Is skipping breakfast healthy?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by 420fermin, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Coolsheen

Coolsheen New Member

The evidence is clear, there is nothing "special" about breakfast.
    It probably does not matter whether you eat or skip breakfast, as long as you eat healthy for the rest of the day.
    Breakfast does not "jump start" your metabolism and skipping it does not automatically make you overeat and gain weight.
    This is a myth, based on observational studies that have since been proven wrong in randomized controlled trials (real science).
    At the end of the day, breakfast is optional, and it all boils down to personal preference.

2. qwerty24

qwerty24 New Member

Of course it's not healthy to skip brakfast. after sleeping 8 hours the body needs food or it will not be able to work 100% on that day and the person will have very problems that day like problems to concentrate, fatigue ect...

3. Dresa

Dresa New Member

I have always been a person who just isn't very hungry for the first two to three hours I'm awake. I find I'm usually fine with a cup of coffee and water until lunch. That's why intermittent fasting has been working so well for me. I eat between 12:00 pm and 8:00 pm, which gives my body 16 hours to burn fat.

4. utkvodka

utkvodka New Member

Skipping breakfast for Fat loss purposes makes sense but however , it has a drastic negative impact on your metabolism and your body will start gaining fat much easily after you startt eating your breakfast

i would recommend you to never skip breakfast. Breakfast should be the largest meal of the day. without it you will feel dull and less energetic which will spoil your whole day