Is it important to read inspirational and motivational book?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Challenges' started by Mark Joseph Saceda, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Mark Joseph Saceda

Mark Joseph Saceda New Member

For me, I think yes because you can get more ideas on how you write down your story or anything where you want to white down you story. Most of us in the blog is recommended because it's show people your story behind. How about you what is the best for you to show your talent or anything else. Express and share.

2. celine_ciao2000

celine_ciao2000 New Member

I say yes to that, because we all have our "ups and downs moment in life. Reading is a much better alternative to alleviate how we feel . Sometimes people get hooked on bad habits because of wrong choices and decisions with their actions.

3. ShaneQuirke

ShaneQuirke New Member

I believe it is important for us to draw inspiration from some source throughout our life, however I do not necessarily believe that source must be a book. Inspiration is subjective, for example, a college student raises £100,000 through crowdfunding to fund his independent film. While some may look at this as inspirational, others may deride him for looking to others for help.

Inspiration can be drawn by watching an athlete overcome odds and emerge victorious or watching a loved one lose 200 pounds of weight, it is entirely dependent on the individual. So while a book is a perfectly acceptable means of motivation, I find the medium through which motivation is gained to be irrelevant, so long that it is obtained.

4. julietsierra

julietsierra New Member

Reading inspirational and motivational books makes me feel uplifted and reprogrammed. Honestly, I am a very negative person but every time I read inspirational and motivational books especially my favorite author, I became a new person. There is something on it that touches my deepest core - which is my soul.