Is Post Loop Portal Dead?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by stevereef55, Oct 4, 2019.

1. stevereef55

stevereef55 Member

Hello!

I joined PLP hoping to make some extra $ by writing comments on different forums, but for some reason this site seems to be dead! I see that there is no much activity and for some reason even after writing 10+ posts I didn't receive an alert that my threads are under review!

Can someone explain what's happening here? Can I work here or I just loose my time trying to solve things out?

I don't know... I contacted administrators and now I should wait about 24 for their answer, if they wont write me then, I guess, I'll have to find other ways to make money online!

I hope that everything will be O.K. and soon enough I will start working on this wonderful platform!

Cheers!

1 person likes this.
  2. sar

sar New Member

No, Post Loop portal is not dead. It is working Most caring with their members.

3. bayinnah12

bayinnah12 New Member

Just finished my 10 and waiting as of today :) Much success to you. I hope its something fulfilling for both of us.

4. bads05

bads05 Member

I just joined a week ago and my posts still under review...

5. Chris719rod

Chris719rod New Member

Hi I'm new to all this to be honest I'm still kinda unsure if this is a actually real and not a waist of my time. I'v tried so many sites and so for they all led me to a dead end till I found PLP. For the first time I found a site that looks promising and for the first time I can actually make a living online. My friends mom makes a really good living from home doing surveys and free lance writing but when I have asked her how does she do it. All she does is laugh and say I wouldn't understand acting like I'm dumb. It drives me crazy I'm so dedicated and passionate about everything I put my mind to accomplish I just can't except that I'm not good enough.

6. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

I don't think so, beacuse I could still earn points from posting and also, there are still newly post that I can read.

7. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

@Chris719rod, I think postloop is doing well and paying, if anything like setback has occured in PL then the admin should have posted it in the news and anouncement section or send private messages for members.

I had about postloop been dead so I google about the issue and found out that the site is still doing well, thou I have sent them an email regarding the issue but yet to received feedback from them.

But presently the community is doing well so dont look at those newly post that say nagetive things about the site some of them are just new to the community and some dont even have knowledge about what they post,What I will love to see is more active site to be added here so we can post freely.