Looking for another way to earn using the internet? You're on the right thread!

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Aleona, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Aleona

Aleona Member

2. cfulton33

cfulton33 New Member

Has anyone followed the links that this user has posted? I am concerned about whether it is a virus-risk. Thanks in advance for any information.

3. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I don't trust this program first you should look at the signup bonus given by this program $25 and the money they pay per successful referral is $10 ,I have visited the site but I never see any good task a member should complete to earn such amount of money.
    Most of this site that offer such high earning opprtunity are not reliable .
    I have try this type of program in the pass but to no avail so I won't recommend it now for anyone untill I see the current payment proof and testimony from others members.

4. JanetL

JanetL Member

I don't think the program is reliable to join or work with, the signup bonus is very high and they pay $10 just for referring friends,I have work before with this type of program some of them will cancel your account once you reach the minimum cashout thresh-hold.

They will post a payment proof but at the end of the day you will fine out that some of those payment proof posted there are fake.

5. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I will never beleive in this program untill I see the current payment proof and testimoney from others successful users,
    the signup bonus they offer to their client seems to be too high and a wooping sum of $10 per user you refer.

I have work with this type of program in the pass but they get your account disable when you reach their minimum cashout or ask you for a fee or credit card information,I will stay far away from them untill current payment proof is provided.