Love Story or Action??

Discussion in 'Movies' started by hountanie, Dec 6, 2018.

1. hountanie

hountanie New Member

What do you prefer

1 person likes this.
  2. mesamis

mesamis New Member

I like action, especially watching action movies. Rush Hour, Die Hard and Mission Imposible are some of my favourites. I do like a love story in a movie but sometimes that plot line is completely unnecessary. But if I really had to choose movies with love story, I would choose romantic comedies. Some of them like Forgetting Sarah Marshall are hilarious.

3. james1414

james1414 New Member

I prefer love story than action because love story can relate to your relationship.

4. ahmad95

ahmad95 New Member

Action, action movies also thriller movies gives you thrill and excitement while watching.

5. babyshelle

babyshelle New Member

Love story or action? It depends on my mood because I love both. I am a fan of love stories because I know how it feels to be in love. That is why I want to know their journey to a happy ending. With regards to action movies, I usually watch it with my boyfriend and family. I enjoyed the flow of the stories because there are no dull moments and always intense.

6. mratertajr122

mratertajr122 New Member

I love watching action movies rather than love story. Action movies makes my adrenaline pump up.

7. irandari28

irandari28 New Member

I prefer a good love story to a good action movie but I probably would enjoy a bad action movie much more than a bad love story.

8. renzyow

renzyow New Member

it depends on the preference of the person but for depends on my mood when im with my girlfriend we would love to enjoy watching love stories and it it makes us more to realize how much we love each other and action movie movies i watch it with my buddies because its thrilling

9. greenwood88

greenwood88 New Member

Action stories are cool however I still prefer love story, romantic comedies. I like the excitement I feel every time I watch romantic movies.

10. Tehilah27

Tehilah27 New Member

I prefer action movies with as little relationship themes in them as possible. For some reason I prefer to read romance novels to any other genre but when it comes to movies, I get irritated with love stories and soon become bored. I don't even want love stories mixed in with my action movies, i want plain action

11. danmike25

danmike25 New Member

I like love stories but not purely romance with heavy drama. I would like it with a variation of comedy, Romantic comedy to be exact. For me it makes theme more interesting, fun and less dull. However, if I were to choose between a love story and an action film, I would choose the action film. Of course, most these kinds of films have lesser dull moments compared to love stories and I think they are even more thrilling and exciting to watch.