place to answer my question, I don't care about the points to lose, As long someone will answer my question, thank you guys.

6. ptklorenzo

ptklorenzo New Member

Hi, my friend has the same issue, he got 3.83 rating from his 10 posts last week.
    He said that before I will have my 10 posts on postloop I should practice my grammar and English so that the admin will give a rating of 4. He said most of the website needs 4 or more rating to be able to subscribe. Can you please tell me how to help my friend on increasing his rating?

jeaneyfer likes this.
  7. angeldchaz

angeldchaz New Member

It seems that they are unresponsive as of the moment. We can't do anything but wait until they come and respond to our inquiries. All we can do is just wait for the administrators to notice us. I thought I am the only one having this type of problem.

Noel Angeles and jeaneyfer like this.
  8. Jenna David

Jenna David New Member

I have the same issue. I only have 3. 80 so I can't join forums. I don't know what to do and I'm really eager to start posting.

Noel Angeles and jeaneyfer like this.
  9. thecdguy

thecdguy New Member

The best thing you can do in this situation is keep posting in the Portal. If you keep this up, some staff member is bound to notice you, and they will 9 out 10 times, raise your rating. I know how eager you all are to start posting and to earn some money, but it will take some time. So just try to remain on the Portal for now, and I'm sure you'll get notice on one of your posts. :)

jeaneyfer and Rich4Eva like this.
  10. oyoroldan

oyoroldan New Member

Hi guys I'm new here, like I just joined yesterday. Does commenting in these threads considered for the 10 required posts to that postloop job ? I hope someone answer. :) thanks

11. asoikaw3

asoikaw3 New Member

Hello guys I'm also new here. Also, this is my 17th post 'cause my first application was rejected due to short posts. I thought that only grammar and quality are the things that matter but, now I know it's not.
    I have a question guys and hopefully someone might know the answer and it is also about the rating. You see, I was rejected but my Postloop portal dashboard already have a rating of 3. Is this rating final? Or some kind of error in the site? Thanks in advance!

Noel Angeles likes this.
  12. Titojon

Titojon New Member

Hi guys! I also have the same problem like yours. I have a 3.80 ratings, but I can't start subscribing because all of the forums listed, need at least 4.0 ratings. I don't know where I can make my rating go up and start posting, and also tbe postloop portal is already disabled. Is there any way that we can get higher ratings soon or we just have to wait until there's a forum where we, low-rated postloopers can subscribe?
    Thank you guys. I hope our rating problems can be resolved in no time.

13. Magnus Larsson

Magnus Larsson New Member

I'm new here and still haven't gotten my rating yet. Hopefully it'll be ok. I wonder if the rating is based on grammar alone or if it is personality related as well? Someone could have perfect grammar, but if the person is disrespectful to others I don't think he/she deserves a good rating. Also could someone explain the benefits to post on different forums? Is it because you get more points/post?

Noel Angeles likes this.
  14. KRJan08

KRJan08 New Member

I have the same issues as most of you are experiencing. I got a 3.8 rating and all the sites are locked except for one which when i tried to register in required me to enter a referral's username which i don't have because i do not know anyone there so my situation stands where i can only hope for the guy's giving rating upgrades to help us out :D

Noel Angeles likes this.
  15. Rosamistika

Rosamistika New Member

Yes how I wish this is the real job I am looking for. I just want to know how long I have to wait to get a high rate. Having a higher rate motivates us and gives us HOPE.

16. Noel Angeles

Noel Angeles Member

Just to give you a heads up, if your current rating is low then you have to write higher quality posts here at the portal so that you could be rated again. It all depends on the quality and lenght of your posts. I started with a 3.8 rating and like you I couldn't subscribe in any site so I tried writing better and longer
    posts and within several weeks I got a higher rating.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    2 people like this.
  17. Tamtam28

Tamtam28 New Member

Hello yes increasing a rate would be very nice to hear. Its a very informative to all part timers as well as to those who are employed..Because increasing rate also can persuade people to work.

