Increase rate

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Rameses Peter Callanta, Sep 25, 2017.

1. My current rate in postloop is 3.30.
    I have a problem. All the forums I joined in is requiring me to have atleast 4.5 post rating. My question is. Is there a way for me to increase my post rating? Eventhough I cant post on forums where I joined?
    The reason why I cant post is that the forums I subscribed in is all disabled. And waiting for another forum to be available will I guess will take longer for me to wait in.
    I really hoped that you can help me with this.
    Thank you.

2. Nazroth

Nazroth Member

Hi pal, I'm still new here but I heard from a reliable source that the admin of this platform can give you a better rating once you improve your grammar and content in your future posts. Although it would take longer this time, and it would be more difficult to raise your rating at this point. I suggest improving on your writing skills and politely requesting an admin to review your account.
    As for the locked forums, some of them can never be accessed until your rating is higher. This is to ensure quality postings to enter those sites.
    Hope that helps!

3. Hello yes increasing a rate would be very nice to hear. Its a very informative to all part timers as well as to those who are employed..Because increasing rate also can persuade people to work.

4. angeldchaz

angeldchaz New Member

I would like to ask where should I post to get my rating increased? Would it be on this portal or on someone else's forum sites? I cannot subscribe on the other forum sites as my rating is just 3.80 after the 10 posts that I have made. I would love to hear back from you. Thank you very much

ion likes this.
  5. ion

ion New Member

Hey guys, actually I'm new here, and I got 3.9 ratings, and some of the forum needs 4, what will i do to get that 4 if I'm not able to register to the available forum to comment to? Almost a day of waiting, and still no opening for the new user for that 4 rating, that's why I'm here, to ask someone who can answer my question. And hopefully someone will answer me from this forum, even I know that I should not be here based from the email I revived. And I don't know if necessary to comment here to ask, but if this is the only place to answer my question, I don't care about the points to lose, As long someone will answer my question, thank you guys.

6. ptklorenzo

ptklorenzo New Member

Hi, my friend has the same issue, he got 3.83 rating from his 10 posts last week.
    He said that before I will have my 10 posts on postloop I should practice my grammar and English so that the admin will give a rating of 4. He said most of the website needs 4 or more rating to be able to subscribe. Can you please tell me how to help my friend on increasing his rating?

7. angeldchaz

angeldchaz New Member

It seems that they are unresponsive as of the moment. We can't do anything but wait until they come and respond to our inquiries. All we can do is just wait for the administrators to notice us. I thought I am the only one having this type of problem.

8. Jenna David

Jenna David New Member

I have the same issue. I only have 3. 80 so I can't join forums. I don't know what to do and I'm really eager to start posting.