love songs that make you fall in love

Discussion in 'Music' started by exitosoarze, Sep 9, 2016.

1. exitosoarze

exitosoarze New Member

One of the most memorable ways to tell someone you're falling in love with them is through music. It's safe to say anyone would love to be the muse behind an affectionate love song. Barry Manilow is one of my favorite singer and song writer the song can'ts smile without you. Also David Pomeranz Got to Beleive in Magic. Michael Ruff More than you'll ever know.

funkrocker likes this.
  2. WhoDoULuv

WhoDoULuv New Member

"You Make Me Feel Brand New" by the Stylistics is a good one. The lyrics are very loving and sensitive, the tempo is slow and the melody is very heartfelt and emotional. Also, there is nothing particularly sexual about the song, which is a somewhat welcome break from the norm.

funkrocker likes this.
  3. cute_virus

cute_virus New Member

There are lots of love songs that make me fall in love. But "Somebody's me" by Enrique Iglesias is close to my heart.

4. Cashexplosion

Cashexplosion New Member

There are quite a few I could name but for sake of time I'll only name four of my all time favorites love songs "I Could Fall In Love," & " Dreaming Of You" by Selena. This young lady was a rising star but was tragically killed. Next is song is "The Last Time I Made Love" by Jeffrey Osborne & Joyce Kennedy. This song is so beautiful. OK the final song is " Friends & Lovers" by Gloria Loring and Carl Anderson another beautiful song. I know I said only four but I must share this one with you it has just came on the radio. Just as I am writing this and this one has to be mentioned, another classic for sure "All Of You" by Diana Ross (duet with Julio Iglesias). I hope you enjoy these songs as much as I have and no doubt will continue to do so for many years to come.

funkrocker likes this.
  5. funkrocker

funkrocker New Member

There are so many great love songs. Climax Blues Band had a great song called, I Love You. Have you heard it? Elvis Presley, recorded many great love songs, too.

6. Kerron Billouin

Kerron Billouin New Member

Where you ever thinking of your crush and you heard a song that gave you a 'sign', well so they say. To me it was Phil Collins 'Groovy kind of love' that did it for me because its lyrics embodied my state of mind concerning my crush, with which he would state "when I'm feeling blue, all I had to do is take a look at you".

7. izacuson

izacuson New Member

One of the songs that makes me fell in love at one point was "LES" from Childish Gambino. Every time i listen to that song, i always think about one of my ex girlfriends before we broke up. We had some special times together, but we had to be separated because we heading to different colleges. It makes me realize how much i miss her.

8. missg717

missg717 New Member

My boyfriend and I argue all the time about what the best love song of all time is. He may say something like Endless Love or another played out song. I, of course, am right when I say "By Your Side" by Sade. *wink. wink* Pretty much everything that Sade has created is out of control amazing! This song however is at the top. It must be played at every wedding, forever and ever!!

It is a song of loyalty and unconditional love. When the world is so full of conditions, this song exudes the truest form of love. To me, its not only a song about the love between a man and a woman. I relate this to my relationship with my son. There is nothing that can falter my love for him. Its pure. Its true. Its all the things. :love:

9. ZR17

ZR17 New Member

There are so many love songs out their but my favorites would have to be "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran and "You and I" by John Legend. These songs are honestly so beautiful and never fail to make me fall in love with the song itself!

10. blablacar

blablacar New Member

One of these is "I'm still in love with you" by Thin Lizzy. This song is so beautiful in my opinion in terms of both melody and lyrics. If you listen to the live version from the 1979 album "Live and Dangerous", the guitar solo must be one of the best ever composed in terms of melody.

11. John Forbes

John Forbes New Member

A nice love song can you listen to on your pass time is 'Get You' by Daniel Caesar. His vocals combined with BadBadNot Good's (BBNG) jazz beat/rhythm will make a girl want to become your wife.