is Internet very helpful?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by jhonuarin03, Aug 11, 2018.

1. jhonuarin03

jhonuarin03 Member

how internet helps you in your daily life?

1 person likes this.
  2. AnnGandaKo

AnnGandaKo New Member

Yes internet are very helpful site that I know because internet gives everything that I want to know. As a student internet helps me a lot especially in making my assignments, projects, research and even bloggings in any website. Throught internet if helps me to know everything like in cooking, sketching and even the latest trends in technology. That is why internet is important for me it makes everything easy.

3. Marvs13

Marvs13 New Member

Yes, beacuse internet is so very helpful specially to those students like me, internet gives a lot of information that I wanted to know about this thing, about those things etc. A student like me, internet is helping me to search for my assignments, thesis, to get some of information that I need to know, and to be aware like the situation I can easily search when I want to know what's weather we had right now as well as even I cannot always watching telivision I'm gonna make myself to be updated by using internet to search in google, youtube etc. Students can join groups of their respective field of study on Facebook. So they learn by Discussing Problems while studies, projects also answering others problems can Improve their knowledge soundness. Students can Join Facebook pages,also follow people on quora who have expertise in their field of study. this method will Increase their Knowledge base as there are tonnes of pages and tonnes of experts have account o quora who give very rare and important knowledge and also answer your questions.

4. Raijul Islam

Raijul Islam New Member

Obviously Internet is very helpful.
    students can join groups of their respective field of study on Facebook.
    So they learn by Discussing Problems while studies,Projects.also answering others problems can Improve their knowledge soundness.Students can Join Facebook pages,also follow people on quora who have expertise in their field of study. this method will Increase their Knowledge base as there are tonnes of pages and tonnes of experts have account o quora who give very rare and important knowledge and also answer your questions.
    In old day’s we need to buy different books for every thing in that reference books we need to find respective Answer by giving lot of time.Now we can find answer to everything just by Googling within some seconds.
    So you can get PDF as well as Website posts that explain answer to your Question.
    Everyone also can make money by Internet.

5. The Internet is very helpful.

If we want to know something, we can just simply type it in the search bar. How easy right? unlike in libraries, you need to find the right book then find the topic and then find again. :sleeping: If you feel bored you can just go to your social media account to communicate with someone you loved, play games online, watch blogs, funny videos or even a news, you can also search for a job or earn extra money. Everything here is because of the internet so, YES, the internet is very helpful. :oops:;)

1 person likes this.
  6. jhonuarin03

jhonuarin03 Member

TheInternet provides us useful data, information, and knowledge for the personal, social and economic development and it is up to us to utilizeour time on the worldwide web in a productive manner. The Internet is a revolution in information technology.

7. delacruzkimi

delacruzkimi New Member

You can find everything in the internet. So, I can say that it is really helpful. Most especially for the students, when they have to do a research they can always use the internet to help them. People can learn from the internet, it can educate us about academics or non-academics. It also serves as an entertainment, we can play games using the internet. We can also communicate with our friends and relatives using the internet. And so much more, I can say that internet is a big help for us.

8. lazo07142

lazo07142 Member

Nowadays, the Internet plays a huge role in the life of almost everyone. It is necessary not only for work, communication or games, but also to pay for many services. People save a lot of time by making the necessary payments through a worldwide network.

9. Regcee0194

Regcee0194 Member

There are 2 uses of everything in this world.

1-is good use.

2nd is bad use.

So Everything in this world is helpful. So It’s depends on How you use It?

Now coming to the point .

How internet is Helpful to the students?

1-Internet for Knowledge sharing.

students can join groups of their respective field of study on Facebook.

So they learn by Discussing Problems while studies,Projects.also answering others problems can Improve their knowledge soundness.

2-Internet for gathering knowledge.

Students can Join Facebook pages,also follow people on quora who have expertise in their field of study. this method will Increase their Knowledge base as there are tonnes of pages and tonnes of experts have account o quora who give very rare and important knowledge and also answer your questions.

3-Internet for saving Time.

In old day’s we need to buy different books for every thing in that reference books we need to find respective Answer by giving lot of time.Now we can find answer to everything just by Googling within some seconds.

10. Bennock

Bennock New Member

Internet is very helpful, because a lot of things we need is in the internet now if you want to know something it is on the internet, all of the teaching materials that use on school it is on the internet even the book we use is on the internet now and even searching for a job is in the internet now, but internet has a downside to because everything is in the internet now many bad people use the internet too to do bad things, so be careful using internet.

