Laptop or cellphones?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by katemacam23, Apr 26, 2019.

1. katemacam23

katemacam23 Member

2. natelivliv

natelivliv New Member

Both mobile and laptop have their own importance in different areas. But I will prefer a Laptop.

3. mcamaro00

mcamaro00 New Member

when it comes to convenient I will choose mobile phone than a laptop. Mobile (Andriod) phones also have also the ability that the laptop has.

1 person likes this.
  4. For me, cellphone is more convenient . But in terms of doing more task, I prefer laptop for that.

5. pdlocke

pdlocke New Member

I say a Mobile phone as I can do a lot of tasks a laptop can do and If I want to do something that would be easier on a laptop I have my Gaming PC which is better for Price / Performance than a laptop. Also found previous laptops I have owned to always overheat and require charging frequently.

6. natelivliv

natelivliv New Member

Both mobile and laptop have their own importance in different areas. But I will prefer a Laptop.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

7. ricdude07

ricdude07 New Member

Laptop and Cellphone are different use, Laptop use for encoding, designing, video editing, audio editing, and many more. Cellphone primarily used for Voice Calls, Text Messaging and many more. Then I choose both.

8. Emoad

Emoad New Member

I will like to have the two if I have the means because the of have there purpose and functional uses but if I can't avoid the two at the same time I prefer cellphone that can do some minimum laptop job

9. Olmaki

Olmaki Member

Laptops are great,but are surpassed by cellphones because of their portability. Where i am from, owning a laptop means you are well of. trust me you don't want people thinking that.

10. jvhlxi

jvhlxi Member

Cellphones are compact but laptop does things. but it depends on the use

11. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

When it comes to playing first person shooter game laptop is a good choice, but when you want to play game outside your house so cellphone is a choice due to it’s size.

12. emax2000

emax2000 Member

Laptop, it allows me to work on my text documents more conveniently as opposed to cell phones. I like writing so a laptop take takes the trophy for me.

13. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

Laptop and cellphones are two powerful gadgets of today. For my communication purposes, I generally use my phone. It's where I call, text, check emails, and visit my social media accounts. But for more of my day-to-day work, I use my laptop. It's where I update my blog, write in forums, and lay-out graphics and images.

14. devincci

devincci Member

I prefer both, because phone helps you to communicate with your friends and family. While laptop helps me a lot especially that I am a student, so I really need a laptop cause most of the in our university we have projects and video presentation that is needed to present in front of the class that's why it is a big help for me.

15. Rozkov

Rozkov New Member

When it comes to casually doing things like paying bills or checking stocks or simply just light work, a phone would do. but when it comes to writing documents, preparing quotation and ready spreadsheets, it is completely difficult to use a phone.

16. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

Laptop help me in my daily work in designing, saving files, and editing. But for me i go for cellphone, First it is handy you can just put it on your pocket and anytime and anywhere you can always check on it. You can always connect in your love one anytime in just simply getting it, putting the number and dial it.

17. carbs16

carbs16 Member

Both gadgets have a purpose in our life, especially when we are facing the real world or we are employed.

When it comes to conveniency, I prefer the cellphone. Cellphone is easier to use and it is convenient for everyday use. We can have our cellphones where ever we are and what ever occasions.

In terms of efficiency in work, I prefer laptop. We can do our documents and important emails. It is easier to use because of large screen and output.

18. romelece

romelece New Member

I prefer laptop than cellphones or smartphones. Although modern and high-end cellphones/smartphones' specifications are almost comparable to a commercial laptop and the portability they provide is different, the user experience that a laptop provides for a professional like me is optimised to my requirements when I use applications or softwares in performing my job. Efficiency in using applications / softwares is better in laptop versions than smartphone's limitations.

19. talagirl

talagirl Member

Laptop and cellphone. For convenience, I used cellphone. Easy to carry, you can put in your handbag or pocket your of your jeans. It's handy and anyone can have cellphones, they can easily afford it compared to laptops, its a little bit pricey. It's efficient, you can send and reply emails with your phone, check the stock market, search for sales too.

20. mithul

mithul Member

Definitely i would say cell phones, as they are handy and convenient to use...Also our latest technological development have made the cellphone specifications to be similar as laptop.

21. ewi102

ewi102 Member

i own both.if i want to watch movies at home i use laptop and when im in outside i use smartphone.if want to make documents,transfering files,downloading movies and anime i use laptop.even smartphone can do those thing very conviniently i still like to have laptop.

22. melb84

melb84 New Member

Mobiles are a way of life.Just because you are on the go doesn't mean you have to stop all of your online activities.This is precisely why mobile computing has become such an integral part of our integral part of our day- to day lives today.

1 person likes this.
  23. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

Cellphone. Because nowadays tou can easy access anything and it has now a MICROSOFT OFFICE in which you can use if ever you dont have a Laptop.

24. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

For me i choose Laptop at somehow convenient and they have a slim Laptop now there are more activities to do in laptop unlike cellphones even talk about Specs and Ram also ..and the other hand Laptop is quietly expensive than cellphones :thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  25. LLONA

LLONA New Member

Well it depends where you are going to use it. Laptop you will be able to do much more things on it such as; watching movies, easy internet access and be able to take it with you everywhere. Although mobile phones these days are pretty handy, they are able to use Microsoft word, power point presentation the same as a computer or laptop, a phone would be much lighter and easier to carry around. Likewise, you could still have easy internet access depending on what kind of plan or activity. Also, you would obviously be able to make calls, text messages and photos/videos - which is better than a laptop, and phone would come with games if you like playing, music and so on.

26. younglungu

younglungu Member

27. Aleona

Aleona Member

Depending on the usage. If we'll talk about the one which I'll be using daily, I'll go with cellphone because it's more convenient to carry around. But if I have to do paperworks and stuffs alike, I'd go with laptop.

28. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

Cellphone. Because i dont have a laptop Lol

29. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I use both but it's all depend on individual basis and the purpose that you want to use it for,i like using my cell phone to surf the web since its always easy and simple to use.
    Laptop is so expensive for people but cell phone is within everybody reach.
    thou its not all the website that can be open with laptop that is compaqtible with mobile so owung a laptop have little advantages over mobile.

30. odao09

odao09 New Member

Both Cellphone and Laptop, There was a corresponding usage both of devices.