Legit Online jobs

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by xxxirenexxx, Jan 21, 2018.

Tags:
?

Are there really online jobs that pay off?

1. Yes

96.2%
  2. No

3.8%
  1. jm32913

jm32913 New Member

Online jobs was helpful for the job seekers, moms who work at home, ive been looking/searching for online job because i need to survive my daily needs, to hrlp my family

2. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

There are very many online opportunities if just start learning on how cultivate on them you can reap a lot of money.You can opt to start online Forex trading ,taking up surveys and doing affiliate marketing also can pay you awesome cash.I can recommend people to do Forex with Iq options and affiliate marketing i recommend clickbank has hot deals you can grab them.

3. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

Affliate Marketing and manual link spam.

4. Megafortune

Megafortune New Member

This thread is an opener for me. Am a newbie in online work. I just went through all the post on the thread. Very educative. Importantly, i noticed all the posts were written in 2018.my question is, all these sites mentioned are they still viable in 2019?

5. shangj27

shangj27 New Member

Yes . But be assure to yourself that you will choose the right one and Trusted.

6. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Legit online job, one of my need to earn. i hope there's people who posting here some online website.

7. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Agree, we need to take care to choose website some of them are scam.

8. ChiiChobitx

ChiiChobitx New Member

I want to share a legit website that pays in your Paypal Account. It is the Appen Global, you can check the website
    https://appen.com/

9. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Try Toluna, Rakuten Insight, Grab Points, Paid View Points and Prize Rebel. These are survey sites. You can also try upwork, word masters and freelancers.com.

10. ArseniAMD

ArseniAMD New Member

Недавно я нашел статью под названием 44 способа заработать в интернете ) там и нашел этот замечательный сайт, там еще много сайтов но автор предупреждает что пробовал работать на всех так что их целостность не гарантирует, но думаю что это хороший способ найти что-то еще сделать в интернете

11. ArseniAMD

ArseniAMD New Member

Недавно я нашел статью под названием 44 способа заработать деньги в интернете) там и нашел этот замечательный сайт, там еще много сайтов, но автор предупреждает, что старался работать на всех, чтобы их целостность не гарантировала, но я думаю, что это хороший способ найти что-то еще для онлайн

12. ravac

ravac New Member

Amazon's mTurk seems to be the best thing out there, but it's a flip-coin whether you will get accepted there. Then there's a long way in learning how to use it to a full potential, required tools for faster and more efficient "turking" is also a pain in the neck. There's a subreddit dedicated to mturk and you can find a lot of info there, recently there was a good post by a guy, he wrote a very nice and semi-detailed guide for mturk.

13. harlina

harlina New Member

I can vouch that transcribing audio calls for QA World is legit. I've been receiving payments weekly. How much you earn would depend how many hours you can spend transcribing calls.

14. mithul

mithul Member

yes there are several online jobs but be aware of most of the scam which ask money for your jobs. I know this would be stupid but that is the truth.

15. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge Member

16. Aleona

Aleona Member

17. AjKr

AjKr New Member

There are plenty of websites that employ people around the world for Remote Jobs and there are many Get Rich Schemes people use to make money online which isn’t illegal but I personally don’t like trying any of them.

I've been doing research for a long time and I've signed up to many websites and watched a lot of YouTube videos about Freelancing jobs or making money online and here is what I found:

1. Survey Websites: You can make money however not a lot. It took about 6 months for me to make $10, a limit which one needs to reach to be able to withdraw. It isn't the websites fault but due to pre-qualification questions like Travelling Internationally or Buying/Leasing a car and if you have taken a survey about a particular topic in the last few months etc..

So if you are alright to wait that long, then there are many websites for that but remember there are only few agencies or major players like Nielsen, Cint, Peanut Labs etc and you can take one survey just once. If you took a survey about say a Television Ad from View Point Panel and then go to another site say Saybucks you cannot take that survey again here because Cint would have recorded your IP Address and disqualify you. I have not tried taking it on a different devices or while using a VPN though.

Another thing about survey sites, from a Video I watched on YouTube recently is that, one would make a lot more from getting people to sign up for Survey Websites than taking surveys.That is why we see a lot of Ads for them. People want you to fall for this so that they can make Money.

2. Affiliate Marketing: There are many videos about making passive income and Affiliate Marketing available on the YouTube. They are generally about choosing a product from Clickbank and trying to sell them or posting on Blogs, Social Media etc. I have not tried this option due to my personal morals, I wouldn’t want to share links about Weight Loss products that I have not used to someone that is really looking for one.

3. Remote Jobs: There are many of them starting from Virtual Assistants to Coding and everything else, some accepting from certain locations and some from around the world but the catch is you need to be available during US hours for 8 – 10 Hours a day.

4. Review Websites or Apps: I have tried a few and most of them pay instantly for recording navigation to a website and expressing views verbally. The problem here is there are not much Reviews available and when they are you need to take it as soon as you get a notification about one being available.

5. Others: There are many YouTube videos about making money online that I have tried but hasn’t clicked for me yet, like being able to create names for a company or transcription or captioning and micro work. The think about these is Amazon Mturk might be the only one that provides legit work others seem to be a little annoying because the would want you to sign up to some websites or do odd tasks like taking survey, taking your video etc so I do not recommend websites like Microworkers or Rapidworkers, Clickworkers until I can find some workable content there.

Here are the links to them:

Survey Websites:
    https://www.viewpointpanel.com
    https://saybucks.com

Affiliate Marketing: No particular links but you can check out YouTube user videos from:
    Kevin David or Big Mark or Branson Tay​

Remote Jobs:
    https://www.humanatic.com/ - Not accepting applicants at the moment.
    https://zapier.com/jobs/#job-openings

Review Websites/Apps:

Others:

18. Charies

Charies Member

online jobs really paid of. One of the site or app that last six months ago until now is https://www.premise.com/. This is a survey site. You only have to do the task given and you will be paid off if you successfully did the task. This site is not really earning that much but it can help a little bit and it is easiest to do the assign task.

19. donald78

donald78 Member

There is a lot of legit home-based online job out there. There we're a scam also and be careful with that. First things first, you have to check the background of the company. Check if their legit paying in terms and conditions. Then search on Youtube if there are reviews about the company. And if it's legit, then look for the tutorials about the company. You to read the guidelines properly and do some research also on how to apply to make your life easier.