11. MikGo

MikGo New Member

The internet is very helpful to everyone. It's a huge database where information is stored. With just a click away you may access different types of information which may help you in whatever you are doing such as learning a musical instrument or learning how to cook your favorite grilled steak dish for dinner. The internet also improved the communication of humans all around the world. You can talk to your loved ones from all around the world. All you need is a stable internet connection and a gadget that is capable of access to the internet.

12. Bibiss17

Bibiss17 New Member

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HELPUL .

13. TeejayC

TeejayC New Member

Hello there fellow freelancers !! :):):):rolling::rolling:

Internet for me is very useful. However, as the Spice Girls once said "too much of something is bad enough" so we have to control.

Internet is useful, especially for students, researchers, employees and US freelancers. It helps spread news, good or bad. It also binds hearts miles across.:p:p

For some reason, internet sometimes can be bad as to others use this for trading illegally. Others use this as a weapon, to destroy other peoples feelings. So I might say, too much of something is bad enough. You guys out there, keep safe using the web.

Thanks, and have a nice day fellow freeancers!! :p:):)

14. TeejayC

TeejayC New Member

I agree, please check my post. :);):rolling::rolling:

15. abesantana1

abesantana1 New Member

The Internet is super helpful, I love how you can almost find any tiny piece of information in seconds, I just don't know why but the Internet has been around for decades & there isn't a solid job that you can do full time online, I would of thought by now there would be been something since were advancing so quickly. Except for those standard the internet is pretty great as a tool.

16. Kat1404

Kat1404 New Member

Yes internet is helpful to me, because if you don't know a one thing. Your going to internet it

17. vintorez21

vintorez21 New Member

Yes, internet is very useful if you use it on right things.
    Many people out there including me uses internet to learn things.
    Like in my case i have learned a lot using internet, my interest is to learn electronics.
    Since i do not have the money to go to school for it, i use the internet to explore electronics, i have learned the basics of troubleshooting, component testing using ohmmeter, resistor color codes, ac dc, i have even made a DIY of this thing called ESR meter. A very useful tool when you do electronics repairs, i am 8 years now in electronics repair and thanks to internet because people like me learned a lot and still learning. It is true that if you use internet in a right way you will truly benefit from it.

Some other people like me have the same experience i guess.
    And now you can also pay bills using internet, send and receive money online, mail you friends and love ones instantly, do videocalls, do online jobs etc.

Internet is very useful. Use it wisely and in a good way.

18. ewapc101

ewapc101 Member

Internet is a nice medium to connect with the entire World. People use it as a medium to connect with other people, sharing files, entertainment, information and lots of other activities that are useful and beneficial in many terms. While browsing internet I found many websites which are useful in many ways.Aug 24, 2012

19. jeremiahogaga

jeremiahogaga Member

Yes, the Internet is really helpful. It helps us to makes research, share ideas and communicate with our loved ones. It also inform us of what happens around us. It is an essential tool for educational purposes as it helps students check out stuffs they don't know, using search engines like Google. It is also useful for business owners with a domain or website to advertise their products. Even our radio and television broastcasts are as a result of the internet.

20. GolGalore

GolGalore New Member

I can say that internet is very helpful. Nowadays, the internet is used by all the businesses wheter it is small or big. Internet make our product known to public, it helps us introduce or advertise our product in a seconds. Internet also helps the companies to save the files and other documents using email accounts for back up. Internet helps the company to engage to their customers.

21. anjie2288

anjie2288 Member

Yes.. Because now adays everybody use social media. If you want to watch news because you didnt able to watch it in television you just need to search in google on in youtube or maybe you go to the website of the news that you wanted to watch.. Social media is helpful because it lets you find your relatives whom you didnt see for quite sometime. You have so many things to do and learn in social media thats why it is very helpful and you can make money from it if you just search. Visit my website http://anjiealvarez.wordpress.com for more info of how to make money from home..

22. ivan_17

ivan_17 Member

Internet is very useful because it make life easier. You can communicate to your love ones abroad or in every part of the world. But in some case internet is not that useful too. Why? Because internet cam also seperate you to your self and your family. Most of the children are let say very techie now. Some of them have their own tablet by age of 5 even younger. They are missing they're childhood, instead of playing around with other children, they used to play it with their mobile and other gadgets. Some people also have no time expressing their love to their parent or other family members because they are all focus on their multi media accounts. Internet is full of pro's and con's, so we need to be very wise on choosing or using the internet in our lives.

