Intrumental music isn't boring

Discussion in 'Music' started by johny018s, Jan 11, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. johny018s

johny018s New Member

I always listen to -1 or instrumental music like Ost's on specific movie's or drama. It brings heal onto my head and relax my entire body makes your mood turns into good.
    I've also heared that these type of music is using by doctors to heal some illness.

2. imjlord

imjlord New Member

Yeah. Who said that instrumental songs are boring? I'm furious! Lol. I'm a singer but not in the group of good singers. Haha. What I like about instrumental songs is that I always feel like I'm real singer of a certain song and whenever I'm inside the house I feel like I really really own the song with matching dancing. And sometimes whenever I'm sad or feel alone I just listen to it and it brings healing for my broken and destroyed heart.

3. iamwil101

iamwil101 New Member

Instrumental music made you to be calm and stay away from stress. Listening to this made my blood to pump up because of sound that releases without instrumental background the music is dead. It is boring to hear and it is like a dead song to me the instrument made the music become more interesting to hear.

4. monkee

monkee New Member

A gret deal of the time I prefer instrumental music and I'd respectfully disagree that they are boring, I've never heard it said that instrumental music is boring, some people say that jazz is boring but they haven't listened properly. It's the same with classical, people who dont want to understand it may say it's boring but it's actually the opposite. Both classical and jazz have levels of complexity that make the plodding, sanitised pap of today sound simplistic and very narrow.

5. mblaster

mblaster New Member

I play the piano and the fact that someone thinks instrumental music can be boring is quite repulsive to me.
    check this out and let me know if anyone still thinks just 1 instrument is not enough to move your heart. ( ).
    But hey, to each his/her own.

6. laiza2019

laiza2019 New Member

Yes i agree, instrumental music is not boring. It is very pleasant in our ears. In fact if you feel stress, listening to this kind of music makes you feel calm and relieved. One of my favorite instrumental music is "Canon". Every time i hear this, i feel very happy and in love. I remember my unforgettable moments and memories in life that i really cherished and treasured.

7. fermar15

fermar15 New Member

Instrumental music is good and I would say not boring if the arrangement of melodies are really well designed. Instrumental music will not be boring if the song piece is flavored with some variations of dynamics, tune, pitch and tempo. Listeners will be more interesting to instrumental music only if they open there minds to understand that music is broad and cannot be stand still on just a one part of it. The best thing for the people who are not into musical instrument is atleast have a try and enjoy the other side of music.

8. MnMLRadu

MnMLRadu New Member

I fully agree that instrumental music is not boring. I use it regularly for studying or even when I am taking a nap. I really appreciate that Spotify, besides the usual playlists, they also have many playlists for chill music so I can discover new songs.

9. tommylacroix

tommylacroix New Member

OMG! Instrumental music is the polar opposite of boring, I love instrumentals.

From original sountrack scores to classical, all the way through to symphonic progressive electronic... I might argue that instrumental songs are some of my very favorite.

I write a lot, but absolute silence can be as distracting as noise, so I like to play music while I work, but lyrics, again, I find distracting. Writing involves "playing" with words... the last thing I want is someone else's words "invading" my space while I write. Instrumental music can set and maintain a mood without being too intrusive.

At present some of my favorite genres within the instrumental description are; Radiophonic, Feild Recording, Progressive Electronic, and Early Electronic. I also like some atmospheric industrial music, certain Library Production Records, and Baroque Chamber Music.

There's really so much to choose from I never find instrumentals boring.

10. reacobe

reacobe New Member

I love instrumentals especially from soundtracks. Titanic instrumentals are amazing, and in Lord of the Rings. So classic and I love it. I still have my CDs of those soundtrack and sometimes I surf the net to find one. I will never find it boring in contrary I find it relaxing and inspiring especially when I'm doing my reports.

11. carz07

carz07 New Member

Instrumental music is not boring! there are times that simply listening to the instruments gives you the essence of the song. To hear each and every instrument, the melody and harmony of the song.

12. NGear

NGear New Member

I know! Instrumentals are often overlooked in favor of the lyrical melody harmonizing with the aforementioned instrumentals; I've listened to countless instrumental composition and I've got to say, music is simply magical. Even without words, the harmony of the instrumental invokes multifarious emotions that are often more powerful than music accompanied by lyrics due to it being interpreted by the listener and its understanding, with it being lyrics-free, can be manipulated based on the listener's desire, whereas music with lyrics is limited only to the perspective of the singer's message or the content of the song.

Words aren't needed to make music; it lies on the harmony, the symphony, and the melody underlying the things that give colors to our life; the instrumentals that give that much needed emotion in our life.