Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Abbybvega, Jan 10, 2019.

?

Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter

1. Harry Potter

57.1%
  2. Lord of the Rings

42.9%
  1. Abbybvega

Abbybvega New Member

I love them both..

2. Charlotte03

Charlotte03 New Member

For some reason I dont like seeing the characters in the Lord of the rings movie, but I do love Harry Potter movies.

3. KatBcat

KatBcat New Member

The Lord of the Rings all the way!

4. escoval9d

escoval9d New Member

I like them both but The Lord of the Rings is one off the best Trilogies ever made

5. enesibra0702

enesibra0702 New Member

Well that question is rely difficult because if U are fiction fan you simply have to love both.But if u ask me I will pick "Harry Potter" it is multi age understandable I watched 1st "Harry Potter And Chamber Of Secrets " as 5 year old kid.
    and I fell in love withe the entire franchise while "Lord of the rings" I could not get till early teens.

1 person likes this.
  6. Eeeee6

Eeeee6 New Member

This is truly a hard a question. I did enjoy watching both. However, I only read one of the book series. I was very disappointed in the screen version of the first harry potter book. As the movies progressed they became closer adaptations of the books. But they were way off on the first few. I never read the lord of the rings books so in that case, ignorance was bliss, not knowing if the movie was close to the book or not. It's not listed but the biggest bomb book to movie in this category are the Percy Jackson movies, they were a total let down.

I am both looking forward to and fearing the up and coming Artimis Foul movie. The trailer makes me wonder, having read both the book and the graphic novel it seems off.

7. Gabyinho

Gabyinho New Member

For me, it's a simple question, because I love Lord Of The Rings the most! It is my favourite movie! And now with the Hobbits series, it's more exciting! Unfortunately, I didn't read the book series, but I will in the next month!
    I hope that they will make, in the future, another Hobbit movie or a fourth part of the Lord Of The Rings series!but for now, I think I will see the series all over again! I can't wait to hear the legendary reply: "You shall not pass!"

8. reacobe

reacobe New Member

Lord of the Rings of course, I watch it for so many times even the Hobbit series. I love the characters and those unforgettable scenery