Is it true that first love never dies?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by snesz08, Mar 14, 2019.

1. snesz08

snesz08 Member

Is it true that first love never dies?

2. nikiii23

nikiii23 New Member

I think it depends how you deal with it. For me first love died when I meet my husband, love of my life, one and only.

3. ememchoco

ememchoco New Member

as the time passed by.. and when you experienced all the trial and hardship in life and finally meet the one you love, you will definitely forget your first love.

4. chugchug1

chugchug1 Member

It's true for me. I'm in love in my 1st girlfriend since college, i didn't do anything wrong, all my life and suffer give to her anything but at the end she have another boyfriend.

5. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

The fact that we fondly remember our first loves proves that it never dies.

6. valentinja

valentinja New Member

our first love will always be there. it may not be as it was when you were together but they're will always be those feelings.

7. AprilDeOcampo

AprilDeOcampo New Member

You will always remember your first love and it will have a special space in your heart. Your first love would only be replaced if your great love is a different person.

8. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

Why love is not dying? Even though you found someone that will not hurt you.
    For me really first love will die...
    Because it means that you are not meant to be there is someone out there in this world that is for you. Just wait, don't rush everything.
    That is my experienced maybe we have diffrent point of view but that was what happen to me.
    Now i am happy my life. He was not my first love.We have now three kids and he's doing his best to be the best father and husband to us. So why you can forget your first love. I have no reason to forget him, because i found someone who is better than him..

9. Teambits

Teambits New Member

My first love of my life is still my current love, since Highschool so I think it depends with how you view it.

10. vanessadv

vanessadv New Member

I think it is yes because even though my first love finds another girl he wants to be with for the rest of his life while we are still in a relationship at that time, I easily forgave him and set him free.

11. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

Maybe others are coincidence only, but for me its not, but there's only first live that never dies, God's Love☝️☝️☝️

12. CherryMae1821

CherryMae1821 New Member

Maybe your first love will serve as your basis on how you define love. You will compare your next love to your first. Because you remembered it the most. But the real things are if your first love failed. There is the right man awaits for you.

13. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

You will always remember your first love, thats all. Doesnt mean you have something for him/her forever