Marvel Series OR DC Series , Which one do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Addwark, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Addwark

Addwark New Member

Marvel Series OR DC Series , Which one do you prefer?

1 person likes this.
  2. memalist01

memalist01 New Member

Based on the current films that are available, I prefer Marvel. Great casting, excellent cinematography and the way the story progress in each franchise. I feel like DC is lagging behind. However, they are releasing and planning new movies for DC and most of them are great, specially wonder woman. I hope we see more films from DC and marvel, creating more excitement on movies related to superheroes.

3. Maharlika

Maharlika New Member

DC has this charismatic attack of reminiscence. It felt more like the characters were from hearsay of our great ancestors. You'll agree if you lived remotely somewhere once in your life. ;)

4. Sneska

Sneska New Member

I definitely have to say Marvel. DC has great casting, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman is my favorite, but Marvel characters are something special and the bond between them is so strong that it is literally tangible. Another thing that goes in favor of Marvel and that lacks DC characters is humor. Finally, the casting in all Marvel movies is just perfect.

5. Eeeee6

Eeeee6 New Member

DC is more about story telling and back stories, where marvel tends to be more action. I'll be honest, I fell asleep the first time I watched Batman vs Superman. DC also tends to be more dark. So for me it's a mood thing. However they both have failed when it comes to TV, most of the TV stuff I watch on nights when I am having difficulty sleeping.

6. kiefgonzales

kiefgonzales New Member

Marvel is better, a hundred percent. The only good thing that came out of DC's product was Christopher Nolan's Batman movies, and yes, I give Heath Ledger's portrayal of Joker the best villain portrayal in any movie platform in the history of superhero movies, INCLUDING Marvel. But Marvel overall, with its chemistry between its heroes, all of them from Spiderman to Iron Man, from Loki to Thanos, you will get invested in whoever the characters are and to me, that just proves they're better in any sort when it comes to the superhero game.