Laptop best brand you bought

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Alzack50, May 6, 2019.

1. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

i ask you guys to help me which best laptop brand, you'll suggest to me, and thanks for those people who response me.

2. JayCar

JayCar New Member

Laptop best brand you bought recently was the HP elitebook. It boot up fast because of the 720 SSD. It also has the feature to have a better security because of the finger scanner built on it.

3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

My current laptop is a Toshiba. It still does the job but I want to buy new one with better features.

4. ohevit

ohevit Member

My latest laptop is Acer Swift with 4GB DDR memory. It has good features and with the newest Skype for Business. Only it has many programs that update immediately so I just changed its settings for updates.

5. maishan578

maishan578 New Member

I have acer aspire E

6. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

Best Lap Top I bought is APPLE mc book PRO.

7. thusi123qw

thusi123qw Member

Well I bought a Acer Laptop around 2013 and it still runs like a peach,no problems at all but regular cleaning was needed hehe. So I would recommend Acer as a good brand for laptops and it does not get overheated too,where many laptops get overheated these days.So always a yes to Acer Laptops from me hehe. What you guys think?

8. Renjasram

Renjasram New Member

Well it depends on what you are going to use your laptop for. Is it light paper work, general web browsing etc. or the a little more on the heavy side, like some of graphics processing for photo editing etc. As for my experience, I just have an old Dell Inspiron 7130U that I bought way back in 2016. Its not the best by any stretch of imagination but it still works fine for simple paper work tasks.

9. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I use accer and hp the two brand of laptop is very good but I fine HP to be the best because of it's capacity to process and handle work faster.

Accer is good but I feel that hp is very stronger than accer I have experience with both product but to be sincere I will recommend hp if you wan't to get a new laptop my friend go for HP product their product is not that easy to damage even if the laptop feel on the floor you can still trust to pick it back in a good condition.