iPhone 7 or samsung galaxy s8

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by Timileyin Peter, Aug 1, 2017.

?

iPhone or Samsung

1. iPhone

100.0%
  2. samsung

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. none

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Timileyin Peter

Timileyin Peter New Member

I don't really know much about iPhones but the samsung galaxy s8 that I just got is the bomb. The iris scanner, fingerprint sensor, Super "AMOLED" capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel.
    The camera 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash.
    I totally disagree with people insinuating that the iPhone 7 is better than samsung galaxy s8

2. Kohltenm34

Kohltenm34 New Member

I feel that iPhone has a stronger foundation for the phone itself and that is why I have owned an iPhone for over 6 years and still love it. I believe the Samsung galaxy though is also an amazing phone and I would love to try one, but I don't know if I can give up everything that I have with Apple.

3. mr.cat

mr.cat New Member

I am an Apple fan therefore I would choose the IPhone 7. Hands down I would choose any form of IPhone over a Galaxy. I have used a Galaxy before, but I just didn't quite get the same experience that I do on the IPhone. And if someone says a Galaxy is better because there is a feature on it that they do not have on the IPhone there is a great chance the feature would be on the next IPhone.