Love, Brain or Mind

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by mangoshake, Jan 8, 2019.

1. mangoshake

mangoshake Member

When you are bluer than blue and tired. You started to ask yourself its either your heart and brain. Sometimes your heart say's you can't hold on anymore and begging to your mind don't let you walk outside the door.

Let's get more further it's your heart or your brain.

When your world turn to upside and down,when you are confused and the moment you doubt yourself. Would you listen to your heart or your mind. What's better to follow your heart or your mind?

Would you like to follow your heart, but your mind stopping you?

Does it feel comfortable,uncertain and maybe confusing to follow your heart.

[​IMG]

When the heart and mind battles. Which side are you? When you're novice in heart center matter,it feel safeter to follow your mind. It's like you will feel it's something to comfort you but I think it was just an illusion. When you choose your heart you will feel vulnerable. Your heart it's connected bigger than you.

I didnt say you have to kill your mind because it has a uses. It means you aim a balance approach.

Let your mind and heart works as a team and integrate.

You probably seen others follow their heart and it's looks good.But you may doubt your own abilities. You may even look at other people living their passion and think that you would never able to do that. The must have some kind of gift gifted ability and lucky. They must be better than you in some way,but they aren't. Maybe they just simply learned how to listen to their heart and move forward. They must developed a trust in themselves. They simply take things onr day at a time. They feel overwhelm and confusion, just like you.

Just always remember just to follow your heart.

[​IMG]

I can't give you the exact steps for following your heart, because your heart differ from mine. Guess some people overlook message from their heart because they are looking in the wrong direction. If you focus wide and keep your eyes open, because you never know where your will nudge you.

2. Jothamsk

Jothamsk New Member

Love meshes the two so badly. Love makes one do silly things. Love undermines intellect in some way.
    The phrase to be hopelessly in love crystallizes around this fact. Love is not therefore about brain or mind but
    these two plus much more. Love has consumed lives and given rise to new lives. Serious ehh

3. angeloflove

angeloflove New Member

I think you can have it all! If you are and average level of person you can carry to handle it all. If you are very genius your weakest point is love. It's very difficult to make a decision some may prefer to use their brain and became a successful but they are unhappy with their life. Some may choose the love but you might fall for a wrong person and makes you miserable. Lucky are those who have everything!