Love or Money?

Discussion in 'Books' started by phempia, Oct 5, 2017.

1. reasayurie

reasayurie New Member

Honestly I choose money, I am married for 3years now and I can say that money matters the most! You need to be more practical nowadays especially prices of goods are really high right now.

2. link_0402

link_0402 New Member

I agree with this. I will choose love. Specially love from God because if you have God in your life you also have everything. Just like what the bible says:

Deuteronomy 10:14
    "Behold, to the LORD your God belong heaven and the highest heavens, the earth and all that is in it.

3. livity6900

livity6900 Member

Definitely it must be love. Love conquers all things. Do not follow money too much . Otherwise it will lead you astray. Matthew 16:26, said “What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul” Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?. So do not go after chasing riches and power because they might fail you when the time come. The 10 commandments is based on Love. so i will prefer love

4. Mar 1978

Mar 1978 New Member

I choose LOVE because it is the source of all happiness in life. As long as this Love is not causing you harm and destruction so go for it. Love is not just the feeling for someone. Its a decision to love the unlovable in this world we are in. Money can buy you anything you need and bring you to many beautiful places but at the end of the day , can you say that you are truly happy? Material things and all things bought by money all will turn into ashes. But LOVE stays because God is Love.

5. lacey03

lacey03 New Member

Love is important for emotional and personal development. Love of oneself, love of your family, love of your spouse, being in love.

6. jenzkiedot

jenzkiedot New Member

I rather choose Love. We all started by Love. We have Life because of Love. I choose Love because, at the end of the day, it's what we desperately desire. Love is the person you want to share the good news with and also the bad news with. It's the person you can nap peacefully with. It's the one that changed your life and changed your world. It's the person who makes you believe in miracles again. I will continue to choose love no matter how many tears are shed, how badly my heart is broken, and how many countless disappointments await me. Love might have left me in tears many times but it's the one thing we continue to search for no matter how damaged we have become. What feeling is greater than LOVE? that is not money.

7. Ahmedfasih

Ahmedfasih New Member

Money is an important asset in life, if gives you the satisfaction to fulfill your desires. Love can complete you, make you feel on the top of the world.

But still i will go with Money. It can buy you love and many lovers. lol.

8. jomardy23

jomardy23 Member

I prefer love, because money cant but happiness and happiness is a cause of love.

9. stem02

stem02 New Member

Hi.. For me LOVE is the most powerful here in the world, because when we say MONEY its just a thing and a thing is an ordinary while we live. Love matters all without love we can do nothing, as it said in the bible "We fell love to God because he first loves us". So these is the fact.

10. bellezy17

bellezy17 New Member

Practically speaking well, It's the money. But for me Love is the greatest so we can be happy.

11. jcds880

jcds880 New Member

I hate to compare love with money because one is emotion and the other is material. If someone asked me "which is more important, love or loyalty", or "love or honesty"; some other character or emotional trait then it would be fair comparison.Love is important for emotional and personal development. Love of oneself, love of your family, love of your spouse, being in love....all that emotional stuff which makes you feel complete.
    Money in important for survival in this modern day world. The amount you have, earn or spend will determine how important it is to you.

12. Shaeliza

Shaeliza New Member

It so difficult to choose one because we need them both in reality. We cannot live without love and we cannot live also without money.

Happines is a choice you make wheather you have love or money. Happiness stems from that place where you feel peace of mind,mental balance and contentment. This should depend on you and not whether or not you have either love or money.

Choosing your life partner shoul depend on what you want for your future. Are you seeking emotional security, financial security or both?

There is nothing wrong with choosing to love someone rich, nor is there anything wrong with choosing someone poor just for love. If money is important to you then choosing someone for love alone may be a wrong choice. As I said your choice depends on what is most important to you.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  13. Natasha_. k

Natasha_. k New Member

I choose love since it is a longterm feeling that offers joy and happiness to many, whereas money which in a way buys happiness it is temporary as our needs are unlimited and new ones will always be created

14. kaywriter

kaywriter New Member

I go with money because money answers all things including love. Money is not the ultimate but it is necessary and indispensable in all facet of life.

