Is music important?

Discussion in 'Music' started by majoy88, Oct 17, 2018.

1. majoy88

majoy88 New Member

Music played a vital role in my life because it's one of the factors that helped me to overcome my depression when I was in college. I usually listen to the meditation music and it's soothing to my soul. It feels like everything seems to be alright and getting better everyday. Music helped me to overcome my challenges in life and made me a better person.
    Until now, Music helps me to relieve myself from stress and it's awesome.

How about you? What made you listen to music? Feel free to share your opinions on the comment box. Have a great day!

2. Babylyn

Babylyn New Member

Yes music is important to me music is the best way to relief the depression. Music gives a lot of word, gives a lot of impression, emotion and help to boost you confidence. Thats why music is important. I cant imagine no music in the world. The world will be definitely boring. So love the music. Like love music is very important.

3. Bernardo7894

Bernardo7894 New Member

It is. It helps us form connections with other people, it gives us a way of venting our emotions and thoughts, it comforts us and is just fun overall. Music has always been integral to us and it will never cease to be so.

4. zevante

zevante New Member

Music saved my life. When I was in middle school, I was hopeless and aimless, filled with existential depression for some reason. When I started listening to The Beatles, I gained a little bit of happiness. I started playing bass, guitar, drums and keyboard. Music taught me how to learn things and how to be okay with having dark or sad emotions.

5. imsoooshai

imsoooshai Member

Music helps us in many ways. So yes, music is very important to each one of us. It helps us relax, relieve stress, chill, and many more. It can boost our mood and confidence. It can be a temporary escape from problems and ease pain.

6. Xane911

Xane911 Member

Music is the fundamental unit of life. It is the earliest form of art and the most beautiful one. I myself may not be musically inclined, but the idea of music moves my soul and inspire me to do my tasks in life. Music is relevant and necessary for us to live our life. Without music, life will become colorless and boring.

7. Heryne

Heryne New Member

Music is a very significant tool in life; this is for the reason that it enhances communication as people are able to connect to one another easily without having to say too much. Personally music provides me with a route of expressing myself and making people understand me better.
    Music can make me come out of tough situations such as depression because it talks to my soul in a way no one can. It brings out my personality as a person because I am able to identify myself or rather appreciate myself.

8. Heryne

Heryne New Member

Music is a very significant tool in life; this is for the reason that it enhances communication as people are able to connect to one another easily without having to say too much. Personally music provides me with a route of expressing myself and making people understand me better.
    Music can make me come out of tough situations such as depression because it talks to my soul in a way no one can. It brings out my personality as a person because I am able to identify myself or rather appreciate myself.

9. antonToledo

antonToledo New Member

Is music important? YES, of course, no doubt about it music is very important there are a ton of reason why. Mankind or humankind has a long history from the stone age to the medieval age you get the point, Us humans have a very long history and the thing is Music has a very important part in this very long history. Since the ancient times, music is being performed to express different emotions to express once desire or personality you can also say that music defines our culture as humans and also music has a very pleasing effect to our brains it can help a person relief stress and make your life better. Yes, music comes in different genre but thing as long as you love it keep listing to music. Cheers.

10. Ric

Ric Member

Music is very important to the world we are in today. It is in every commercial on television. It is throughout movies of all kind. On a personal note, it is used for working out to keep the intensity high. It can also put a person to sleep or set the mood. The other side to it is that music is a form of art expression. It helps musicians in a therapeutic way.

11. hountanie

hountanie New Member

Music is so important, because music can manipulate all things and music is a part of our daily live.. I can't imagine myself with a day without a music

Music is the bridge of your Soul

12. dado15

dado15 New Member

Imagine life without music? boring.Music is part of our life,music is powerful it can control your emotions.
    when you'r happy try listening happy song it will more brighten your day.

13. danok05

danok05 New Member

Yes! Because music inspire me when i'm hurt. Music inspire me when i have plan. Music inspire me when i'm stressed. Music inspire me, how to be humble. Music teach me how to be strong. I'll appreciate music this is also Jehova gave us.

14. MrY

MrY New Member

Music is realy important in our life. Music kills various types of pain depression, grief, and brings joy to our lives.
    Modern research has shown that music affects our psyche very positively in everyday life. So yeah music is important and helpfull in our lives. Have nice day too and have a wonderfull life :)

15. babyshelle

babyshelle New Member

Have you ever been in a situation where you cannot find enough words to express how much you feel? Music is a part of our daily lives and a part of ourselves. It is another way to express ourselves; love, happiness, gratitude and everything we want to show the world. It makes us passionate. It helps us to be calm and relaxed whenever we listen to it. Some of us won't make it to live without music. Imagine a world without music. There will be no rhythm, artists, song writers, musician. Music brings color in our lives. It is important in each one of us.

16. tenwoe12

tenwoe12 New Member

Some how we cant deny that music are path of out life and it is something which all of us has experience. Music teaches you to be stronger and share different kinds of emotions.

17. Noycomandante

Noycomandante New Member

Music saved my life on multiple account. I’ve had to deal with some really difficult times in my life that made me question my existence. There’s nothing like a long drive to nowhere in the middle of the night with my old friend “music”. Music allows me to express my feelings so others can somehow understand who I am as an individual. It has allowed me to tell people how I feel without having to say a word. Happy times or heartbreak, “music” will remain my bff and important to me.