LIVING RIGHT TO SURVIVE

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Higbolahan, Sep 17, 2017.

1. fernando22

fernando22 New Member

To me, it's quite simple. We got our different purposes to live life, but in the end of the day, we should live to take care of each other, and to have fun. We only live once.
    Any action that leads into one of these two ultimate purposes, can't be wrong.

2. Ric

Ric Member

I feel you live right in order to be in alignment with your higher self and balanced enough for good things to come into your life with less lessons. Lessons are important and because we are human we fall from grace and learn them. The reward is in the journey. Everyone has a path to walk. It can be like Forest Gump's path or Lieutenent Dan's, but either way it will be rocky and yet harmonious as times.

3. Elmae1976

Elmae1976 New Member

I believe that if we live our life right we can survive in all the trials that may come our way. If we make sure that we live our life correctly and we don't do something that can affect others , we can have harmonious life ahead of us.

4. sun00005

sun00005 New Member

For me, being a single mom is a hard thing, mostly if u have morethan 1 kid that u taking care of alone, as my expirience u have to open your mind in the way u know will much better dont do one thing only , do and make ur self like a multi tasking, job here taking care of kids and do something for free time,

5. cDada

cDada New Member

Don't compare your suffering to others.

6. Karla-XnKY

Karla-XnKY New Member

I love that saying it is so true. If you make the right decisions they will lead you on the right path. Therefore you will be living right. I had to learn it the hard way but I’m here I survived. Putting out nothing but good vibes, making good choices in life and working hard then your sure to survive.

7. yhet88

yhet88 New Member

They say that there is no exact right or wrong in this world, we should just be courageous enough to face the consequences. This is because every time we make decisions we always think that it is right. Living right to survive is very important for us, like me I always make sure that I live my life in the right way for me to have something to look forward each day and be happy. In a world where temptation is everywhere making things right is very difficult but it is really difficult? actually it only depends on how we handle and manage things in order for us to survive in one big world. This is the world where only the fittest can survive, so I have to fit myself in by living in the right way to achieve what I want and to survive.

8. andrew1998

andrew1998 New Member

The right to life is a moral principle based on the belief that a human being has the right to live and, in particular, should not be killed by another human being.
    Every human being, even the child in the womb, has the right to life directly from God and not from his parents, not from any society or human authority. Therefore, there is no man, no society, no human authority, no science, no “indication” at all whether it be medical, eugenic, social, economic, or moral that may offer or give a valid judicial title for a direct deliberate disposal of an innocent human life

9. Roseville279

Roseville279 New Member

Humans do everything just to survive and to stay alive but the question is how do they live there life in order to survive? Some would prefer to do shortcuts, I mean doing wrong ways for the sake of survival and for them be wealthy and a high level person but they had forgotten about the fact that Bad Karma is real. Maybe they would experience the life they've wanted but sooner or later they will face the consequences of their wrong doings. So, I would prefer to live my life in the right way even it would take me years to achieve my goals as long as I'm sure that good profits will come into my life in the end and survive life with Fulfilment.

10. Sharmaineggt

Sharmaineggt New Member

Life is on how you make it. Surviving is on how you do it. Humans are interconnected to each other. We survive by others effort just like how farmers raise field crops day and night for your consumption. We are all linked together, we make the world go round and running. What makes it complicated is on how human perceive and react to others, we are all get dissatisfied and easily envious by others especially on material things and we forget the essence of surviving the life in 24 hours. Living right to survive is to think about healthy foods that will absorb to your body sometimes we are wondering why health conscious people get easily sick its just because the lack of absorption. If your brain is preoccupied by negativity and jealous it will never work out. You are just eating and wasting and the essence of life is somehow rejected. Living the right to survive is all about prioritizing yourself not others.

11. TANPOST

TANPOST Member

PRISON - surviving the sharks in that killing floor for several decades ? I tip my hat off to you Sir/Maam: Living in a dog-eat-dog world of blatant injustice is no easier.My hat is also off to anyone - who has survived a whole lifetime,of dodging through this life of deathtraps. No one goes through it without scars.

