Lets talk about love

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by mangoshake, Jan 10, 2019.

1. mangoshake

mangoshake Member

Have you ever fall in love you and loving that person more than yourself? What does it really mean?

Love: a four-letter-word that gets tossed around in conversations pretty carelessly to describe just about anything. I love your shoes. I love this restaurant. This dog totally loves me.

But what about when it comes to relationships? What does it really mean to love someone?

Love means accepting another person in the strongest way possible. It means supporting them in anything and everything, even when you may not agree on the situation.

Love means not looking for something better or seeing what’s out there. It means committing to that person because you know they complete you in every way. It doesn’t mean being a replica of another person, but rather being like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly with the other. Your traits complement each other to create better versions of you both.

2. gmangiamele1954

gmangiamele1954 New Member

To understand the deep and courageous substance of love one must go to the author of love. Love requires selfless caring and devotion to the human condition. Love means you will be patient, kind, not keep a record of wrongs and be willing to forgive one another. In its truest form, love is the courageous act of laying down your life for another. There's not a GPS setting for finding love; you must hit the "start" button in the center of your heart. Happy hunting!

3. ianzelle23

ianzelle23 New Member

Love.

A universal language for all man-kind. It is a powerful yet threatening word. Love knows no distance, it knows no boundaries, knows no limits. You've been given love from the moment your were born into this world, and as you grow old you learn that there has many kinds of love. You experience to be hurt by love, and also you were learning that it is also by love that you can be free by that feeling. Love can make you do things beyond unimaginable, you will be amazed how far you've gone. It can either destroy you or it can build you. But one thing's for sure, love is love. It is patient, is kind, and can make the world go round. Even if it's hard sometimes, choose to love.

4. andrew1998

andrew1998 New Member

love is a very strong feeling of affection towards someone who you are romantically or sexually attracted to. ... Love is the feeling that a person's happiness is very important to you, and the way you show this feeling in your behaviour towards them

5. alisibai26

alisibai26 New Member

Life is built by love, the love of God, nature, the self, the spirit, the present and all that is related to happiness. Allah has created us to pray, so when I pray, I feel the love of Allah and that is the purpose of life, but when problems arise, it shows that you love another spirit, whether it is yours or that you love materials, where there is love there is life.