Love,everything else

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by cathzme, Mar 25, 2019.

?

How can you forgive a person who cheats on your relationship

1. 1.forgive and give 2nd chance

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. 2.forget and move on

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cathzme

cathzme New Member

Once is enough but twice or thrice is too much..

2. Sindi25

Sindi25 Member

I don't think I could ever forgive them. If we both agreed to be in a monogamous relationship, loyalty is something that shouldn't even be questioned. It would be better for me to break up with them and have the time to process my feelings and get over it. A person who cheated didn't love me enough to keep themselves away from temptation.

3. romilda

romilda Member

Always forgives.

4. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup: forgives

5. mayimayi

mayimayi Member

I am someone who forgives easily, but when it comes to cheating, I'd rather die than to be with you again. Because I can't forget anything, most specially if it hurts me the most. Our relationship will only get worse because I am incapable of giving my trust to someone who shutter it.
    I will move on with life, keeping my head up high becasuse I know to myself that I give my all.in that relastionshop, and the cheater is the one who ruined it. His loss, not mine.

6. Chaiya

Chaiya Member

I lose my trust easily but I give it wholly. I saw a video about an old couple who I would say has been together for 60 years. The part that struck me the most in the video was when the woman said-- the key to their relationship was Forgiveness.. It made me rethink all the failed relationships I had. You are going to be with a person that has many flaws, you yourself is not perfect. You always have to forgive and move forward. Though, as much as I believe in giving chances, you also have to see to it that you know your worth, you love yourself too much to be abused by the same mistake over and over again. To forgive is divine, but self respect and self love is eternal. This is a case to case basis, you always have to use your best judgment and instincts as well. You may forgive but cheating on you or should I say committing the same mistakes because the person lost respect and love for you.. You have to also be mindful and rethink of your relationship and what's best for you and the person in the long run. Know when to exit.

7. shaamei

shaamei Member

Someone told me that - "You can trust someone without loving them, but you can't love someone without trusting them". One way or another, we all made mistakes. But I still believe that love is greater than anything. Mistakes are our flaws, we must learn to accept it and replace it with self-care and self-awareness.
    A relationship is not all about LOVE, it is also about working hard together to make it worth it. It's compromising and complementing each other's need and respecting one another. Most importantly, it's about trust.

8. Sammij18

Sammij18 New Member

I think it depends on the circumstances and the people involved. Each situation is completely different. We are human and can make mistakes, I honestly believe forgiveness is one of the strongest traits one can have.

9. ritaangelsmile

ritaangelsmile New Member

No matter how great the sin always have a forgiving heart. We all make mistakes in our life though forgiven trust can never be gained back again.