K-PoP

Discussion in 'Music' started by DuncanMendoza, Apr 15, 2020.

1. DuncanMendoza

DuncanMendoza New Member

I think k-pop is good so dont kinda hate them love them becuase they kinda nices to hear of but im kinda interesting about j-pop becuase im a fan of anime dont judge me.....

2. perse98

perse98 Member

I started listening to Kpop was 9 years ago, I know that the lyrics is Korean but if you feel the vibe and understand the lyrics you will actually love it. The first generations kpop are still the best for me because all the lyrics and the rhythm of the musics are soothing. The third generation Kpop right now is also nice because the music is interesting but you can't listen to all of them because there are so many kpop music right now, before there are only like 30 plus girlgroup and boy group but now there are so many because young generations are so talented. People nowadays downgrade kpop music but they don't know the training and hardship of those kpop idols just to let people see their music or talent. So I think kpop is really cool, because its not just a music but also fashion, hairstyle, make up trends, the Korean culture which many people are interested now, dance choreography and their appeal on stage when they debut as a kpop idol. So just learn to accept and hear some kpop music.

3. marymorven

marymorven New Member

I am a kpoper since 2011, back then, kpop wasn't famous like these days, my favorite band is 2pm and still additional to all the jyp artists I also love yg and cube's artists

4. ftmabalot

ftmabalot Member

K-pop is now very popular in a lot of countries. It even has already penetrated the US music industry. With groups like BlackPink and BTS among others, who manages to get the world's attention. Their music is fun and catchy, easy on the ears, even if you don't understand the lyrics, but their melodies are so awesomely good. Add to that their dances, cute, and even kids can mimic their steps. Did I mention that they're easy on the eyes as well? Cute girls and guys with their colorful and amazing hair styles. The K-pop fever has really began and I believe that it won't end soon.

5. ftmabalot

ftmabalot Member

K-pop also known as Korean Pop, has now become a trend. The younger generations of today are so into them. Screaming fans, willing to wait in line to get tickets fro their shows or concerts, spending huge amounts of money to buy their merchandise, like shirts and souvenir items with their faces printed on them. Surely, K-pop especially now has been embraced by other countries as well. In the Philippines, for example, K-pop groups such as BlackPink and BTS have a huge following. In the United States, These groups have already penetrated its music industry. BTS has been guesting on a lot of shows in the US, like Ellen, the Billboard Music Awards among others. BlackPink was invited to perform at the Coachella event also in the US. K-pop has indeed made its mark in the music industry not just locally but all over the world.

6. rexieyoojin

rexieyoojin New Member

K-pop is now making a history! Their genre is one of a kind and has been connecting a lot of people around the world. I heard that even the Korean government even pays a lot for the entertainment industry because they pull their economy. People have their own opinion so if you don't like kpop, don't hate those who love them! spread love

7. Rissaduhaylungsod

Rissaduhaylungsod New Member

K-pop is known and popular not only in Korea but also in the Philippines. I am also a k-pop lover. I love their music and dance steps. Even young ones can copy their steps. They are not getting had in copying it. They slayed it.

8. Rissaduhaylungsod

Rissaduhaylungsod New Member

K-pop is known and popular not only in Korea but also in the Philippines. I am also a k-pop lover. I love their music and dance steps. Even young ones can copy their steps. They are not getting hard in copying it. K-pop slayed it.