Love or Money?

Discussion in 'Books' started by phempia, Oct 5, 2017.

1. deejohhn

deejohhn New Member

if i were given a chance to choose between love or money.. obviously i would chose love over money. why? because love is the most powerful above anything in this world..through love we can make our world a better place to live in. imagine world full of love with peace and sincerity. money is just a money made with paper, and you can't buy love... and i thank you..

2. maklein

maklein New Member

I know everybody will choose love over money. But come to think of it, you can't buy food with love. How are you going to feed your family if you don't have money? Yes, love is important and should always be one of the top priorities. But if you love your family, you should think of their welfare as well. That is why I choose money then love comes after.

3. aaadv101

aaadv101 New Member

Loving someone is easier than earning money. Say you are poor. What will be the most important thing you will need? Food obviously. You can live without love if you can convince your sub conscious mind that it is just another lame thing which people go for. But you can never compromise your mind saying that food isn't important. Love can't buy you food.

4. Phiona14ph

Phiona14ph New Member

I wouldn't be ashamed to say that I'd choose money over love. Love is a given thing. It is always there in our hearts since the time we were born. Money, on the other hand, is very vital to our existence here on earth. We need money to be able to live. Can love feed us when we are hungry? Can love give us proper education? Can love provide us a house to live in, with all the basic things that we need? Like love, there are so many things in this life that are given too. Like the traffic. It is there no matter how irritating it can be. But it would be nicer to be caught up in the middle of the traffic inside a cool luxurious car than in a hot and crowded public transportation.Can love ease the traffic? Like sickness. We can't avoid that but it would be easier to bear if we have the money to pay the best doctors and hospitals in the world than suffer the same sickness in a charity ward of a public hospital. Same sickness can lead to death. That's inevitable. Even in death, love can't pay the funeral service. Love alone cannot and it is insufficient. No matter how painful and sad life is sometimes, money makes everything easier to handle.

5. johnpaul

johnpaul New Member

When has love ever been more important than money? NEVER. This world is cruel. It's no fairy-tail like in the books. It's time to put the books away, and grow up. Everyone needs to be independent! Don't get me wrong, it's great if you find your true love. Even if you do find your one true love, you need to be able to support yourself. You need money to support yourself, therefore money is more important.

6. icel

icel New Member

I would choose Love over Money. As the saying, 'Love conquers all". I believe that when there is love, you could overcome everything. In any relationship, the most fundamental part is the foundation of Love. When you have very much money but you don't have the love you will never be happy. Money can't buy happiness. It may sometime give us permanent happiness but at the end of the day you will realize that that's not what will make you happy at all.

7. icel

icel New Member

Love always wins. When there is love everything will follow. Love can change people while money can also change people but sometimes in a negative way.

8. eliza83

eliza83 New Member

For me it's LOVE..money is easy and fast to disappear but love wherever you go love make you happy and satisfied on what you have..Many rich people suffer not for lack of money but lack of love,attentions,care from their own family.

9. JiLL1987

JiLL1987 New Member

Love is important for emotional and personal development. Love of oneself, family, spouse, being in love.... all that emotional stuff which makes you feel complete. While money is important for survival in this modern world.

Happiness is a choice you make whether you have love or money. Happiness stems from that place where you feel peace of mind, mental balance and contentment. This should depend on you and NOT whether or not you have either love or money.

Money can afford you nice things, but cannot bring true love or happiness.

10. yehia abouseif

yehia abouseif New Member

marry poor for love.love is priceless you don't need to be rich to be happy, that happiness cannot buy silver or gold.

11. Vincent D. Gallardo

Vincent D. Gallardo New Member

Love. Love is everything and cannot still. Love is a more important thing than the money. Money is a material thing and can be replaced it. But love is cannot be replace of anything like God's love you cannot live without God's love.

12. shaira

shaira New Member

I hate to compare love with money because one is emotion and the other is material. If someone asked me "which is more important, love or loyalty", or "love or honesty"; some other character or emotional trait then it would be fair comparison.
    Love is important for emotional and personal development. Love of oneself, love of your family, love of your spouse, being in love....all that emotional stuff which makes you feel complete.
    Money in important for survival in this modern day world. The amount you have, earn or spend will determine how important it is to you.
    Money is not important for happiness.
    Love is not important for happiness.
    Happiness is a choice you make whether you have love or money. Happiness stems from that place where you feel peace of mind, mental balance and contentment. This should depend on you and NOT whether or not you have either love or money.
    Choosing your life partner should depend on what you want for your future. Are you seeking emotional security, financial security or both?
    There is nothing wrong with choosing to love someone rich, nor is there anything wrong with choosing someone poor just for love.
    If money is important to you then choosing someone for love alone may be a wrong choice.

