Milk chocolate or Dark chocolate?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by michpiong, Apr 1, 2019.

1. michpiong

michpiong Member

Milk chocolate or Dark chocolate?
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. chuchu12

chuchu12 New Member

I like both but I love dark chocolate more. This chocolate is not just mouth satisfying but can also help our body. It has lots of benefits. Dark chocolate have proven health benefits such as source of anti-oxidants, improve blood flow and lower blood pressure, may reduce heart disease risk, protects our skin from the sun, can improve our brain function, and many more.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

Dark chocolate please! I do love dark chocolate eventhough its taste is much bitter that milk chocolate. The flavor of dark chocolate doesn't matter to me as long as I am consuming raw cacao rather than the sweetened one. What I love about the dark chocolate is the benefits of raw cacao that can help the body in so many ways. It contains anti-oxidants and polyphenols which acts as a detoxifier in our body and in flushes out toxins and viruses in our body. It also boost nitric oxide which is essential for male health and it is also good for our cardiovascular health. There are tons of benefits that can be find in dark chocolate guys! Give it a try. Switch your milk chocolate to dark chocolate. You will be used in the taste of the dark chocolate soon after eating it.

1 person likes this.
  4. Milk chocolate! I love milk chocolate so much.
    Im sweettooth person. Anything brand, milk chocolate is the best. I already taste dark chocolate, its bitter! But some other article says that dark chocolate is healthier than milk. But i love milk chocolate ,much!

1 person likes this.
  5. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

Dark Chocolate

6. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Both for me because I really love chocolates. Builds up my mood make me more active and happy.

1 person likes this.
  7. romilda

romilda Member

Dark chocolate because according to them, it stimulates the brain.

1 person likes this.
  8. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

I really like milk chocolate more than dark chocolate. I like the sweet and milky taste of milk chocolate while dark chocolate has a bitter taste that is why I'm not really a fan of that.

1 person likes this.
  9. ciestlavie

ciestlavie New Member

If we're to bring some science here, dark chocolate gives more health benefits than milk chocolate can, but I still prefer the latter because I like sweeter chocolates and don't usually like the bitter aftertaste dark chocolates have.

1 person likes this.
  10. sheennayu

sheennayu New Member

as long as its chocolate i will surely eat that. we all know they contain different portions of ingredients and how it was made but let us all remember chocolates helps us improve our mood and keep it mind take it moderately also. chocolate_comparison-poster.jpg

11. taylorstuckey

taylorstuckey New Member

Dark chocolate all the way. Milk chocolate is way too sweet for my taste. After a few bites, I can't eat any more.

12. Jilian

Jilian New Member

Milk chocolate! I can't get enough of it. The soothing taste of hot cocoa mixed with a thick fresh milk in a rainy day. If a given muscular man will be labeled as an oozing humanoid then a milk choco is it's twin brother in the roll! Just don't forget to partner it with some native Filipino sweets - bibingka, puto, diladila, suman(all kunds), etc.

13. R3XXX

R3XXX New Member

Oh man! I love both but if I have to choose only 1, I think I'll go for the Milk Chocolate, taste very simple yet so deliciously sweet which is perfect for my sweet tooth! I mean, I prefer milk chocolate that much that I even has it as my go to drink on rainy days to set the mood. Nothing beats that hot chocolate milk drink on a chilly morning while rain is pouring down and you sitting at the balcony just contemplating about life haha! Dark chocolate on the other hand has that bitter accent to it which I think can throw other people off, but again I love both, but will prefer milk chocolate if I had to choose.

14. jeda30

jeda30 Member

Dark chocolate because I'm just used to it.

15. Sammij18

Sammij18 New Member

Dark chocolate just tastes more satisfying than milk. It also has some health benefits where milk chocolate does not!

16. Dark chocolate is good and more healthy than milk chocolate though it has a bittersweet taste.

17. quercitron

quercitron Member

I would prefer dark chocolate for its bitter taste and healthy benefits.

18. sharnjit

sharnjit New Member

Even though dark and milk chocolates have the same amount of calories, healthy dark chocolate has fewer carbohydrates and fat than milk chocolate. A high carbohydrate diet will increase insulin secretion, which is a signal for the body to store energy as fat. Dark chocolate has more cocoa and nutrients than milk cocoa reason why I chose Dark Chocolate.

19. leodavid09

leodavid09 Member

I prefer Dark Chocolate because it's the healthier of the two. But who wouldn't resist the temptation of eating chocolate, regardless of it being dark, milk or white? :)

20. Shakespeare76

Shakespeare76 New Member

Milk chocolate definetely,but sometimes I am having dark chocolate with mint.
    Dark is probably healthier choice and some people saying that is good for brain.

21. SophyaN

SophyaN New Member

I am a sweet tooth. I like chocolate. But my favorite is milk chocolate. He is so gentle, soft and creamy. Mmmm ... Pleasure! I very rarely eat dark chocolate. He has a very sharp taste. But it is considered more useful than milk chocolate.

22. donald78

donald78 Member

I love them both, in fact, I am eating right now as I speak or as I write my comments. I ate once a week or twice the most for my craving on chocolates. It gives me satisfaction on putting food in my mouth, especially dark chocolates. I can't resist the intense craving on it.