Is your phone the last thing you check at before going to Bed?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by Serdiek, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Serdiek

Serdiek Member

What do you do last before sleeping?

2. khenkhen25

khenkhen25 New Member

1st and last thing i checked

3. fikaaaa14

fikaaaa14 New Member

It is, first and the last thing, i dont think i am addicted to my phone.

4. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

I don't check my phone before going to sleep and I minimize my screen usage for atleast 1 hour before going to sleep because the blue light emitted by our cellphones will disrupt out circadian rhythm which is our biological clock that regulates our sleeping patterns. If our circadian rhythm is messed up, we tend to experience insomnia or we find harder to sleep at night. Blue light on our phones tricks our body to believe that it is still morning which causes our body not to cope up with our biological clock.

5. idking212

idking212 Member

yes my phone is very important to me and I use it a lot and it is very comfort

6. mimie125

mimie125 Member

Not really, I make sure our front door is securely locked. lol:)

7. xyrusjosh

xyrusjosh New Member

Yes,absolutely because i set my alarm and to see if the battery is within % of charging and most all to say goodnight to my love ones before sleep.

8. Aleona

Aleona Member

Yes! Definitely yes! I am currently in a long distance relationship and the only way for us to communicate is through phones. First thing in the morning I'll call him. Or he wakes up first he'll do the same. Last thing before bed time, we still talk a lot on how the day wen't by and other simple things to talk about.

9. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I don't check my phone before going to bed,the last thing I do before going to bed is to pray and sleep check if my doors are properly lock then go to bed.

Once the screen of my cell phone is lock with pattern or password in the night I dont think anything will make me unlock it till next day and I dont pick a call in the night.

10. donald78

donald78 Member

Right, it's the first and last thing that I checked each day. It is like checking everything after woking up and before in bed. I call it building a good relationship because I cannot live without it. For my business, gym, and my kids because I am away with them. I get used it for a long time since this technology has introduced.

11. RenzG

RenzG New Member

Well, yes because it's a very multifunctional device that helps me tell time and see important messages that I need for the day and the day after. I mean, it's a very useful technology in this era.