12. Arjade

Arjade New Member

Were trying our best to live right for us to survive but we can't deny the fact that we are just humans who commit sins without enough knowledge.
    Let us not forget that living right doesn't mean you can survive ,its about your ability to face such obstacles inorder to survive.

13. maryssmaricar

maryssmaricar Member

Humans as we are, we strive everyday to survive life and overcome challenges that comes in our way. Every waking day is a new challenge that we need to face. When we've come to realize that in order to survive, we have ro live our life right. It's never too late to change your lifestype and its never to early to plan for your future ahead.

1 person likes this.
  14. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can't move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won't be troubling you much longer.

1 person likes this.
  15. mmsveloso07

mmsveloso07 New Member

Wow, a lot of people here came from different backgrounds and probably of different nationalities but is consistent with one thing and singing the same tune! To survive, you have to live right! When all seems lost, one has to stand their ground. Go back up and be resilient. Hardships are normal and we would be surprised that even the richest person in the world have their own internal and external struggles. How we handle those struggles will determine what kind of person we are and the kind of person we strive to be. In the end, when we overcome those circumstances, we and our loved ones will be proud of us and that is not just surviving but living. They say ‘you only live once’ but that should not be, because we die only once, and should live everyday!

1 person likes this.
  16. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

I guess living right to survive is never give up on the trials that god give you. But, we can't predict life. Sometimes, we're good but sometimes we're bad. It is our choice if we want us to survive then learn to fight. Dont be too hard on yourself. Just think that you can make it. Positive thought can help you living right to survive.

1 person likes this.
  17. songbird11

songbird11 New Member

I've long thought to myself that my personal life goal isn't to make myself happy, but to make my loved ones happy. It's the least I could do in return for all the happiness they've given me and all the sacrifices they've made to achieve it.
    If I made a million dollars, I would give it all to my loved ones.

18. Warren1967

Warren1967 Active Member

1. Eat right.
    2. Get enough sleep.
    3. Be content with what you have.
    4. Live your life.
    5. Be happy.

19. Morganace

Morganace New Member

I really believe that this amazing thing called life does not come with and handbooks or manuals. From my personal experiences with success and failure, we get out what we put into any situation whether its health, love or finances.
    I try and practice on treating everyone I come into contact with respect as well as showing genuine empathy and compassion. The energy you put out in your day to day life impacts us more then we realize.

20. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

The choices we make in our lives to ensure we live well, good and healthy contribute to our survival for the duration we were given to live our lives. Every day choose to be kind, respectful, genuine and sincere to anyone you encounter as you go about your business; choose to eat better and have some form of exercise to keep your body healthy, have good intentions for others, offer help to those you can help, practice gratitude to have a grateful outlook to your life, have faith in God and trust in Him for the decisions you make in your life. He will be there to help you overcome any challenges you may face along the way, which is normal because nothing is perfect in life. All of this contributes to our survival in life.

21. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

Living right to survive is actually knowing how to relate with people,to make wise decisions,eating healthy, living contemporary life and living to praise your God.

22. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

Living a righteous life in consonance with the principles of God is better than being politically right to the eyes of the people who don't really matter.

23. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

Life is nothing if it has no purpose and meaning. Living for oneself is not actually living, it is just existing. It means, a person just does his way of earning a living, doing routine tasks, fulfilling obligations. But a person who really lives, is one who lives not only for himself but also for others, his family, or loved ones, and above all for God. By then, your life will have meaning, "hue and flavor", and significance.

24. jemsameya26

jemsameya26 New Member

Living right to survive , is to make others valuable even in their hardest times. Love one another and never hurt anyone.

25. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

Your question implies....HOW TO LIVE LIFE? At the end of the day, IT IS YOUR CHOICE THAT COUNTS/ In Deuteronomy 30:11, God tells us to make a choice, obedience or disobedience, life or death?
    And He tells us that it is not hard, it is neither in heaven because God already brought heaven to His people even in the Old Testament times. It could be in our mouth [waiting to be declared and believed]. We don’t have to die to experience the blessings we can obtain from what heaven can offer. It is not death that makes us access the full redemption of Christ. Regardless of how you defeat death whether you will die or escape it, you will defeat it for sure. But then, don’t wait for it to experience heaven.
    How to choose life? Or how to access the life He meant for us. God’s heart has been the same ever since. Even in the former covenant, God had already made His people taste heaven on earth. The Old Testament Israelites were blessed after they escaped from Egypt in their 40 years in the wilderness. Their source of water traveled with them. Their clothes grew with them. And what’s best - their clothes didn’t get soiled. So, with their sandals or footwear. They did not labor for their sustenance because God sent them angels’ food, “manna from heaven.” When they got tired of eating manna, they asked for meat, so they were given quails for food. Only they were told to get just the right amount and they would not hoard for the days that followed. God wanted to teach them to rely on His provisions fully. Despite their being discontented and stiff-necked, God was good to them. In their roller-coaster-like spiritual ride that they had, as long as they obeyed God’s commandments, they did not experience judgment and death. Only the Law made Sin exist. Violation or transgression of the law brings judgment. The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the Law.[I Cor. 156:56] It was the righteousness of obeying laws that gave the Israelites access to the blessings of God, and made them escape death and meet life. [For as long as there is no sin, no death as its wages would come.]
    As a recapitulation, the result of their righteousness of heeding the Lord, was that they were made to experience life. Those who disobeyed His orders, received their judgment. That held true to all the other commandments of God in the Old Testament. AGAIN, as long as they obeyed God’s Word, they did not experience death. Now in the New Testament, since Jesus completely fulfilled the Law, it is His righteousness that resides in us that makes us evade death. Jesus saved us from two things – sin and death. The result for this is LIFE. . Renewing of the mind and changing of perspectives is a must, especially, for believers. Personal desire, willingness or want makes a believer love obedience to the Lord. With this, goes also the accompanying blessings, health, wealth and provisions. If you believe that God wills you to suffer because of your sickness; then, He is insulting what His Son did. The Bible states that “by His stripes, we are healed”. This implies you can be healed. So, have a renewing of the mind – choose LIFE because it is good and DEATH is evil..

26. Treveez

Treveez Member

For me

1. The right to life, an essential right for all human beings. The right to life is an inherent right for each and every person. From his or her birth, the individual is considered a living being who must be protected.

27. Warren1967

Warren1967 Active Member

Your right to survive will depend on also allowing other's to survive. We all live in this world and want the same thing and that is to live. We are all the same when it comes to this. That is why we need to do things together. That willing increase our chances of survival rather than fight among each other.

28. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

Righteousness defines God and His Word. It is righteousness that exalts a nation. When it is God's righteousness, it is the surest way to life. Longevity is the clearest proof of the result of righteousness. Its opposite, sin, results to death. (Romans 6:23 - ...The wages of sin is death.) However, there are righteous persons who have died physically or spiritually at young ages. God may have reasons for taking their lives away. Others may have died because of some other causes but God should not be blamed for them, especially those caused by human carelessness. What counts most is you have lived in peace with others.

29. Treveez

Treveez Member

Right to Survival- Health and Nutrition. UNICEF. " The 20th anniversary of CRC calls for ensuring every child has access to the basic right of survival. Society must save the large number of lives snuffed out within the first few days of life.

30. ss2diamonds

ss2diamonds New Member

Living right to survive could mean several things. First, there are the basic needs, food, clothing and shelter -- things that our body need physically to exist. Second, we need other people to be with -- to talk to, to be comforted by, to share things with, to love and be loved. Third, and most important of all, we need the guidance of God to teach, guard and lead us to the correct, righteous path towards Him in living the right way to survive.