Is music a good way to pass a message?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dmariere, May 1, 2019.

1. Dmariere

Dmariere New Member

So many messages are passed using music. I mean that should be the essence of music right? It's a very good way to pass a message and you can reach so much more people that's the power of music

2. Nytstalkerabby

Nytstalkerabby New Member

Me and my girlfriend use to do that, that too while my mother use to be in front of us....and that point of time if me or my girlfriend wanted to express love or any message we use to play Bollywood or English music but often it was Bollywood because that's where the movies are incomplete without a love story

1 person likes this.
  3. astigmom

astigmom New Member

Yes, definitely. It's like a poem, but more people are likely to connect through music than poem.

4. Ameyjing29

Ameyjing29 New Member

Yes! Definitely, yes! Someone from before use music to connect their feelings or how they feel to me. I do the same thing when I can't express it through words. People says than you enjoy music when you are happy, and understand the message of the song when you are sad. I think, I can relate to that. Up 'til now, I don't have the courage to listen to the song that certain person used when he wants to make peace with me.

5. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

For lovers I think that's cute but if you like someone you can use music as well but its always a good idea to confidently say whatever you feel, that way you will get a good impression.

6. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Music is full of messages. Singers express their thoughts and views on society via their songs. If you listen and read the lyrics, there is something there that they want you to know. That why you listen carefully to what they are telling you as you listen to the song. It might be important.

7. veronica lucob

veronica lucob New Member

I believe it varies from individual to individual. Other people would appreciate it if message is passed through music or art,etc. Other people wouldn't. In reality, people have different preferences.

8. carlosandres

carlosandres New Member

To me, i would say yes . i think that many people will love to get a massage through a song, especially if its a love song . i consider myself romantic; And i have dedicated a couple of love song to my loved ones.

9. chamielita

chamielita New Member

[​IMG]

Yes, it's an art of saying what you feel beyond just words. This is the reason why I always go for the song with a good sense of lyrics, no matter what genre it is. But sometimes, even without words and just sounds from an instrument can give you a feeling that beyond any words.
    "When words fail, music speaks."​

10. tjmay

tjmay Member

my life is music

11. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

Music is a good way to pass a message. For lovers, it is so romantic that your partner is singing you a song that touches your heart. It is also a good way for passing a message to your loved one that didn't loved you back. At least through music, you can share your love that the words you cannot speak. It reach more people by listening to its lyrics. There is a hidden message from it. There are different types of music and that's one of the best way to show your inside emotions.

12. Chaiya

Chaiya Member

Music is a form of art. Art is expressing oneself. We have different means of communication - thus, music is one of them. Every singer, song writer, composer, artists express their emotions and convey what they feel through making music. That's why we have different genre's, because each person to their own. We pass music differently, the important thing is the message that it sends out to the listeners.

13. Tasheika

Tasheika Member

Yes, if the song actually has a meaning

14. Lageorgi

Lageorgi New Member

Yes it can be! Most artists use it to speak up for something or their feelings.

15. yetyet

yetyet Member

Yes of course. Like my someone I know, he always sends me music that tells what he wants to say to me. So since then, I also do the same. Music is an expression of what our hearts deep within feel into someone or into a particular situation. Music always rocks our heart and help us express our emotion.

16. mahleen

mahleen New Member

Music is a good way to pass a message. It is an expressive way of sending your intention through the melodies and harmony. A form of communication that has a sound. And sound is all around us that we don't realize we are passing on a message.

Music is a good way because it conveys thoughts and feelings. And passing a message can be confusing but with music, it is immediately understood. Music is given life when it has a message. It does not only entertain but it also gives wisdom and truth.

Through music, anyone can communicate with one another. Passing on a message is not solely for one person. It connects anyone who listens to it.

17. aprilmonedero11

aprilmonedero11 New Member

Yes. Back in my school days,I'd sing some songs in the hallway for my crush to hear it lol

18. lks311

lks311 New Member

I think we've seen throughout history that this is true, for example, the music of Bob Dylan

19. Kaye8094

Kaye8094 New Member

I've done this before! When I was a grade school I try to write a letter to my crush and eventually I put a Lyrics of my favorite song just to say that my feelings for him is in the lyrics of that song. I believe that music has a message and you can use it to express your feelings.

20. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Yes it is!!! Music is the best way to send a message for someone, the problem is that the person who should receive this message may not be aware of this or didn't take it as a message.

21. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Would say YES. Just think of Taylor Swift, BTS, etc. They tell and share their stories, whats on their mind by music. It is really powerful.

22. KMG666

KMG666 New Member

I courted my now girlfriend through my guitar and singing, and if that's not passing the message through music I don't know what is. Plus music is a form of expression and art and by nature it is a form of message.

23. talagirl

talagirl Member

Yes, music is a good way to pass/send message to someone you love,you want to know more, you want to pleased with, you want to make amends, or even such a good luck message. Music have its own hidden gems, and its for us to find, and by sending it someone is good idea.

24. junick1206

junick1206 New Member

through good music you can tell the words your want to say to a person without hesitation

25. mithul

mithul Member

Yes!!! there are good music which has very good lyrics in it,as they have a kind of social message to be passed on.
    i would definitely say AKON songs are the best example for this QUESTION.:thumbsup:

26. mateusredfield

mateusredfield New Member

Surely, you can express your feellings or ideas through it. It's very common people end relationsships or tell about someone they lost or love, any emotional thing can use music to say that. It's the heart telling something through mellody. I if you love someone I think you can compose something, sometimes it wotks, sometimes.

27. jeszai

jeszai Member

Yes it is. Sometimes music alone conveys all the right words you would want to say.

28. Cesssie

Cesssie New Member

Music is an art, and every art work gives a message. Therefore, I could agree that music can also be a good way to pass a message or be a form of expression.

29. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

Music is an important part of our life as it is a way of expressing our feelings as well as emotions. Some people consider music as a way to escape from the pain of life. It gives you relief and allows you to reduce the stress. ... Music plays a more important role in our life than just being a source of entertainment.

30. Nicktabi

Nicktabi New Member

YES because most of my friends and I always used music to sent and received messages in order to confuse others. And also most of the things I know was gotten from music.