15. kaifkhattak6298

kaifkhattak6298 New Member

110% Love, because where there is love, then you dont need anything. You will find many resources for earning money but love only at once in life...

16. jamesdagatan

jamesdagatan Member

Definitely I will choose LOVE, Love is all that matters, true happiness can found in our relationship to others. Love is the reason why the world keeps turning. According to mother Teresa, " The world is not hungry for Bread but hungry for LOVE. Love is the best gift that we can give to a person. But if you love your money you will never be satisfied and contented and their is a big possibilities that you will lost yourself.

According to St. Augustine that "To measure of love is to love without measure" Money is just a worldly thing it is not permanent. But if you truly love the person Love will not be faded it will always stay in the core of our hearts and it will stay forever even our heart stop beating.

17. Austhalina

Austhalina Member

I will choose love. Because i cant just be happy only having a lot of money. Money is just use for daily living expenses. With our love ones u will enjoy being together taking care each other. Love of family friend, especial on is the most important thing in life. Because when u die you cant bring money, u cant use money when ur already out of this world. The love of all your family will be their and it cannot be gone. It will be forever in our life.

18. I hate to compare love with money because one is emotion and the other is material. If someone asked me "which is more important, love or loyalty", or "love or honesty"; some other character or emotional trait then it would be fair comparison.

Love is important for emotional and personal development. Love of oneself, love of your family, love of your spouse, being in love....all that emotional stuff which makes you feel complete.

Money in important for survival in this modern day world. The amount you have, earn or spend will determine how important it is to you.

Money is not important for happiness.

Love is not important for happiness.

Happiness is a choice you make whether you have love or money. Happiness stems from that place where you feel peace of mind, mental balance and contentment. This should depend on you and NOT whether or not you have either love or money.

Choosing your life partner should depend on what you want for your future. Are you seeking emotional security, financial security or both?

There is nothing wrong with choosing to love someone rich, nor is there anything wrong with choosing someone poor just for love.

If money is important to you then choosing someone for love alone may be a wrong choice.

As I said your choice depends on what's most important to you.

19. richelle09

richelle09 Member

Love of course!Love is the most important and the precious gift of God.Money is just a material that can be stole but love will lasts forever and always stays in our Heart.Love wins Money.

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all evil: and some whose hearts were fixed on it have been turned away from the faith, and been wounded with unnumbered sorrows.

20. filipmolnar

filipmolnar New Member

While love is important, having access to resources is more important. It's fine to say that love conquers all, but that's far from the truth in everyday life. Those who chose love probably never really had to struggle with poverty.

21. myka_empaces

myka_empaces New Member

For me I would rather choose money why? this is the reason you cant feed you family with love you need money to buy food money is really important.without money we cant but things that we wanted if you have money love will come to you . love waits so you need to be patient to wait. while waiting you need money so that you can finish your studies and any financial things.If you have family you need to work for what? for MONEY right? that's why money is really important on people And if you have money love will come to you you really need the money 1st that's why many students wanted to finish there studies because they wanted to work and gain money on there on.

What if love? Love will always remains to people that love you so much even thou you pass out the love for you still there that's the disadvantage of money many people remember you because you love people over money.
    But still I would choose money over love that's my decision and it's final and never been change.

22. louisse30

louisse30 New Member

love is more important than money. for some people, happinesslots of money to be able to buybig house or cars, but humanneed to be loved and have a sense of belongings, money cannot buy love and affection, it only provides temporary joy. money is necessary but not important because money only helps us meet basic needs foods, clothes, shelter,it cannot by emotions.money can only buy love temporarily such love will end once the money is over.

