Is music a good way to pass a message?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dmariere, May 1, 2019.

1. ctemple85

ctemple85 New Member

Music is a great way to pass messages , you can actually learn a lot from music, it can really get people on their feet and moving, and if your down or in a bad mood , you can always lift your spirit with beautiful sounds.

2. donjandex

donjandex New Member

Music means many different things to many different people. To a listener, a song is sometimes for four simple minutes of entertainment, but sometimes it is much more. Sometimes, a song is a message from the artist. This is much the same way from the opposite end of the spectrum. An artist's message can get so complex that it is completely lost on the listener.

3. gabrielfigs

gabrielfigs New Member

Sometimes we just can't really put our feelings and thoughts into simple words and a song will definitely better convey the message we want to send

4. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

Yes because the lyrics of the song brings a strong connection to audience.

5. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

Yes it most certainly is because everybody thinks differently Ok I can tell you some very beneficial information but it may be boring to you even if I'm raising awareness for a illness charity or a disaster or just a lifestyle that is wrong we can change you see. But if I create a catchy good sounding music video with actors that play out how a issue is affecting people and have a lead character in the music video who is the hero or part of a team of impact difference makers that solve or make a situation better yes you would possibly think to want to support a cause when you see it played out on screen with good music