Long Distance Relationship

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Tinogreat, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Tinogreat

Tinogreat Member

Do you think Long distance relationship is Good?

2. quercitron

quercitron Member

Long distance relationships require more effort and patience from both individuals. The most crucial thing of all is trust. In my experience, I always prepare for the worst outcomes and get surprised by the best moments.

In any sort of relationship, it's important that both make an effort to sustain and commit to the relationship. Communication is certainly the key so try to avoid any misunderstanding to lessen the conflict. Always fully explain a situation. Also, always let the other person feel that even though you're not physically with that person, you wouldn't hesitate to support or let the other person feel loved whenever possible.

Because of the time gap and priorities, the time a couple spend in a day is limited. Being in a long distance relationship certainly has more flaws than being in a direct one but when two people work together in building there companionship, it makes things worth it. The long wait would be nothing compared to the joy felt when the couple reunites.

3. milka4me

milka4me New Member

Was long distance with current gf about a year and a half....she now lives with me.

Visited about once a month....maybe a little more often. The key is communication by way of phone/pics etc often.

It worked but I would not want to go back and do it again.

4. rohith0322

rohith0322 New Member

while long distance relationships can work they should only be temporary couples must have an end in mind say brantley. in other words going into a long distance relationship without plan means that there is no end in sight

5. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

I am currently in a long-distance relationship and I must say it is really hard for both us. The timezones make it more difficult. He lives on the other side of the world, we have different religions and cultures as well. But we manage to make our relationship work by being open-minded and listening to each others' thoughts. I can say that this is the most challenging kind of relationship since both sides need to put more effort, patience, understanding and most importantly, trust. We make sure that before we start and end our day, we talk about everything we can think of.