13. shaira

shaira New Member

I hate to compare love with money because one is emotion and the other is material. If someone asked me "which is more important, love or loyalty", or "love or honesty"; some other character or emotional trait then it would be fair comparison.
    Love is important for emotional and personal development. Love of oneself, love of your family, love of your spouse, being in love....all that emotional stuff which makes you feel complete.
    Money in important for survival in this modern day world. The amount you have, earn or spend will determine how important it is to you.
    Choosing your life partner should depend on what you want for your future. Are you seeking emotional security, financial security or both?
    There is nothing wrong with choosing to love someone rich, nor is there anything wrong with choosing someone poor just for love.
    If money is important to you then choosing someone for love alone may be a wrong choice.

14. mitchyyy

mitchyyy New Member

I think both of them gives an essential part in our life. Because we cannot live having money without love and on the contrary we can't also live just by having money itself. Money is needed by every individual in order to live, everything that we need in our daily living requires us spending may it be essential or not. Love is needed by everyone, as the saying goes "No man is an island" no man can live alone because everyone of us needs love and needs to be loved.

For example; In our jobs, we work in order to have and to earn money for ourselves but we cannot have that job for a long time if we'll not put our extra effort in it that's why we need to put love in what we do. it will not only help us in our job but it will always make us feel that we weren't working at all.

I just believe that we need to know how to balance the Love and Money :)

15. Carlos Chettick

Carlos Chettick New Member

This question is very controversial. I think there are many situations in life when you have to choose one of them. I think there isn't relation between this comparison because one is spiritual and the other is material. But if I have to choose , I answer this question with this afirmation ... " LOVE IS THE GREATEST FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE "

16. JiLaurelle87

JiLaurelle87 New Member

Love is important for emotional and personal development. Love of oneself, love of your family, love of your spouse, being in love - all that emotional stuff which makes you feel complete.
    Money is important for survival in this modern day world. The amount you have, earn or spend will determine how important it is to you. Money is not important for happiness. Love is not important for happiness.

Happiness is a choice you make whether you have love or money. Happiness stems from that place where you feel the peace of mind, mental balance and contentment. This should depend on you and NOT whether or not you have either love or money.

Money is a tool. It provides more options and opportunities. Money gives us the means, to accomplish our dreams and live up to our potential. But the love of money in itself actually strips life of it’s the deepest importance.

In life, money is important but not as much as love. Money can buy only materialistic things but not happiness. With the money, one can buy a huge villa or a luxurious vehicle. But what is the use if nobody is there to love and care you in that beautiful home ? or if nobody is there to accompany you on the ride of your vehicle? Instead, a small house filled with the love of your family and just a bicycle where your brother’s or sister’s love is filled is the best.

If you choose money over love, you will always be poor. The more you spend money, the less you have but the more you spend love, the more you get in return. I do accept that money is required but it's not the most important thing in life. Money is just to fulfill our daily needs and desires. I prefer love above money.

17. purrankow

purrankow New Member

Love or money? I would probably choose Love over anything in this world. You can find money in everywhere. You can make money. But you can never receive love if you yourself cannot give love. In this world we only have 2 feelings, Love and Fear. Choosing money is fearing not to be loved by others.

Choose Love.

18. Mohammed Murtuza

Mohammed Murtuza New Member

I would place love above all. Love cannot be compared with money; love is what gives money its worth.

19. eniarrol

eniarrol New Member

I choose love over money because love is unconditional. I believed the power of love. If You love someone and know you they loves you, you feel like you're rich enough because you know those people around you is really loves you so much . Full of love is most important thing in life.

20. Veronica4321

Veronica4321 New Member

Unfortunately, in the world we live in money plays a fundamental role in ensuring our smooth running of day to day life. It is crucial in keeping you fed, having a roof over your head, making sure you have clothes, and keeping those material needs satisfied. However there’s only so much money can buy, and love is definitely not one of those things. Love is what keeps the mind and soul happy, it is that warm fuzzy feeling of being cared for, and appreciated that, no material object will ever make you feel. There are so many kinds of love and they are all so beautiful, family, friends, partners, they and their unconditional love is what makes us who we are, because we are being who need emotional stimulation, and money cannot offer that (unless it’s for very short periods of time). So, I do believe that money without love means nothing, because if you have loads of money and no one to share it with, what is the point? However, if you are surrounded by people you love and who love you then everything is possible, because where there is love there is hope.

