Increase rate

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Rameses Peter Callanta, Sep 25, 2017.

1. carz07

carz07 New Member

hi so until now, no one has found a way to increase the rating?

2. divinegores

divinegores New Member

Hello Noel,

I joined yesterday and my rating was 4.5. Thankful with the rate, but my concern is there is no available site for me to subscribe. There are only two sites active but my rating is below their standard. Is there any way I can find other sites? Do I still need to post here at the portal to increase my rating? How can I gain points here? Hope you can help me with this. Thank you.

3. divinegores

divinegores New Member

Hello Rameses,

May I ask where you find the forums that requires you 4.5 rating? My rating was 4.5 but I don't see any forum to join. Thank you.

4. Dosh

Dosh New Member

I have made more than 12 long posts this far but my rating is not moving anywhere from 1.6 which was the first trial-out I gave like 5 years ago, I didn't take this company serious at that time and made no post. It seems that admins are not reviewing my new posts since I came back here after 5 years's break and started taking postloop a little serious.
    Any suggestions about how do I get reviewed ?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  5. micohatienza

micohatienza New Member

Honestly I'm still confused on the ratings here. I see some that are complaining on the rates that not increasing. I'm a newbie on this field but I'm happy because I passed the rate on my 1st 10 posts. I see my rate now for 5 posts and its way too low. Its still a good start. I expect the rate will increase while I'm learning and making good posts. Looking forward on the highest rate.

6. Artemis456

Artemis456 Member

mine got 4.10, theres one site vailable for me, but i really don't know anything about sports and club at all!

7. jevis665

jevis665 New Member

How many moths, weeks and days to see or know my ratings?. Also how to improve my ratings or to reach the 4 ratings?. Im new member here can someone answer asap?. Thanks in advance guys lovelots!.

8. DTLee

DTLee New Member

I just wanted to give a few tips to some of the posters I'm reading on this thread and others. I read in the FAQs that correct grammar and spelling are expected and can help out your ratings, both in the 10 post trial and also in the paid forums. There's a website called Grammarly that can likely help out with spelling and many common grammar mistakes. It's free to join and you can use it as an add-on to your web browser (I use Google Chrome). When you are posting anywhere on the web, including here at postloop, it makes suggestions for spelling and grammatical errors. It simply underlines all the possible errors. In fact, I have two possible errors in my post now. I really think it can help you as a spellcheck and grammar corrector, especially if English isn't your primary language. Good luck!

9. mchll

mchll New Member

Increase rate? Hopefully this would be applied to everybody. I recently resigned on my previous company as this isone of the major issue in our employees salary. haha. Hope that Postloop will give us all an increase on every perks that they have. :)

10. junick1206

junick1206 New Member

this is my first time so I don't have yet anything to say.

11. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge Member

Looking forward to have my rate improved as it currently stand at 0.00. I would be grateful to be guided; step by step on how to increase it.