23. exxel

exxel New Member

Love is a reason to live and money is a needed to live. People say love is the best feeling in the world and that those who are lucky enough to experience it are the happiest people in the world. That money should be compared to love because it endless and money can't buy love. It's true but reality is something else and hard to accept. Because love is endless, then what about divorces? Love is not all sweet and rosy and filled happily ever afters. Love is more important than money? Have you met poor people? If love is all you needed to be happy in life then the poor would be the happiest, most content on the planet. Money makes the world go around. It's 2018, if you are madly inlove with your partner but you have no food to eat? What are you going to do? Beg for food or walk into grocery shop to buy food with love? Will you do this? Seriously? On the other hand, if only money is there in the life but not love? Again difficult? So in nutshell, love is important in life but we also need money to live. We need money to buy foods to live in this planet, we need money to buy things that we need for our everyday lives. We need money for our survival. We need money to buy things that are important for us. We need money to live comportable in life because we can buy everything we needs. We use money to buy our necessity like house, cars, insurance, and everything that are necessary for our life. We use money to buy education for ourselves, children, family. In this life money is important because all most all things in life can be bought thru money. Money with love are the most important for human because if you have a lot money with your hands you can help poor people around you and I think this is the most important for us.

24. Airabaclor08

Airabaclor08 Member

I will choose LOVE over MONEY, well both of them can give happiness in life. But the thing is, what is the use of money if no one loves you, if you don't have a better half. You can do anything with your money, but love can give you more without money such as family, friends and everything that you can keep forever. Money is always there but Love if you lose it, it will never came back.

25. sumanapphia

sumanapphia Member

Love is the most powerful force in the Universe. With it, anything is possible.
    The stories of the healing power of love are all over the Internet. They’re the kind of feel-good stories that make you pause during the day and realize that there is so much more to life than our day-to-day routines and responsibilities and that there is a greater power in our lives. Sometimes they even make you cry.

26. QueenofSecrets

QueenofSecrets New Member

I would always choose love.

I believe that money can be depleted but love couldn't, wouldn't and shouldn't perish. Money can be earned through various means while true love can only be found once in a lifetime. Loving despite not having much money only shows how deep and enduring that love is.
    However, I'm not saying that rich people can't love truly, It's just a matter of choosing to make money or love define your relationship with people. Sure, you would need money to do a certain lot of things; however, it would all be meaningless if you do not have love by your side.

27. ecnesa101

ecnesa101 Member

I hate to compare love with money because one is emotion and the other is material. If someone asked me "which is more important, love or loyalty", or "love or honesty"; some other character or emotional trait then it would be fair comparison.

Love is important for emotional and personal development. Love of oneself, love of your family, love of your spouse, being in love....all that emotional stuff which makes you feel complete.

Money is not important for happiness.

Love is not important for happiness.

Happiness is a choice you make whether you have love or money. Happiness stems from that place where you feel peace of mind, mental balance and contentment. This should depend on you and NOT whether or not you have either love or money.

Choosing your life partner should depend on what you want for your future. Are you seeking emotional security, financial security or both?

There is nothing wrong with choosing to love someone rich, nor is there anything wrong with choosing someone poor just for love.

If money is important to you then choosing someone for love alone may be a wrong choice.

As I said your choice depends on what's most important to you.

28. Sonice

Sonice New Member

It's so romantic if i'm going to select love over money but it is so practical if i will choose the other way. I used to know a lot of couples tied up with love but eventually broke up for so many reasons and these reasons has to do about being financially unstable. The reason of those people i knew who has prosperous love life is being abundant. If you love your family you have to feed them, if you like to feed them you need to have money, if you can feed them they will be happy and if they are happy they will love you. I'm not saying that we will praise the money but we should realized how important it is for the ideal love that we want to reach.

29. pamelita

pamelita New Member

Love is the most powerful emotion.It's a purpose why we're here. It's a key to a peaceful world. As they say, it is love that makes the world go round. While money isn't everything, it is nothing either.It is essential for a love relationship to survive, especially when it goes deeper and small mouths are there to feed. In this case, love is not enough, you can't continue in existence in an empty stomach and so money becomes important. but love comes first before money.

30. jampong25

jampong25 New Member

for me its love because love is such a wonderful feeling.Money you can earn it anywhere but not love, because love is unique you cannot get it anywhere thats why its unique because its from your heart
    how do you that you know that your in love simple thing if you saw a girl/man and you cant erase it into your mind thats love.
    thats all I can say in this topic hope you all agree with it