Is Wordpress the best?

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by marcmelit, May 14, 2019.

1. marcmelit

marcmelit New Member

I've been using Wordpress for a couple of years and I think it's okay. I'm contented using it. It's easy and fun to write my post, especially now with its new block editor or the Gutenberg Block Editor. They launched it this year. At first, I thought it will be hard to use a new method but after watching their tutorial, I got the hang of it pretty quickly. With Wordpress, it's easier for my followers to comment too. It's also easier to share my posts on other social media platforms. But Wordpress isn't the only one in the market that has great services, it just seems the most traditional and well-known.

2. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I want to learn wordpress any suggest for all begginers like me.

3. TheMoonShaman

TheMoonShaman New Member

Wordpress is kinda like a jack of all trades.

- Octobercms is good if you're into laravel.

- Keystonejs is good if you're into nodejs + mongodb.

- Craft is another good alternative but I don't like their database structure

- You can also just use laravel. There are admin packages available(statamic, backpack, etc)

- Contentful and prismic are good headless cmses for single page websites, mobile apps, etc.

4. carbs16

carbs16 Member

Wordpress is the best CMS for blogging. You can customize the themes and install plugin easily. A large portion of people using WordPress are neither web designers nor programmers. As a matter of fact, most folks start using WordPress without any prior knowledge of designing websites.

5. JuliaFB

JuliaFB New Member

I find Wordpress is good for blogging. They have many different types of plugging you can install to design your blog. For a website, I prefer to use Weebly better drag and drop make work a lot easier. I have used both Wordpress and Weebly for my webpage.

6. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Wordpress is the best it's easy to use they have many plugin that you can use to make your blog more better, but this days blogg-spot motivate me the most and I can easyly edit my previous content and update my blog with blogspot easyly.

Blogspot seems to be over-taking wordpress this days because I have seen so many bloggers swaping from wordpress to blogspot. Since am using my account for google adsense I think blogspot is the best its works well with my google adsense account.