League of Legends or DotA 2 ?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by chiodan cristian, Feb 9, 2018.

?

League of Legends or DotA 2 ?

1. League of Legends

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. DotA 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. chiodan cristian

chiodan cristian New Member

Hey all! Both League of Legends and DotA 2 are two Moba games that are great at what they are doing.

Firstly, if you want a game that you need to put a lot of effort into to really master, if you have 4 reliable friends to make a team with and if you want to be rewarded for your hard work by real excitement of well deserved victory, go for DotA 2. It will take you on a journey through hell, you will be owned hard by teams that play tighter, gank better, and every little mistake will cost you the game. But beating the other team, punishing their own mistakes and breaking through their base will be huge satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment!

On the other hand, if you want just to have fun and relax in a game of this genre, go for LoL, you will have tons of fun. If you have group of 5 people with similar mindset - thats even better, you're gonna have even more fun!

To sum up. LoL is more accessible, while DotA 2 is more punishing, but also more rewarding. LoL is easier to learn, DotA 2 is a deeper and more complex experience.

What would you choose?

Lowel likes this.
  2. christian28

christian28 New Member

League of Legends! because I play this game everyday ang this game give me a lot of fun if I bored I play this and this game make me happy and give me motivation to be a good player in League of legends.

3. Rubick1220

Rubick1220 New Member

I prefer to play Dota 2 its more entertainable in any game that i play its more amazing and exciting when i kill a hero and i like the customizations of skin and amazing effects that satisfy me special the high graphics.

4. Ronnie Roxas

Ronnie Roxas New Member

so here we are...There are plenty of benefits of having more players to play with. Not only does it make the ranked system fairer but it also allows more competition for experienced players. It also allows players from all over the world to enjoy the game. If most of the player base is from America, then other regions will have trouble finding players at a certain time.

No matter which MOBA you prefer, it’s important to make sure there are lots of people who play it with. After all, who wants to play against bots all day?

Both games have millions of active monthly players who play the game, but there is one clear winner.

As we can see there are plenty of differences between the 2 games. To help summarize, the key points between Dota 2 and League of Legends. Ultimately we think League of Legends is the superior game due to its large community and player base, great developer and quick to learn champions.

5. Cimbru Marian

Cimbru Marian New Member

I prefer to play Dota 2 its more BETTER then LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, in any game that i play its more amazing and exciting ! I REALLY LOVE IT!

6. karen1994

karen1994 New Member

I like playing in Dota 2 than playing League of Legends. Dota 2 is the best in term of graphics, graphics is too smooth and and hero is so cool you can buy a skin of hero that makes your every hero cooler than the standard one not like
    in League of Legends you need to buy hero to get use of character in there. In Dota 2 you can use all character without purchasing of it it's free and the game play is so balanced no additional attributes needed to be strong enough in every game to win.

7. Kidcougar

Kidcougar New Member

DoTA 2 develops really well with the content of individual heroes. Having a background of Blizzard character cast and development by Valve and Icefrog, it is the the only MOBA which has retained all the fan following till date.

The millions in prize pools and super competitive nature strives a community and playerbase which has inspired generations and is unparalleled in industry. LoL surely kicked off in USA because of anti asian and russian stigma of online gaming and is striving on it but in no way is its comparison.

8. Rc Cola

Rc Cola New Member

I think Dota2 is much better than League of Legends. But the mechanics is the same you just to defend your base select a hero to use for your base to protect be good in teamwork. The reason why I chose Dota2 because as every time their are bugs or they see that this player master the game they will change how to play the game they have a update I think every 6 days so these updates make the game challenging they make heroes that are strong to be just normal again they will put some heroes to be strong and wait for the players to discover it this is the reason why I loved Dota2.

9. Jbagadi

Jbagadi New Member

League of legends is better for my opinion because there is so much micro management unlike Dota 2 that there is a turn rate which can affect micro controlling skills of a player. Also, League of legends has a unique skill set for each individual champions.

10. DenisStenkler

DenisStenkler New Member

I do preffer League of Legends more. I am playing LoL for 3 years since i have been visiting coolege. And the last month i tried DOTA as well. So i can say that the graphics is much better at LoL for me. And the other reasonis that the gameplay is much better at LoL, the characters are much more realistic at LoL. Everything is much more managed at Lol then at the DOTA. So i will keep playing League of Legends and i just deleted DOTA because i just didn't enjoy that experince(playing dota).