23. Paige_1

Paige_1 New Member

I feel like it is, because it's amazing how you can find anything you want online. If I could, I would consume all the information there is using the Internet... but they are only 24 hours in a day.

24. _srmrzkim

_srmrzkim New Member

Back then, only a few people knew, what internet is. At present, it became one of the most influential and powerful platforms. People use internet for various reason, namely for information, communication, entertainment and such. It has become a tool for the convience of people, which became helpful in performing our daily task. Anyone can now share information with the click of a mouse because of the internet. An internet connection gives us a channel for keeping human connections across the globe. Staying in touch to people miles away from you is now possible. Services like Skype, Facebook, Yahoo make distance irrelevant. People across the globe can engage in conversation in the comfort of their own homes. In this modern time, internet now helps the economy of one’s country. The internet now creates jobs. The internet may have made some occupations redundant it has created more jobs than it has made obsolete. Well there are a lot of benefits of Internet. You just need to figure out your need and how it is going to help you. The internet is so useful, but we must learn how to use it properly and wisely.

25. justribidodo29

justribidodo29 New Member

With the assistance of online information, people can get updates of each minute news, and they could get statistics approximately on any part of the arena or about any subject matter on their personal pastimes. Online data provide freedom to the customers because they could choose the type of information that they desire to have at any time. There are so many websites online dishing out information that can be beneficial to their audience. Primarily, newspapers have their online data websites as well where people can find online news and updates from.

The accessibility of online news is the best possibility for people who can not get right of entry to other aspect of verbal exchange. The excellent of facts to be had at online news has no comparison with other access of facts. In fact, online information is a manifestation of superior technologies.

26. Flamelily

Flamelily New Member

The internet is very helpful as if you do not know how to do something you can research it and get videos on how to do almost anything on YouTube, or you can get the information from Search Engines. It is excellent for making new and finding old friends through the Social Media sites and it saves money by making calling free on different platforms like Skype. You never have to be bored again as there are plenty of free online games and movies too. If you are looking for a job there are hundreds of online recruitment companies with jobs across all fields and areas, you can refine your search to filter out or add in different options, like those not nearby to you or maybe salary requirements etc.

27. melvinjavate

melvinjavate New Member

Yes of course. Now a days, internet is so power. In my High-school days we need go to library to do some research and to read books its very hard to locate which or how many books you need to finish your report. But now, you can easily search on google.. Internet makes people life more easier.

28. borjamarien

borjamarien New Member

Yes, for me as a college student, internet is very helpful because it helps me to do my assignments, projects, presentations and especially for my Thesis study, it helps me to research and gather different ideas and information about my study title and it also allow me to make my work easier and faster.

Internet is also very helpful in terms of transaction because we all know that today, there’s a lot of bills to be payed and it is very hassle for us to go to the particular place to pay our bills, but through internet, we can easily pay our bills by means of online banking.

In terms of communication, internet is very helpful indeed because we can easily communicate to our family, friends or loveones through facebook, whatsapp, yahoo messenger or skype. It helps us to communicate easier and faster unlike before when there’s no internet yet, you need to write a letter and pay a lot and it’s very hassle because it takes a lot of time for that letter to be receive by the person you want to communicate and it’s kinda waste of time.

In short, Internet makes our life easier and faster.

1 person likes this.
  29. leonkilat21

leonkilat21 New Member

Yes, internet is very helpful to the point that it is very inconvenient once you try not to log in or use the internet. Most of the services from private companies or government services can be done in the internet in which you don't need to go to there locations in order to ask questions or avail there services. You can also shop or pay your bills through the internet and for student the internet is very helpful in aiding in there studies, reports, projects and presentations. Nowadays information travels really fast and the internet is the best place to find them like the news that you see on televisions can be found in the internet. And the biggest use of the internet is that it can connect us to our loved ones and other people.

30. davidenthusiast

davidenthusiast New Member

It all depends on how you use it, there are a lot of information out there on the internet, good and bad information. You can take advantage of the tons of information for your intellectual development, to learn new skills and enhance the ones you already have, or you might choose to spend your time just watching funny videos on Youtube. There's no doubt of the potential of internet as a learning tool, you can access, not just information in the written form, but you can also find interactive ways of learning. The Internet has also made it easier to communicate with other people, you can meet people from around the world which is a really gratifying experience because to know the first-hand experience of people on other contexts is a valuable source of realiable information.