Korean Drama or Anime?

Discussion in 'Television' started by kacchako143, Nov 8, 2018.

1. kacchako143

kacchako143 New Member

Both really helps me to become a better person and laso touches my heart.

2. akiyo00000

akiyo00000 New Member

Anime it's more fun on anime story some kind of weird and funny things

3. kagometrixie

kagometrixie New Member

As a viewer,I prefer to watch Kdrama. It also popular in different countries or all through out the world, adaptations of different or classical stories. Every episodes of it are really worth it to watched. The series they created every time were really fantastic and goes beyond my expectations to believe and learn in hoping of each lesson of life. The scenes make more impact to viewers and learn in some terms like "Oppa", "Kansahamnida". And that's why Kdrama marathons are spreading in new generation.

4. mcnasci24

mcnasci24 New Member

Anime is wayyyy more entertaining. The visual style makes for a creative way of telling crazy stories but at the same time making them fun, with stories that stay with you.

5. lilmshannah

lilmshannah New Member

I used to like Animes when I was in high school. When I got to College and started working I switched to K-Dramas. I love Korean dramas because you can relate to about 30% of it, you want to be able to relate to it by 20% and 50% of it is the wishful thinking that "I wish I could be the lead girl on this drama, how lucky would I have been if I were in her shoes". lol These Korean dramas take you to a non-stop emotional roller coaster so it's definitely great.

6. lavenderdreams

lavenderdreams New Member

When I was younger, around the time when I was in high school, I used to watch a lot of anime. Now that some time has gone by though, I find myself watching Korean dramas more often. I think it has to do with the realism and the themes that are often portrayed in the dramas. The dramas I pick are most often romantic comedies and these themes seem to resonate with me more than the anime shows I used to watch.

7. Phiann30

Phiann30 New Member

Korean drama of course why I prefer Korean novellas because its popularity have stayed strong for more than a decade their culture, fashion and food. Their dramas showcase the Korean cuisine influencing its viewers to crave the experience of Korean food as well as their fashion affect the Filipino nowadays.

8. wilbertbarrientos

wilbertbarrientos New Member

I prefer watching Korean dramas because these dramas with different genres express different kind of emotions such as happiness, romance, guilt, sorrow, and many more. These dramas also show the rich culture of Koreans and how their country differ among Asian countries. Korean dramas are also a good way of promoting the Samsung brand because it is their flagship brand when it comes to smartphones.

9. Boki

Boki New Member

Korean drama. I have watched a Korean movie recently called Along With The Gods and I really like it because it made me cry and no such thing is possible!!

10. lilephe

lilephe New Member

I prefer anime over k-dramas. I feel like anime has more room for wild and strange plots that reality shows can't do without looking inherently "cheesy". Anime has more ability to stretch reality than K-dramas do in my opinion.

11. jinnprixx

jinnprixx Member

I prefer anime ever since I was a child like Voltes V, Daimos, Mazinger Z and many more. Until now I'am watching anime Like One Piece, Ghostfighter, Dragon Ball Z, Zenki to many to mention. Korean drama most of the time boring. So I don't watch Korean drama. I'm not saying Korean drama not good it's just so happen I love a anime, it's more fun and not boring. The story also good and the character sometimes funny like Tony Tony Chopper of One Piece. That's all.

12. agbuyarashel

agbuyarashel New Member

Can I just choose both? I love watching Kdrama and anime. I'm not fond of animes at first but my father always switch to anime channel and we only have one TV. So, I don't have a choice. I tried watching it and after a minute, learned to love it hahahha. Right now, I would shout at my father just to switch to anime channel hahahha.

13. Adrian120501

Adrian120501 New Member

Wow i like this question because i'm an anime lover and also korean drama lover. For me i don't need to pick one of them because i love both of them sometimes i watch anime and sometimes i watch korean drama. And i don't watch in our t.v i watch it online because its more hd in online hahaha. I love badass anime character so much and also i love korean star's(men and women). Korean drama's has a lot of twist in their storie's and non-imaginable scene's also anime that's why i love them both. Thank you.