21. jean cares

jean cares New Member

I would always choose love over money. I know money is needed in everyday life. Money makes the world go round as they say. It is needed for food, shelter and clothing -- man's basic needs. I know money is a form of power. Most people treats you better when you have money. It can buy you friends -- fake friends -- and be with the cool kids. It may be fun while it lasts but it cannot get you real happiness. Real happiness, you can only get from love -- love for self, love from your parents, children and love from your partner. What good is money if you're alone. What good is money if your partner will bail out on you the moment you are penniless.

22. Dheeraj705

Dheeraj705 New Member

I like to choose love because love is only one in life but money are come in our life in many time in difficult money cannot help us but a true love is help us in all time if time is good or bad so i selected the love between love and money

23. helendamayon

helendamayon New Member

I will choose money because it's hard to live without money nowadays. We are living in a most competitive world and you will die starving if you don't have money in your pocket. Love can be learned as long you are not a close-minded person. Money is always one of the preparation prior to build your own family because if you will not consider it you're life will be in chaos. It is normally one of the reason behind why there is broken family. Why? simply because if a household earning is not enough it will lead to an argument, stress and pressure on how to survive especially if you have children already. Another thing because you need to earn money sometimes you will sacrifice to work away from home just to earn enough but it risk the trust relationship between you and your partner that's most of the time the outcome is failed. So, why choose love first if it will be painful in the end, i'd rather choose money and learn to be happy until the end.

24. GyermieCarpeso

GyermieCarpeso New Member

I would not choose love over money because I have done it already and burnt my fingers horribly. It is always better to be sorry but rich than to be loving, but dirt-poor. There are many popular sayings that witness popular wisdom on the subject

25. angel.says

angel.says New Member

money.. because love has its uncertainty and god is our guide in love.. so money is only the stable object that we can achieve with sweat and blood.

26. Mrkemathics97

Mrkemathics97 New Member

In life, love is more important than money. Money is also important but not as much as love. In fact, love is considered by Abraham H. Maslow in his Hierarchy of Needs Theory as one of the fundamental needs of the human beings. Love is the best. Money is just a piece of paper which you can use for buying stuff -- and it will not guarantee a permanent happiness. Love is a many splendored thing. It lifts us up where we belong —  and can prevent degenerative memory and heart disease. At the end of the day, we will celebrate the people in our lives more than we ever will the things or the accomplishments.

27. Andreigocon

Andreigocon Member

I will choose Love! Why?? Because if you love some one you will be inspire to hardwork more but lets be practical we cannot every eat love Why? Because if i say I Love You to someone she cannot eat it but if you love someone you can stand at your own feet.

"Love one another as God loved you"

28. jesaiahagot23

jesaiahagot23 New Member

I hate to compare love with money because one is emotion and the other is material. If someone asked me "which is more important, love or loyalty", or "love or honesty"; some other character or emotional trait then it would be fair comparison. Love is important for emotional and personal development. Love of oneself, love of your family, love of your spouse, being in love....all that emotional stuff which makes you feel complete. Money in important for survival in this modern day world. The amount you have, earn or spend will determine how important it is to you.

Happiness is a choice you make whether you have love or money. Happiness stems from that place where you feel peace of mind, mental balance and contentment. This should depend on you and NOT whether or not you have either love or money. Choosing your life partner should depend on what you want for your future. Are you seeking emotional security, financial security or both? There is nothing wrong with choosing to love someone rich, nor is there anything wrong with choosing someone poor just for love. If money is important to you then choosing someone for love alone may be a wrong choice. As I said your choice depends on what's most important to you.

29. Alyyyy

Alyyyy New Member

I choose love because without love, everything you do will seems meaningless. Without love, you will live empty inside. Without love, you will feel like you are incomplete. Love allows you to build an intimate relationship with others, it makes you feel complete, and this is why people live in this world - to love and to be loved. Everything starts from love. If you want to accomplish great success in life, learn to love yourself, people around you, your work, and even the smallest things that you have.

30. Dangma

Dangma New Member

Both are necessary!