Internet Percent in your daily activities

Discussion in 'Internet' started by ItsMazohra, Oct 21, 2019.

?

Does internet necessary to tour daily activities ?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

Internet is very important nowadays
    We use facebook, instagram, twitter, google, youtube etc.
    Now, for me, Internet is a 100% inportant to me.
    Why? I used Facebook as my business Referrence. And i used Instagram as my way of Blogging my Life. And i used Google fir research .

2. Ruelene18

Ruelene18 Member

For me Internet is a 100% important to me. Because the internet has left a huge impact on our life. The internet creates new ways for us to communicate, work, and share information. It is obvious that the Internet has and will continue to change the way people live, also, making a greater influence on almost aspects of our daily life, the society and even the whole in the future.

Internet is also a very good platform to promote our business. Our products can be sold by using various e-Commerce solutions on the Internet. Use of internet technology is growing fast in the world.

3. bads05

bads05 Member

Internet is part of my job, i spent almost 80% of my daily life on internet, it became my number one source of information and communication.

4. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

I spend almost 100% of the internet in my daily activities beacause it is my way of connecting to people that I love, to my family who lives afar from us. And, of course, in this modern life everything that you need, from homework to clothes and appliances you can easily have them bought with the access of internet.

5. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I manage most of my business online as a blogger and internet marketer, but I also minimize the time I spend online daily since I have so many other offline activity ,once am done with my business online I have no other alternative than to exit my browser and go offline for something else.

Internet consume about 80% of my time daily since am not the type that do social network on week-days, so I have total control of my time online, many people spend most of their time on facebook,instagram and other social networking site but I only use social media plartform on week-end,this enable me to manage my time properly while online.