1 person likes this.
  18. mcase

mcase New Member

Yes, Noel's suggestion is right. Just keep posting here at the Postloop portal to keep your ratings up. The best way is to start a new unique discussion here and make that a quality post. That's another way to get admin. to notice you. ;)

I'm a new user as well, but luckily, I got exactly 4.0 after completing the 10-posts requirement by admin. So I got to post on just one forum for a week :eek::D. Their limit is 3 posts per day on different topics under that website - make sure to check each site's posting limits btw. So I made sure to maximize it and do well on each post. Then eventually I got the hang of it, and I noticed that some new sites are also coming in. You just got to be patient and keen. Some of them even require 3.8 ratings! Well, that's also depending on your topic of interest. All you have to do is keep checking and keep posting! Good luck guys!

19. nekochan30

nekochan30 Member

I'm a member here for almost a week and I still don't have a rating after I post the required 10 post my rating is still zero how can I get I high rating so that I can payout all my hard work here?Any Suggestions for those who will notice me.I much appreciate who ever coach me.

20. sakazuki

sakazuki New Member

I am new here and I want to gain a higher rating and more points to earn more extra money and I read all the comments and reply in this forum, I have read that some members didn't met their quota or minimum rating, My conclusion there is that they haven't read the terms and conditions and rules on how to get a higher rating. My friend also a member of postloop community suggest to me that to get a higher idea your suggestions must be original,came from your own words or from your own experience so that the content is meaningful and real.The administrator will notice it that it's not a copy paste.Make a comment that is real and related to the topic that they ask don't answer a meaningless content it's better to answer in your own way and understand what is the questions they want.

21. Aice-eFyF

Aice-eFyF New Member

Hello all. I found out about LinkCollider a while ago and hadn't really put it to use just bookmarking it. Lately I've been using it on one of my sites. Basically LinkCollider is a site that you can use to build social signals, shares, get traffic and views etc on your site from other people in the system who are doing the same thing.

You earn credits on the site by doing the same thing yourself which you can use to build backlinks like Tumblr and Blogspot posts/articles to your site that people have posted to earn points with in return for the same thing. The same with things like shares etc all to earn credits which you can use to build them things to your site.

I've been using the site the last few days on one of my sites. Not for the traffic/views but more for the social signals, shares and posts it can create for you. It's really easy to earn views with it though just visit the views page and let it run in autopilot. And in an hour you'll have clocked up about 250 credits you can use on whatever you want.

But these sorts of sites are very questionable. It's sort of like AddMeFast or Like4Like and a traffic exchange sort of site built into one. Except how you can build signals and the posts is very unique though which is why I'm giving it a go!

22. Aice-eFyF

Aice-eFyF New Member

Hello all. I found out about LinkCollider a while ago and hadn't really put it to use just bookmarking it. Lately I've been using it on one of my sites. Basically LinkCollider is a site that you can use to build social signals, shares, get traffic and views etc on your site from other people in the system who are doing the same thing.

You earn credits on the site by doing the same thing yourself which you can use to build backlinks like Tumblr and Blogspot posts/articles to your site that people have posted to earn points with in return for the same thing. The same with things like shares etc all to earn credits which you can use to build them things to your site.

I've been using the site the last few days on one of my sites. Not for the traffic/views but more for the social signals, shares and posts it can create for you. It's really easy to earn views with it though just visit the views page and let it run in autopilot. And in an hour you'll have clocked up about 250 credits you can use on whatever you want.

But these sorts of sites are very questionable. It's sort of like AddMeFast or Like4Like and a traffic exchange sort of site built into one. Except how you can build signals and the posts is very unique though which is why I'm giving it a go!

23. Aice-eFyF

Aice-eFyF New Member

24. Aice-eFyF

Aice-eFyF New Member

25. Aice-eFyF

Aice-eFyF New Member

26. Aice-eFyF

Aice-eFyF New Member

27. Aice-eFyF

Aice-eFyF New Member

28. To have a high ratings, you need to have good and on point content about the discussion. Share some interesting new ideas about the topic, including facts and new ideas. Make at least 15 sentences or more. Start your content with a question that connects very well to the discussion and your view about it. Also do some introduction before you move on to your quote.